What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Twinn's Perpetual 250 cabinet garden

big twinn

Veteran
Hey guys,
Thanks for stopping in! this is round two for me so i will try and do a better job on keeping things up to date.

In my garden, i have 2 unknown hybrids. they came from a seeded bag. I saved them particularly because the bud was SOO dense and frosty despite being full of seeds. I was told it was a blue dream cross...but really, who knows. also growing are 3 Bog's Sour Bubble and 3 BRAND NEWLY RELEASED Bog's Sour Boggle testers (THANKS BOG!!!!)

the cabinet line up consists of a small side table cabinet used for vegetation/mothers. Inside, 4 55watt PLLs are arranged 360 degrees vertically on each wall totaling 220watts of mixed spectrum lighting. though i removed the 4th light as it was over kill for my needs of a mothering room.

for flowering i have a larger cabinet. it is still in the build up. all i need to do is order the fan and light louvres then build a watering system. I plan to perpetually grow clones in this chamber by staggering them. inside i will be a 250watt HPS for flowering.

on to the pics:

Soon to be flowering chamber, setup to contain a 250watt HPS

The Veg/mother room containing 360 degrees vertical PLL

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20880&pictureid=439358']

picture.php
[/url]

The Unknowns...one of them died.

Bog's Sour Bubbles:

big twinn

Veteran
Bog's Sour Boggles:

updated photos:
Unknowns (the yellowing leaves shown are from nutrient lockout caused by overwatering...the problem has since been corrected with lushes green growth)

sorry the pictures are out of chronological order...i will update you all tonight with current photos...these ladies are growing SOOO FAST...every single day they are noticeably much larger. I fought both over and under watering earlier on in the grow when they were all sprouts...everything is dialed in now though and healthy! stay tuned later tonight for more pictures

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Nice work so far BT. I want to build a pl-l veg/clone cab.
Looks like there's plenty of candidates for the flower box.
Sealing double doors is an excercise in frustration, imho. I never got mine right. Locks or strong magnetic catches which pull the doors in tight will help.
Looks like your candidate is well made though, so hopefully you nail it
What ballast(s) are you running?

big twinn

Veteran
specs on the flowering cabinet as of current:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4152525#post4152525

Ill update this thread with progress once it begins to take more shape...with how fast things are growing...i really need to get this thing up and running...clones will be ready for the taking in the next week or two... honestly the two unknowns are probably ready now...ugh the life of Pre-med

big twinn

Veteran
thanks guys...more pictures tonight! yea the internode spacing is hella tight...even on the pointed thin sativa leafed plants!

big twinn

Veteran
Little up date..jesus they grow so fucking fast!

his crazy Sour bubble leaf has 11 fingers...one random small one on the center middle of another leaf...ever see something like this???(ill try and take a better picture...its the look at the center of the upper big fan leaf)

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Just messin' with you BT.
Keep up the good work.
Got that 250 running yet? Looks like Disco hooked you up on your other thread about cooling that sucker.

big twinn

Veteran
Yeah, disco is a champion...i owe a lot to him, wish i could buy him a drink;)
as for the 250, its running but being pre-med ive been soo incredibly busy and havent gotten around to finish the flowering cab up. As you can tell by how fast everything is vegging...i REALLY need to get it finished.

Billybuck05

Looking good man i have heard a lot of good things on BOG seeds i have been lurking on these forums for a while and now im making my approach at breeding and diaries also. i like how things are looking and will be following your show. GL n Good work Keep it Green

Latest posts

Latest posts