What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Fuckin' Problems For Emeryseeds Customers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn ... and I thought I hated him ... P.Pride and basil just took my Hate Emery Light Heavyweight Title ... can we get a Hate Off to see who the real champ is ? I'll referee it for Free !

Last edited:

Shlomo

I hope this isn't too much of a hijack, but does anyone remember that strain Emery had, back in the day, called just "Rastamon"? It was, like, $20 for a pack of twenty or something like that - the cheapest one.

My first grow... saved up allowance and bought it from Emery directly over ten years ago when he just had the bare-bones store with those big oldschool grow tents for sale... he was like, "How old are you?" and then he sold them to me anyway :D. Always wanted to know what the hell Rastamon was, where it came from, and why so cheap? Even the Mighty Mite mix was $30!

Anyways...

hardhat22

I remember seeing something about mambla on abc's 20/20 program.I think it means man-boy love??Thats the kind of crap he was selling.....?????
:fsu:
Peace

no fall out or problems for emery seeds or his customers. If you are dumb enough to order seeds in your real name and have them delivered to your house then you need to go to jail seriously but most people here have no idea what the law is it their respective areas

One thing about emery is his face is out there unlike everyone in this thread including ME Dont nobody know anyone in this thread as well as marc emery the guy never did anything to me sep sold me some high priced seeds I have never met the man to not like him most on here on canadians probably havent either. heresay is a mutha!

bigmoneygrip said:
no fall out or problems for emery seeds or his customers. If you are dumb enough to order seeds in your real name and have them delivered to your house then you need to go to jail seriously but most people here have no idea what the law is it their respective areas

One thing about emery is his face is out there unlike everyone in this thread including ME Dont nobody know anyone in this thread as well as marc emery the guy never did anything to me sep sold me some high priced seeds I have never met the man to not like him most on here on canadians probably havent either. heresay is a mutha!

One thing that comes to mind is that Marc Emery has put a real name and a human face on the movement, and he gives good interviews where he DOES NOT come across as an idiot. I've seen him on "Super High Me" and I've seen him on Canadian news programs. He sounds sane and reasonably sober. I think he is alright for this alone. How many of you want to stand up in front of cameras every day and fight the powers that be? At least he isn't afraid to speak up and talk to a wide variety of people and FIGHT.

He could probably have ratted out a bunch of people in some kind of deal, but I haven't heard of him doing any such thing. Now maybe he sold bad seeds or something in the past, but right now he's the martyr of the moment and has received a fair amount of sympathetic press. So until we get somebody else high profile sticking their real name out there, I don't see the point in knocking Marc and smearing him with mud.

neuroherb

Zeeba

I only heard of emery due to the recent forum press he gets, watched a video with him & Marco Renda another of the many who put there faces to the cause of questining prohibition.

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27763

Aside from having a laugh at emery's comments on the hash he got in jail. The main question I have is that if Emery wants to portray himself as the messiah of marijuana which he obviously wants himself to be seen as during this defence against extradition why then baulk when its time to be nailed to the cross. If he really was everything he claims to be then fighting the extradition would be a no brainer.

Besides robbing the sick :spank: ,i read on his site outta his mouth threaten to snitch Breeder Steve and ReeferMan,i fuckin read it!!!!!!So when people stick up for a snitch(proven fact,not even a bit of hearsay,FACT!)i have to think about whats up with people that dont care if a person snitches or threatnens to snitch(same thing)on someone else,makes me glad i dont know them if they condone snitchin(thats what they are doing when they stick up for a proven snitch ).Either way,i dont want the ripoff snitch to go to jail for robbing people for seeds either,but to act like hes a good person and doing good things is ludicris.I dont get it,and im glad i never met him or smoked a joint with him,i dont want herpes/

D

Dr.Smitty

Emery is a snake oil salesman that can't keep his egotistic mouth shut.

A seed ripoff entrepreneur he was, a cannabis savior he's not.

No one should go to jail for seeds not even Nark Emery!

PeavillePride said:
Besides robbing the sick :spank: ,i read on his site outta his mouth threaten to snitch Breeder Steve and ReeferMan,i fuckin read it!!!!!!So when people stick up for a snitch(proven fact,not even a bit of hearsay,FACT!)i have to think about whats up with people that dont care if a person snitches or threatnens to snitch(same thing)on someone else,makes me glad i dont know them if they condone snitchin(thats what they are doing when they stick up for a proven snitch ).Either way,i dont want the ripoff snitch to go to jail for robbing people for seeds either,but to act like hes a good person and doing good things is ludicris.I dont get it,and im glad i never met him or smoked a joint with him,i dont want herpes/

Point taken, I don't know the history, I'm new to the scene. Last time I smoked pot was back in the 1980s. All I can say is what I've seen of Marc on TV and web sites. Obviously nobody here approves of snitches, and if Marc did that, then he's beyond the pale, but how are we supposed to know all the details of this past situation with Breeder Steve and Reeferman, it's basically hearsay, where's the public record? There are always at least two sides to a story, and more often, more than two. At any rate I'm not giving him any donation since he has more cash than me.

I can tell you that there was a 45 minute CBC show interviewing Emery, his wife and friends and it made the movement look good. You see his wife suffers from Crohn's disease, and marijuana is the one medicine that arrests the symptoms of this dibillitating illness... she is deeply concerned that without marijuana the symptoms will come back with a vengeance. I don't know if you know much about Crohn's disease but it causes the shits on a daily basis, around the clock, and is painful and dangerous too. She is a well-spoken and reasonable looking lady. This kind of TV coverage can't help but make the argument for medical mj look good. The more TV cameras the movement grabs, the better, in general.

So, point is, Emery fighting the U.S. government generates some sympathy in the public. That's all I'm saying. Is he a saint, probably not. Do I trust him with my bank account, probably not. Would I smoke a jay with him, only if he paid for it, because he's got more money than me. I ain't worried about herpes from a jay, I don't think that's possible or at least I hope not.

basilfarmer

Speaking of 'activists' robbing the sick, Is Vancouver Seedbank Emery seeds #2? Dana Larson runs Vancouver Seed Bank, Emery's buddy, considers himself a great activist.

Price comparison:

Sensi Hashplant x g13:

Dr Chronic - $180

Gypsy - $176

Vancouver Seed Bank - $475 .......for 10 seeds!

Is this activism? Or sheer fucking greed?

Dana Larson, what the fuck. Are you Marc Emery's twin?

PeavillePride said:

man where I'm from (usa) its a war on snitches hell this week alone 3 people were shot within a 2 block radius of one of my houses over he say she say snitchin better safe then sorry. By no means am I condoning any type of snitchin from internet snitchin to mods to snitchin in real life they all should be delt with in an extreme way.

Just how life is for me and i accept that reality.

grip

hardhat22

Dr.Smitty said:
Emery is a snake oil salesman that can't keep his egotistic mouth shut.

A seed ripoff entrepreneur he was, a cannabis savior he's not.

No one should go to jail for seeds not even Nark Emery!
Which was part of my reason for supporting him.The main reason being that the death penalty was a real possibility under the kingpin deal.
Peace

basilfarmer

THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS ME AS MUCH AS CANNABIS LAWS IS EMORRHOID HIMSELF!!

THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS ME AS MUCH AS CANNABIS LAWS IS EMORRHOID HIMSELF!!

brainwashedvd9.jpg

a legendary douchebag maybe

Now Emery thinks a section of Vancouver should be named after him and his great legacy. lol :bashhead:

The guy has no qualms about outing people. He gets a sick kick out of it. After finding out Emery had made public his real name, address, phone number, Overgrow owner RC's only comment about Emery was, "Well, I guess that's why they call him Marc the Narc."

Breeder Steve of Spice of Life wasn't too happy about being set up either.
neither Reeferman, or the rest of the Vancouver Island White Pages.

Once, Marc Emery (the non profit activist) ripped off a terminally ill med patient with his bunky counterfiet $300 per 10 seed crap. The poor old guy was in a rage, on his death bed no less. Emery threatened to out his son, a grower, if he took his complaints public.

The guy is SLIME and yet out there under every rock, you'll find a brainwashed arrogant little worm who wants to move to south america with The Prince of Rot and drink the Kool aid. The Emerys lie and rewrite history more than Stalin would have thought prudent. They censor their forums like Nazi's; not the "libertarians" they keep claiming to be. They wish they could build a network of 420 scientology churches, but he can't even find his herpes cream.

They think they are stars; and we'd be nowhere without them.

joker13im3.jpg

Last edited:
basilfarmer said:

Once, Marc Emery (the non profit activist) ripped off a terminally ill med patient with his bunky counterfiet $300 per 10 seed crap. The poor old guy was in a rage, on his death bed no less. Emery threatened to out his son, a grower, if he took his complaints public.

The guy is SLIME and yet out there under every rock, you'll find a brainwashed arrogant little worm who wants to move to south america with The Prince of Rot and drink the Kool aid. The Emerys lie and rewrite history more than Stalin would have thought prudent. They censor their forums like Nazi's; not the "libertarians" they keep claiming to be. They wish they could build a network of 420 scientology churches, but he can't even find his herpes cream.

[/QUOTE]

Which is the wonder of the free market: we can voice our criticisms about Marc Emery, encourage others not to patronize his business and give our money to other companies who do better business. That way, Marc's sales will go down and he will either:

a) Go out of business, or
b) Change his business practices

It's just that simple. You've done your research, you've developed an opinion based on several other sources, you are an informed consumer.

Uninformed consumers are the ones, it seems, who continue to give him money.

It is the responsibility of all of us in all facets of our lives to carefully consider who we are dealing with. Whether it's in choosing the company you work for, the person you date/marry, whose business you patronize, which church you attend, etc., each of us is responsible for the decisions we make.​

C

Classyathome

As one of the few folks here that have actually met, talked and smoked with Marc, I have to say again that he is neither the saviour nor the devil of the pot movement.

Do I like him? Nope - he hands out joints to kids, and I'm not cool with that.

Does he draw too much heat to the cause? Yes, but he has helped get the message out there, so...

Was he good business man? Yup - he gouged and took profit. So do oil companies, tobacco and booze.

Is he guilty of a crime in Canada? Not one serious enough to be sent to jail for, and he did time for passing a joint.

Is he good or bad for us? Neither, he is what he is. He does his thing, and apologizes to no-one.

I have smoked his weed, he has bought me lunch, and we shared a wild day of smoking weed right in front of leo. He is a talking machine - and promoting himself.

Forget him, and his beans. He's gone, Danas bank is too expensive. We have Gypsy, isn't that enuff?

Peace and pot to y'all...

basilfarmer

well, well well!!

I have just learned from a reliable source that 'Vancouver Seed Bank' IS Emery under new management!!

Emery rides again!

Status
Not open for further replies.