What's new

$$$BIG MONEY$$$ TRC genetics

PNW_grown

Veteran
Beautiful plant, growing as dense as can be, now thats something to stare at. I cant stand seeing a bare stem on a pot plant, it has to be full and coveres with branches/leaves, thats the only way :)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
very ,very nice cc

im not far behind you,hehe

here is my little monster in the works,hehe

thanks for this clone man

664PDRM0472-med.jpg

peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pleasure bro. You can see for yourself that you have a super-nice lady on your hands. let's hope the smoke is as killer as it looks!

Hi Ya CC .

Hi Ya CC .

Your day 37 shots are great man ! , i've never heard of this cross from TRC and after reading your first post now i know why :biglaugh: it sure does make a nice bush bro , looks like a real cash cropper for sure !

i'll trade ya my best yielding CBII clone for it :biglaugh:

Another great grow man

Peace

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttt.....that is a monster.

I have been blessed by the old Resin Monks generosity and am happy to pass on to others all of the extras I have. I am glad to see that through you CC others can get access to his beans.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well... That WAS the plan bro... But right now Lonestar is in one of his AWOL modes. The deal was getting under way, then he vanished. But he does this sometimes :confused: We'll just have to wait. As Ace Ventura says, "If I'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer!" :biglaugh:

omega7

He's gone on walkabout mate. Ill just have to put this money order on ice. No worries. Hopefully he will come back with a vengeance and some killer new crosses. Thanks for the update CC. Hope to hear from you soon bro.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll notice that after these two pictures were taken...

...we thinned her belly out a bit - and cut many of the inside branches out. Now she can breathe better, and the other plants in the garden get better air circulation too. She needed liposuction. She looks sexier now :wink:

VVVVVVV

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I'm a spammer! :biglaugh:

Yeah... So I can't help anyone getting these strains anymore. Not here anyhow. I'm trying to get them to y'all somehow... With an eye out for the politics of it all now. I hate politics, especially when you're like an ignorant frog hopping across a road - getting surprised by a mack truck. That's what I'm like right now :biglaugh: A surprised frog. If I'm not squashed by this mack truck, then I sure won't be running blindly into the road again! hahahaha!

cc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, everything's cool. Dope and dopes sometimes means dopey decisions, innocent misjudgements. I certainly don't mean to ruffle any feathers. :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts