What's new

$$$BIG MONEY$$$ TRC genetics

Crazy Composer said:
I guess I'm a spammer! :biglaugh:

cc

YOU a spammer :confused: i think NOT !
shame that the powers that be wanna hold back the flow of "unauthorized" strains .

oh well , such is life on the canna boards.

where theres a will theres a way :wink:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all!!! I might be doing some more shots of Big Money this afternoon. The smell is getting REALLY sharp! Like a perfect 50/50 skunk/orange smell. Just the movement of the fan can rub this girl into a stinky condition, but when you rustle her a bit, the smell fills the room! :smile:

G

someone recommended i grow a strain of those.... blueberry f4 i think it was... or something blueberry...

too bad trc is so hard to acquire these days :(

G

I just recieved some Blue13's from the Resin Monk

purdy kewl :wink:

Tex

G

Dr.Jay has extensive experience with this strain. I believe it has a permenant home in his garden which says alot.

Check his post in the medical forum or pm him(super nice guy and very helpful)

Tex

tragic1

Thanks TK. I have never heard any negative things about TRC. These should be great to grow out . I'm gonna have to talk to Dr. jay

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Big Money update.

The Big Money update.

This lady will be harvested tomorrow morning - if the soil gets bone dry by then, which I suspect it will... If not, it'll come down the following morning. The soil MUST be dry for harvest. The smoke comes out sweeter, cleaner and more resinous when buds are harvested with bone-dry roots, and in the morning before lights come on.

I hope it smokes as good as it looks! :smile:

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Down to a Science as usual CC

Down to a Science as usual CC

Nice job on the Big Money. I had to come over here after seeing it in your ECSD thread.

TK - Good to hear that you got some B13's. I was going to ask about them some more and see if they are still being made. I got a cut of Capt. Crips Blueberry #8 and it's the gem in my garden right now. I hope to experience a lot more of what the Blue family has to offer. I had some Bay Area Blueberry last year that was the best I've smoked for my anxiety and I'm on a quest to get something like that in my garden. I just got some BlueMoonshine seeds, and will be getting some DP Blueberry in the near future as I continue my search. Anything else you guys would recommend? I know Dj just put out some new stuff, but they haven't made their way to SD yet.

Lonestar if you're listening put me on the list for anything Blue. :wink:

GreatLakes THC

so, thats the $$BIG$$!!
now i get to see what we were tokin on :yes: for 4 days!!

let me tell ya folks, it smokes like a champ! great taste and burnability.
not to mention the high, whew! we had a buddy over here smokin some with us and he got FUCKED UP!! he's a long time head and he said that he never been that high B4 in his life!! he was quite amuzing to watch!
remember?!

S2L

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup! And now there's several ounces of it on the dry, and THIS one's finished and harvested properly :)

I'll have pics in a day or 3. We also chopped a fatass ECSD and we'll have plenty of imagery of that too. I wish I could share with eeryone, but the internet isn't that advanced yet :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts