What's new

big plant ppk

twist1uc

Damn, how can I be down with a 30% discount? LOL! Even without your discount, your prices are better than most. Two dollar buckets? Twelve dollar pumps? Where are you shopping? :) I'm pretty good at shopping online. The cheapest buckets that I've found is $2.83, but they want $36.11 to ship them.:laughing:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Damn, how can I be down with a 30% discount? LOL! Even without your discount, your prices are better than most. Two dollar buckets? Twelve dollar pumps? Where are you shopping? :) I'm pretty good at shopping online. The cheapest buckets that I've found is $2.83, but they want $36.11 to ship them.:laughing:

Check craigslist.

Grow4Flow

my buddy works for a construction company so he gets me any lumber and irrigation materials and great prices. The hydro stuff, i was bumped up to the next tier due to how much money i spend at my local hydro.

The pumps are not the greatest so with the price i keep a few extra on hand just in case, but i haven't had any fail in the last 2 years, ya just can't let them sit and dry out after circulating nutes or else they will go to shit.

Try Greentreeshydroponics.net they have great prices too.

DrFever

Veteran
Hey Delta were is this new thread you were talking about i need to figure out how this set up works Can you post some detailed pics this year please thanks DOC

Grow4Flow

Hey Delta were is this new thread you were talking about i need to figure out how this set up works Can you post some detailed pics this year please thanks DOC

If you're actually trying to learn how it "works" rather than trolling this thread too to prove that Vert is doesn't work as well as your horizontal you should start from the beginning of this thread and you'll learn everything you need to know. Hell, even the wicked pulse thread will educate.

Sqydro

the guys on for trolls only, asked him stuff in his own thread and he just ignores it hed rather be in swinging his dick when in fact he just looks like a dick

we have a new PPK thread lets clebrate

Latest posts

Latest posts