What's new

big plant ppk

forkup

I think perhaps he just got burned out. His user page shows he was last on the site here at 05-15-2014 10:47 PM. I hope all is well health and ppk wise! I'd love to see any new techniques he may be working on. I was looking forward to learning about the break thru he mentioned quite a bit ago.

Last edited:

bearded1

finished

finished

I log on to say thanks D9 what you created is perfect for me. I have finished my build. My passive system took awhile lots of things going on. but it is awesome. I didn't need pics to build it. had to read and take notes to do it, but it functions, and is awesome. Thank you for sharing such a simple way to grow trouble free and for pennies compared to anything I've done. This will be a walk in the park now not much to do other than watch it grow. I hope you are doing well D9. Free at last free at last. not tied down to a closet anymore.

zeke99

I still have PDF files, containing photographs and D9's instructions, to build what are probably something like versions 1.5 and 2.0 of the PPK. Certainly models that predate this thread.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have PDF files, containing photographs and D9's instructions, to build what are probably something like versions 1.5 and 2.0 of the PPK. Certainly models that predate this thread.

Would you be kind enough to share the PPK PDF's ? :biggrin:

DabOnDabs

Veteran

WE know you do bro. Host that shit, so we can get them !!!:moon::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

forkup

I log on to say thanks D9 what you created is perfect for me. I have finished my build. My passive system took awhile lots of things going on. but it is awesome. I didn't need pics to build it. had to read and take notes to do it, but it functions, and is awesome. Thank you for sharing such a simple way to grow trouble free and for pennies compared to anything I've done. This will be a walk in the park now not much to do other than watch it grow. I hope you are doing well D9. Free at last free at last. not tied down to a closet anymore.

Welcome to the party :)

Sqydro

how do we get those PDFs good sir id be happy to make a thread of it all if it was posted to me/emailed for everyone to see...obv just a copy not claim it as my own others could chime in wiht new build pics etc

Gry

Veteran
Saw reference to a 5.9 meg file that is a flow chart if I am not mistaken. I sure would like to have a copy of that one if anyone could see a way to make that happen !

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Because some of us are visual learners ;) its like... once every 6 months zeke stops in to say "i have the pdf"....then gone again

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zeke... one of the OG's of the PPK threads lol

(along with Mr. D, Alien...er...Damn Ugly, HL....)

hey guys, why do you need the PDF's at this point? even pics?

what D9 (w/input along the way from others) came up with works great as described.

some still use 2x3.5 gallon buckets w/tire valves to GREAT EFFECT!!!

even newbs can get growing very well with the text descriptions and the best part is most parts remain available at big box hardware stores.

the spirit of what D9 was going after with the PPK, at least in my opinion, was simplicity and reliability. buckets, lids, sink tail pipes, a drill, some plumbers goop etc and away you go.

he always encouraged user interaction and user pics... so if you build one (many) shoot 'em and post 'em.

:)

Nostalgia...

D.U.D.E...

Last edited:

Grow4Flow

glad i could help

Harvest and drying completed, nugs curing for a week now, just gonna let em sit.

the trunk...
32d8d8ab-77c8-4060-82f6-832d67771f8d_zps7b6d431f.jpg

Lower nugs fully developed, gotta love Gavita...
A0C53868-1599-4988-8F61-8074B01F12BB_zpsbemmk0u1.jpg

2 plants, 4 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, 1 600w light gave me 506g of dried weight.

73F83080-54DC-4ADA-AF08-0932382861C6_zpsk4sj4rfv.jpg

Gry

Veteran
Wow, that came off looking really nice. The file share was equally impressive. Much appreciated !

Latest posts

Latest posts