What's new

$$$BIG MONEY$$$ TRC genetics

O

OHenry

I'm smoking some Big$$$ right now. The stuff got me twisted!!!!! !!!!AHHHHH lolololo. Late OH

Rellikbuzz

Beautiful grow, CC and those nugs look just lovely! :yes: I only wish that TRC's genetics were more available. Oh well, maybe someday. Once again, fantastic job, my brotha!!

G

I dropped some Blue 13's the other day.

6 for 6 ermed and sprouted, 100%, same as always with TRC genes

I'll fire up a thread when there is something to see

Tex

G

WOW.
Crazy Composer published another article in HEADS magazine.
You will never guess what strain he reviewed :rolleyes:

G

what would it be???

I'm just curing up some Sharon Widow, two days in the jar.

dubmantx

is it on big money? I would like to read the article but I dont think they carry that magazine arround here.

G

Big Money is the Strain of the Month. Congrats TRC and CC!

"Big money" is currently in the works at the temple and will be known as "Alexis" when it is released!

nancy

I really enjoyed the Blue13's and Sugar Klingon's I received from Lonestar; I was able to grow them out this past fall! I'm pretty picky when it comes to buying seeds, but I would buy TRC genetics more often if they were easier to obtain! The Blue13 was DJ short's Blueberry indica pheno female crossed with an X13 male and it was superb smoke, to say the least! It was probably one of the most potent Blueberry variations I have ever tried and once you start smoking it, you don't want to stop till next thing you know, you wake up and it's two days later! peace, tRu

Hey tRUKemist, I wonder where you got those beans??? That's not TRC, Lonestar never had any type of packaging. He had little baggies, with masking tape and he would write the description of the strain on the tape with a black sharpie, I actually still have a pack of the Blue 13s from Lonestar-Himself

(And, yes I do realize that that was about 4 years or so ago...)

~Nancy