What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Sur Holy

G

guest8905

awesome thanks for sharing. good luck finding a nice male, that would work as a great line to cross into some of the more commercial strains of today

M

MummyCat

Thank you for the link Bob, lots of good info in that thread.

If I can find a male I'm going to make a ton of seeds.

M

MummyCat

2012!

2012!

I popped the rest of my seeds and found a male! Making more seeds!!

I

Iron_Lion

I just finished my first Chimera BSHW x BB and it some extremely potent head meds. I haven't had a head trip quite like this in a long time, if ever. I smoked 3 joints of it yesterday and I was high all day. I have 3 more coming down in a week or so, cant wait. The other 3 lean a little bit more towards the BB, so I expect the high to be a little different.

picture.php

picture.php

M

MummyCat

looks super dank IR.

lighting up a joint of this stuff is basically calling it a day, three hits choke and cough until my throat is raw, get all pissed that my throat hurts and I don't feel high and then proceed to forget about everything (including smoking more weed) I'm supposed to do and toodle around in my own thoughts for like 12 hours

Chomba64

Veteran
BSHW

BSHW

I am doing a seed increase on these this year. Here is a purple pheno I have isolated.

Attachments

• DSCN2895.jpg
    DSCN2895.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2896.jpg
    DSCN2896.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
M

MummyCat

That looks just like my plants!

All my plants are purple just like that

I

Iron_Lion

So you guys have straight Big Sur?

Maybe I was wrong in thinking that the one I showed was the Big Sur pheno. My other Chim Trip xBB's have more purple coloring, maybe those are more towards the BSHW side of things.

F

Fluffy Clouds

hey mummycat! finally some update :D beautiful holyweed you have there bro, wonderful old school stuff... good job.. keep it up!

M

MummyCat

So you guys have straight Big Sur?

Maybe I was wrong in thinking that the one I showed was the Big Sur pheno. My other Chim Trip xBB's have more purple coloring, maybe those are more towards the BSHW side of things.

I have seen very few pics of BSHW, but all that I have seen were green plants. Mine are purple with thick glossy leaves

My understanding is that BSHW is either all or at least half Purple Zacatecas so I just figured mine has been bred toward the purple side

I

Iron_Lion

I have seen very few pics of BSHW, but all that I have seen were green plants. Mine are purple with thick glossy leaves

My understanding is that BSHW is either all or at least half Purple Zacatecas so I just figured mine has been bred toward the purple side

Well since these are from seeds we expect a few different examples from a group. BSHW is such an interesting variety, I love it when they have a good story behind them.

You've got some special genetics :)

blan-k-flor

Veteran
This is a Big Sur Holy Bud from Bodhi Seeds i grew this season. Sadly lost almost all of her because of mold... My area is very wet in general for indicas outdoor. I didn´t try the harvest yet.

picture.php

picture.php

M

MummyCat

As far as I know, SAGE is supposed to be and Afgan cross with BSHW

Latest posts

Latest posts