What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

igrowone

Veteran

quite the picture(maybe) of the big guy(or gal) taking a break in the shrubbery of Colorado
good number of witnesses, let the skeptical eyes make their judgement
plenty of other sources if you don't fancy the nypost
I get the impression the subject here could be dropping a deuce, hell of a way to be introduced to the world

igrowone

Veteran
Ghillie suit, it matches local foliage/ground clutter.
been pondering that
1) doesn't look like a Ghillie suit around the face
2) no weapon visible, it's bow season there
implies a hoaxer, but this is not a convenient hoaxing spot
and being in that suit minimizes your chances of being seen
if a hoax, it requires considerable effort into a remote location

Sweatloaf

Cool facts about Sasquatches:

• They're kind to humans and animals
  • They love weed, psychedelics, etc.
  • They're immortal beings who like to travel the Multiverse and are not confined by 3 dimensions.
  • They can shred on any kind of guitar.
  • They may ask you to repeat what you say: "Wadiyatalkinabeet?"

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran

I see a better view of the video on www.independent.co.uk
pretty cool looking, motion looks pretty 'natural' to me
could be a human in there, then again maybe not
if a hoaxer, he's either quite brave or crazy
great way to get yourself shot imho

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i know of a handful of sightings in my area i like reading on the old sightings 1800s the wildman of the woods
attachment-Untitled-design-2023-10-11T115151.848.jpg

when watching bigfoot vidz i look for conical head no neck long arms and that hunched over gait posture

fun bigfoot fact earliest written record of bigfoot from viking explorer leif ericson
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-oldest-account-of-bigfoot-was-recorded-in-986-ad/

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i know of a handful of sightings in my area i like reading on the old sightings 1800s the wildman of the woods
View attachment 18904789
when watching bigfoot vidz i look for conical head no neck long arms and that hunched over gait posture

fun bigfoot fact earliest written record of bigfoot from viking explorer leif ericson
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-oldest-account-of-bigfoot-was-recorded-in-986-ad/
Makes you wonder how a huge hairy creature known to reek and make a lot of noise remains hidden so long?
This is some idiot in a sassy suit.

igrowone

Veteran
Makes you wonder how a huge hairy creature known to reek and make a lot of noise remains hidden so long?
This is some idiot in a sassy suit.
the crux of the biscuit, it's effectively impossible for such a large species to be unidentified in some of the environments that it seems to occur
yet sightings with credible observers continue
I'm in the paranormal camp, the sightings can't be so easily dismissed even if they see the impossible

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Big thing i always wonder is "What do they eat?"
As a creature larger than us, it must consume enough to survive. The caloric needs of a creature that size in that environment is where things start stacking up on the Fake side.

Having said that, i can also state without hesitation that i have seen things in real life that defy all rational explanations. When I was a teenager i once saw a Shadow creature, human shaped as far as form goes, in the rafters of an old tobacco barn. It did not seem threatening, more startled to have been caught/seen. It was occupying the same space and time as me, but i still couldn't tell you for sure what it was. I knocked my friend down when I turned to run out of there, and he was immediately scrambling to get up and bolt. Never went back inside that place again.

igrowone

Veteran
I'm thinking there will be biomechanical analysis of Mr. Foot's locomotion
the motion does look like it could be human
though I thought the head looked big, and shape not right
but a costume could account for that

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the crux of the biscuit, it's effectively impossible for such a large species to be unidentified in some of the environments that it seems to occur
yet sightings with credible observers continue
I'm in the paranormal camp, the sightings can't be so easily dismissed even if they see the impossible
I find it pretty hard to believe in anything paranormal.
There are reported sightings but nothing credible in terms of hard evidence; hair, a scat, a body or skeleton, a credible footprint? Nothing. I've not seen any footage that hasn't been blurry either.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Big thing i always wonder is "What do they eat?"
As a creature larger than us, it must consume enough to survive. The caloric needs of a creature that size in that environment is where things start stacking up on the Fake side.

Having said that, i can also state without hesitation that i have seen things in real life that defy all rational explanations. When I was a teenager i once saw a Shadow creature, human shaped as far as form goes, in the rafters of an old tobacco barn. It did not seem threatening, more startled to have been caught/seen. It was occupying the same space and time as me, but i still couldn't tell you for sure what it was. I knocked my friend down when I turned to run out of there, and he was immediately scrambling to get up and bolt. Never went back inside that place again.
this all the way
a typical person needs about 2-3000 kcal just to survive and something that size would eat a lot more
ive not been to this location but the terrain lis familiar to me, dry gras and mostly scrub brush set in hills
the largest predator out there might be coyote or cougars
there just isnt enough food sources to sustain that kind of large animal
/im also assume it dosent live alone? if there was one there had to be more...

almost every culture has its stories of wild men in the mountains but this looks like a hoax all the way

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I find it pretty hard to believe in anything paranormal.
There are reported sightings but nothing credible in terms of hard evidence; hair, a scat, a body or skeleton, a credible footprint? Nothing. I've not seen any footage that hasn't been blurry either.
its a beautiful world we live in @Chi13 and i want to believe that there are still species/ things left to be discovered
im very interested in cryptids
ive track animals in the wild and the bigger the better, they leave more clues
/but im not jumping off a train* and hiking up hill just to chase kooks in a monkey suits
the lack of a skeleton or body is a huge tell
we have prehistoric fossils of things that lived wayyyy before i was even born but we dont have any huge bigfoot remains?
/even if their buried their dead that would create even better evidence

* this was interesting too, the iron horse comes rumbling down the track and the bif foot just take a squat?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
going balls deep there @mean mr.mustard
/xoxo i like how you roll! cannibalistic maga monkeys eating their dead and grinding the bones to dust!

you dont need much bone to piece together a large animal and we can just looking at the look at fossil records we have of large animals
but what about the samp-sqach that got swept away by flood or those who just got stuck in the mud?
why no preserved record?

no man left behind!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
how many likes can i give you @mean mr.mustard
wets-pants-ralph-wiggum.gif

i enjoy being outdoors and you pick up a few skills along the way
one of them was tracking, a bigfoot den would be even better
so im high and i have the pics right here of blurry animals (hey man, if you aint done it it dont count)
the kit fox
its a small animal about the size of a house dog, anybe a few kg in size
me and the mrs were camping in the desert and this littel fox buddy comes snooping around our camp site
i thought i was cool and snapped a blurry pic of the beast
kit fox_2.jpg

tail gate of my truck for scale
i thought it was cool and observed it for a while while it nosed around and then disappeared into the dark
next morning the mrs is livid, something pooped in our campsite (scat remains are very telling)
i was lmao until i saw she was serious
well lets get this f'r
kit fox_3.jpg

it dident take too long but we found its cave
kit fox_4.jpg

if a booger eater like me can track a small animal back to its den anyone can do it

maybe its all just some velvet rope sh!t and we just arent invited? or does big foot has tiny dick! you heard it here first
/ive posted enough pics for tonight

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts