What's new

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

igrowone

Veteran
speaking of the straight poop, there may be an opportunity with a confirmed bigfoot squat
is there a race for the goods out there in Colorado?
let's start the bidding at 1 million dollars
but I recommend bringing in an expert for a smell test before bidding

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Makes you wonder how a huge hairy creature known to reek and make a lot of noise remains hidden so long?
This is some idiot in a sassy suit.
nocturnal elusive actually kinda smart hiding from us if they are real im just outside 6million acre state park half public/private plenty of room to hide up in there. every town around me has a a sighting at one point or another know of 3 people who seen it had two close sighting last yr one seen by a driver another from a guy walking his property. all the native around me have stories of them i find it interesting. if that is some dude in a sassy suit what a dumbfuck especially wearing that during hunting season

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
speaking of the straight poop, there may be an opportunity with a confirmed bigfoot squat
is there a race for the goods out there in Colorado?
let's start the bidding at 1 million dollars
but I recommend bringing in an expert for a smell test before bidding
supposed scat im not impressed was expecting a big ole log
36-sasquatch-feces.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
if a hoax this chap is wired a little differently, no doubt
I've been sniffing around on some bigfoot sites, looks like a majority smell hoax
human like motion is the consensus
I'll hang on to a 'maybe not human' since it is a little crazy
I do see a Fox story that the area has some history of bigfoot posers
though it sounds like they weren't so deceptive and more for humor
one thing is the temperature looked to be in the mid 70s, you're going to be mighty warm in your ghillie suit and bigfoot mask in the sun

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
interesting photo of supposed scat, but i call doo doo on this one
so a bigfoot lays this one big log the size of a garden hose? and somehow this guy picked it up (ewwwww) and brought it home intact? and then he built a little shrine around it
i cant read all of what it says on his little placard (because thats where all the FACTS! are) but it says something about it came from a bigfoot he called "zoth"(?)
are they friends? what kind of friend shits in your fish tank and tries to cover it with pine needles
/im sure he has some wild stories to tell( with all the blurry photos for PROOF) but im not going to his facebook page (so conveniently listed) looking for answers

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
check this out igo 90s 911 calls from a dude was an old nam vet in a phone interview after said the thing was 71/2 to 8 ft tall the fear in his voice

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
interesting photo of supposed scat, but i call doo doo on this one
so a bigfoot lays this log the size of a garden hose? and somehow this cat picked it up (ewwwww) and brought it home intact? and built a little shrine around it
i cant read all of what it says on his little placard (because thats where all the FACTS! are) but it says something about it came from a bigfoot he called "zoth"(?)
are they friends? what kind of friend shits in your fish tank and tries to cover it with pine needles
/im sure he has some wild stories to tell( with no blurry photos for PROOF) but im not going to his facebook page (so conveniently listed) looking for answers
agreed pop thats from one of those cheap tourist bigfoot museums attractions its probably tootsie rolls smooshed together. i thought it looked funny

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
the half laugh half language i heard that in other reports squeals, whoops and what they call samuri chatter. figured id post this if you havent already heard it. from the 70s hunters up in seirra nevada mountains kept having somthin mess with there hunting camp and hear weird noises at night this is what they recorded. its been analyzed

igrowone

Veteran
had not seen the female sassquatch account
a leaf eater, some primates do eat leaves though not a primary food source
and the sounds, many sounds are associated with the phenomena
I'm just another confused human trying to make sense of it, no luck yet with that
EDIT - more leaf eating primates than I thought, food for thought so to speak

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts