What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Twinn's Perpetual 250 cabinet garden

big twinn

Veteran

After the transplant/soil remix with the addition of mycorrhizae and a little more vegg time

At this Point, i cloned all my plants directly into soil. my first attempt was not a huge success. the only one that took root was the Unknown #1, and good thing too because the parent unknown Number two ended up getting killed from root rot.
not happy with the results i was left with 2 Sour bubbles and 2 Sour Boggles, both in 3 Gal Containers. the Clone of Unknown #2 once rooted was then placed in the vegg cab for a couple weeks before being re cloned and then placed in flower also.
:

big twinn

Veteran
The Unknown #2 Sativa clone, Growing FAST. Very branchy, with SLENDER leaves and HUGE fat swollen calyxs. this clone came from the purplest part of the original plant and has sense grown purple as it progressed;)

the Sour Bubbles and Sour Boggles:

Some slight discoloration on one of the Sour Bubbles. doesnt look like Nute Burn tho, its not crunchy..just slightly purple/yellow...pretty but it went away:

big twinn

Veteran

Clone 1 Unknown #2:

Some of the leaves appear to be getting yellow at the tips and making its way down toward the veins. I Increased Both Nitrogen and Magnesium by adding organic Blood meal and 1 Tspn of Epsom Salts per gallon of water.

big twinn

Veteran
Sour Bubbles and Sour Boggles begin flowering when lights switched 12/12 on May 4th:

Turns out both Sour Boggles turned out to be males while both Sour Bubbles females

and now the Unknown #2 clone 1 was recloned (twice) then the original vegged clone was placed in flowering as well. Although i had a 100% rooting success with my previous clones taken (sour bubble and sour boggle reattempt) using the rapid rooters. i found that the time length needed to root was just too long for my liking. that coupled with the idea of getting some more genetics to fill my cab now that the Sour Boggles (my two huge girls) turned out to be boys, i went ahead and splurged on an EZ-cloner...i LOVE it!!

Sour Bubble and Sour Boggle clones in veg, from rapid rooters:

big twinn

Veteran
The two clones i took from the clone of Unknown number 2, so these are my second generation clones. in the EZ-cloner:

Here are the Sour Bubbles and unknown #2 clone in flower:

update of the unknown second gen clones from Unknown #2:

And the real reason i got the EZ-Cloner, just received from a local friend 6 SFV OG, 7 Fire OG, 2 Las Vegas Purple Kushes, and 1 Cherry Pie clone. So stoked to get these in the cab!! Plan on keep mothers of them all! maybe even two of each just in case...the rest will be flowered out to make use of the space and light in my cab...should be plenty full as the space is limited as it is=P

They may look a bit rough, but thats from traveling...they have since perced up....

Not that we are all cought up i will keep everything updated from here on!

the SBs are really taking shape with their flowers. New pistils forming EVERYDAY!! SB#3 smells Mocha/coffee along with a hit of sour, the other smells more Sour possibly limey...

more pictures to come..stay tuned..things are just now getting interesting!!

big twinn

Veteran
And now, for the most recent shots as of 20 minutes ago:

Starting with the clones (SFV OG, Fire OG, Cherry Pie, Las Vegas Purple Kush and Unknown #2:

2 sour bubble clones (mothers) and one Sour Boggle (male):

big twinn

Veteran
Clone 1 Unknown 2 in flower:

the stem ended up splitting down the center from too agressive LSTing...so i tied her base up snuggly with garden twist ties. As it mended itself, it grew around the wire like this:

It will be interesting to see how it heals with the wire now gone.

Some pistil shots on here...been showing these since early preflower...so swollen!

big twinn

Veteran
Thanks! (flower) Im hoping it harvests well with that lamp! i have the fan exhausting out the top with a huge DIY carbon filter...looks hella flush ha. added a little insolation to the already whisper quiet Vortex and with the top of the storage bin on top that stealths it also silences it! small holes were then drilled in the back to let the exhaust escape. the ballest is on the rear.

(Veg) is a stealthed out nightstand with swing open door. that is bult to look like the base of the stand so it doesnt appear to be a door at all. inside is mylar withe 360 degrees of mixed lower (bluer-ultra violet) spectrum lighting for clones/veg/mothers to increase tight internodes and 360 degree branching. id eventually like to increase the size onto a new cab buy just switching over components but for now it works. it is then exhuasted through and internal DIY carbon filter pulled out by a NOISEY PC fan...im used to the ambiance, but if i had guests over id prob. cut the lights out for a few hours ...but its my veg cab. once i have more space ill have a nicer quieter setup.

MrStonerMan

Thanks! (flower) Im hoping it harvests well with that lamp! i have the fan exhausting out the top with a huge DIY carbon filter...looks hella flush ha. added a little insolation to the already whisper quiet Vortex and with the top of the storage bin on top that stealths it also silences it! small holes were then drilled in the back to let the exhaust escape. the ballest is on the rear.

(Veg) is a stealthed out nightstand with swing open door. that is bult to look like the base of the stand so it doesnt appear to be a door at all. inside is mylar withe 360 degrees of mixed lower (bluer-ultra violet) spectrum lighting for clones/veg/mothers to increase tight internodes and 360 degree branching. id eventually like to increase the size onto a new cab buy just switching over components but for now it works. it is then exhuasted through and internal DIY carbon filter pulled out by a NOISEY PC fan...im used to the ambiance, but if i had guests over id prob. cut the lights out for a few hours ...but its my veg cab. once i have more space ill have a nicer quieter setup.

Souns like you have everything running smooth bro! Good job. I just ordered some nice square pots for my cab. I decided to do a couple small mothers instead of one big one. I will have my eye on your thread though!

big twinn

Veteran
How big of a pot did you use for your small mothers? Im hoping Red solo cups wont be too small. Prob. will mean i will have to root trim and water more often.

elemtee

cool you liking the vortex, always heard they are noisy. nice to see a different opinion. i lawld when i noticed you on the commode to get that top shot.

lovely bushes big twinn, im slowly integrating them into my flr space. your ladies look lush bro keep em coming. :tiphat:

big twinn

Veteran
HAHAHA that made me laugh!^^ ya, gotta stand up on the toilet to get those top shots=P

The Vortex looks intimidating...i expected it too sound like a jet engine, or loud like those fans they use at car washes to dry off your car. to my surprise, when i turned it on, it was MUCH quieter then any other fan i looked at. My roommates and i were literally stunned at how quiet it is. they look like a HUGE LOUD turbo, but in reality my vortex is THE QUIETEST fan in my house. quieter even then the circulation fans in my room. with everything off and just the Vortex on (yes, my vortex is on a speed controller, but due to how much heat my light produces i keep it on the HIGHEST setting) and even with it at full speed, its next to being inaudible at all with the big rubber made stealth/silencer on top. I had tons of doubts when purchasing this fan...was going to go with a Whisper line fan, but i honestly can't see it getting quieter then this! Hope this helps anyone teetering the line on which fan they need to purchase...i wish i knew they were this quiet before and that woulda saved a lot of my stress ha.

big twinn

Veteran
A little background on my unknown. I purchased an Oscar of some VERY dense/sticky FROSTY lime green bud. It had a fruity/kushy/chem taste. with the fruity side leaning towards tropical berry aroma. Now the friend i bought it from did not grow it and in the past he knows that i really enjoyed a previous Blue Dream (the Johnny Blaze pheno.) that i bought off him. well he tells me that this strain is also a Blue Dream cross. Very skeptic at the legitimacy of the name though, because names are more or less just a marketing ploy over here with 98% falsely named.

Well here are some pictures of my clone #1 of the unknown in flower:

Now compared to actual Blue Dream pictures (courtesy of: McDank805):
p3300543z.jpg

p3300549.jpg

p3300545.jpg

p3300557.jpg

p3300559.jpg

p3300564.jpg

Now maybe coincidence (though i think the odds of a coincidence would be rediculously low) but these to plants IMHO look almost 100% Identical btw leaf finger shape/size/color, stem color, growth formation, plant shape, the leaves all stand identically erect, branching looks identical, and both have purpling coming out in the genetics.

What are you guys' thought??? sure looks like a Blue Dream dom. plant to me!