What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

Benefit

BiggySmallsbud you have a great garden. I like to see the result of your hard work. Bless you, Canadian bro!

What about early strains for the next year?

Thanks man! We have seeds of all our earliest best plants from this year that we are using next year, we have a BC strain called CHAD which was Tea Cup crossed with somthing, we crossed back with our male. besides that we are going to have some Emerald Wonder from a friend of ours and a EW cross. Plans also include getting possibly Nepali Grizzly or other known to be early strains from Vancouver seed bank. A early favorite is still the Early wonder skunk which i could see myself growing every year im out there!

That getting a little ahead of me, we still have almost half the crop in the ground to be harvested very soon. ill have some bud pics up later from some im trimming currently.

Ok friend im gonna pull up a chair then and watch the rest of this one congrats on what you've achieved so far you should both be proud!

D

deepforest

god damn! count yourself lucky to have a good partner. im surrounded by bitches so its a solo game for me. lets team up next year!!!

Here are some pics of the dry freshly trimmed plants that did actually autoflower, its not all of the autoflowers just a couple. theres a couple pics of the plants not yet harvested. the pic was from 4 days ago all the plants thaty didnt autoflower did all start flowering around the first week of august so its still a pretty descent early strain we have all the male we seeded with was really early and hearty so we should have a better season next year. but so far the smoke is just as good as any indoor around here if not better! So for the plants that are autoflower we averaged about 1.5-2 oz a plant with 2-3 plants in a pot.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fuzzball

Looks like fantastic outdoor to me, yellowing of the fans means to me that the nitrogen in the plant is being used up- results are nice clean tasting buds-nice work buddy

So we harvested ab obout 80% of our other spot on monday night, everything went very well all the plants were looking awsome we are very happy with how they finished! ill have pics up soon hopefully! very busy

ive never had a problem with ordering from them.

great grow, inspired me to try some autos... Again lol.

What autos have you tried? The ak47 was descent in the vapordaddy but i didnt enjoy smoking them to much didnt get much feeling from them. I would like to try the desielryder.. but i still say the EWS is some of the best auto genes out there, any whos able to get it i highly suggest you do!:joint: