What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Twinn's Perpetual 250 cabinet garden

big twinn

Veteran
Cab temp. 2 hours before lights out:

Clones rooting in the EZ-Cloner:

They look a little scraggly up top. But thats just the picture. they were taken off of side branches that were not originally straight up. (b/c they were side branches growing directionally) so though they don't look erect, they are).

big twinn

Veteran
The early formation of roots!

Unknown #2 (possible Blue Dream):

these two show the most advanced root growth b/c they are a few days older in the cloner.

Now they elites that are beginning to show early root formation:

The bottom clone photo is of a LVPK...talk about the MOST beautiful red coloring in the stem and leaf veins!! Mother for sure!

big twinn

Veteran
Just purchased two 50 t8 UVB reptile lamps. Can't wait to add to the flowering cab for additional lighting. The plan is to have them run 3-4 times during the 12 on cycle for 30min sessions.

For those that don't know about UVB, It stimulates trichrome production b/c the plant naturally uses the resin to as sun block. So to emulate the sun a little better in my indoor cab i am going to introduce UVB to up the frostiness and potency EVEN more then what would have already shown.

Lights are on at 7:30 pm (just incase people are over during the day, the lights are always off incase of a leak or if i need to turn everything off. plus it means the lights are off during the HOTTEST part of the day and on during the coolest part of the day, which is important where i am.) so installment and pictures hopefully tonight!

MrStonerMan

How big of a pot did you use for your small mothers? Im hoping Red solo cups wont be too small. Prob. will mean i will have to root trim and water more often.

The pots I got are very similar to yours! They're the white square buckets. I am able to fit 4 in my space so I think its good for my needs

big twinn

Veteran
Decided to throw in an extra 18inch bubble stone into the EZ cloner. I had it laying around not being used and the pump/bubble hose the EZ cloner came with only adds a slight bubbling. So i figured this addition will greatly aid in aeration by increasing the oxygen content in the water....hopefully this will translate into faster rooting clones or maybe utilized more like a DWC for when the roots get long enough before transplant.

How large of a root structure do you guys allow your clones in the Aero-cloner (like an EZ cloner) before transplanting into soil. right now my furthest along clones show "spikey" root growth from the stem, no stringy hair like dangling roots yet.
Thanks!

big twinn

Veteran
Thought i'd let you know how things are going. Terrible. The Clones were PHENOMENAL . Out on the east coast is much different then the west. A former "buddy" of mine i know called me up to hangout b/c all his roommates had left for summer, we had chemistry together and he was premed also. well we both ended up smoking a few times on occasion. So of course i was like hell yea, lets hangout. He invites my roomates and i over, before we start smoking he pulls us in his room and proudly showed us his closet. inside was the most pitiful setup. His "light proofing" consisted of hanging sheets. Two or three Cfls in an open cardboard box. No ventilation, not even a fan. no carbon filters or anything. the plants were stretched to HELL had almost no leaves...all yellow from never being fed and apparently 4 months old and two weeks into flower. the stems were all red from deficiencies... yield guess between all for of his miserable plants 3 grams LOL...if they even lived to be harvested. Never did i mention anything about growing i just acted like i was impressed. well when we ended up smoking he pulls out a HUGE bin full of weed. looked to be a pound in half. 6 different strains. arrogantly flaunting his shit like a typical "bro" all while talking about college "slinging". At this point im thinking in my head "woah, what the fuck..." so we get out of there nonchalantly. He apparently goes out of town for two days, gets back and all his shit is gone.

Well my roommate while we were over there left his phone. after four days he brings the phone over to our place to return. He walks with a SKETCHY huge Ghetto drug dealer behind him. He exchanges the phone and my roommate says "hows it going?" His reply: "you know how i am" and FUCKING EXPLODES, just goes ballistic with accusations of theft on our part. claiming we and three other people were the only ones two know he was in town and that we robbed him. We were fucking stunned, confused, shocked, scared...you name it...what the fuck...steal? why the hell would i need to do that? this is absurd.
well, they make us sit on the couch and they trashed the place going through EVERYTHING! long story short, they found my cabinet and were even more convinced it was ME that robbed them after seeing how my plants and setup looked compared to his claiming i MUST be big time and that since they didn't find ANYTHING that i must have sold it. I grow for my three roommates and i and have no reason to sell or steal.
well it is apparent now that he was fronted everything he had and owes a lot of money while being on coke (typical stim. behavior). I've been getting constantly harassed. The people he "works" with apparently are really big time 20year vets. and that if they dont get there money or stash they were going to come back with violence. They stole EVERY bit of weed i had (a half elbow) of CLEARLY different looking weed then what they had. My stuff is definitely nicer looking then his "dank"..can't beat ICMAG home growers! He said everything i had was being sent to the grower to be checked out to see if it was there stuff...Needless to say, my grow was compromised and now a liability and threat. i had to dismantle EVERYTHING. Completely getting rid of the smaller Veg. cabinet shell. I know have nothing of "contraband" to take away my POWER....though it REALLY SUCKS and im SAD=(! My clones were all just transplanted to be both mothers and flowered. and everything else was in full bloom and just getting exciting. All my hard work, time, energy, passion, money all to waste! All b/c some FUCKING DOUCHE "friend" now DRUG DEALER opened his FUCKING MOUTH to me and told me his mother fucking business...i wanted NO PART OF IT and he SUCKED ME INTO IT and RUINED TWO YEARS of hard work. that i didn't.
My lease ends in August and i am moving to a new place. Maybe then i can enjoy my Hobby in peace. Rule #1. I learned. I can't trust anyone other then MY family and my roomates whom are my two best friends basically brothers to me that i've grown up with. Aside from ICMAG, i wouldn't suggest opening your ring of smoking friends...shit like this is ridiculous.

He claims if it checks out i'll get my shit back, but i doubt it. If it wasn't for the FULL TIME drug dealing **gg** that came to my house whom looked to be packing. I'd have ripped his eyes out. But even then, my grow compromised my home defense....so too an extent it feels good to have nothing in my house.

If the GROWER is on here and this sounds familiar too you...you need to drop that kid, he is going to FUCK your operation..I'd hope you'd send my shit back...BUT JUST KNOW...im waiting for those mother fuckers to come back...he claims it isn't over....which means I WILL FINISH IT!

Its been fun guys! i'm sorry this thread wont be updated with beautiful pictures...I hope my friend will one day still be kind to source me clones again...it was such a once in a life time sort of thing...but i've enjoyed updating you all and really appreciated you guys' kind encouraging help/support! I'll be LURKING for a while=( until i feel like my security is 200% and no one knows i have anything to do with growing...those guys really fucked me and im afraid that may be for a good LOOOONG while=(
Big Twinn

DOWNLOW

Aaaawe shit man that sucks, but if they come back, hopefully you see them, first get low.

Those assholes are bound to harass and attempt to exort you, he's the one who stole his

own shit and out of town and probably traded it for coke. They'll only stop you from

growing for good if you confront them in that manner. Who ever gave him that are fools,

they should only be looking at the guy who hands they put it in. Not real hustlers in my

opinion, come on college kid who tells all he is doing and selling. Im from N.Y. and been to

quite a few of the state penitentiary b/cuz of these type of assholes and it's not easy to

handle them, once you hurt one of them they are telling on you. So let it be get, your gear

up and start over some where else. really sorry to hear this story it boils my blood also but

your stability is most important hope your mind right Peace.

skyspider

yeah, as you get older you learn not to bother with twats , the radar becomes more 'honed' ..but this was exceptionally bad luck ... it would have been worth it maybe if you had have got the weed

Latest posts

Latest posts