What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Fuckin' Problems For Emeryseeds Customers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
basilfarmer said:
well, well well!!

I have just learned from a reliable source that 'Vancouver Seed Bank' IS Emery under new management!!

Emery rides again!

How suprised were you?:joint:

Miss information...

Miss information...

Happy Sunday everyone!! I just want to clarify a few things! I am NOT Marc's wife, I am the blonde with Crohn's Disease under extradition orders in the CBC documentary. I am not here to defend Marc we rarely speak but he DOES NOT OWN The Vancouver Seed Bank/Planting Seeds Party, Dana's ex-girlfriend Rebecca is in full charge of everything. The VSB does purchase advertising from Cannabis Culture as well as Treating Yourself Magazine. Please understand I do not want to cause any trouble for anyone nor do I want to participate in a cyber war either. None of the breeders were raided or arrested ,no information was ever given!! Most are still in business and thriving. I cannot divulge anymore then that as my legal situation prevents me from doing so.

xxooMichelle

bigbag

Veteran
happy sunday to you too!do you know if Rebecca donates a % to the defense fund?nice to know whos who in the zoo,lol.glad to hear all the grow/breeders are safe and sound.thanx Michelle,stay strong

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Is he good or bad for us? Neither, he is what he is. He does his thing, and apologizes to no-one.

This is where we differ on the subject. "Getting out the word"? What exactly does that mean? He got the word out on a subject that no one needed him to expound on to begin with?

As far as the 'good and bad for us'? If someone can please list any marijuana laws on either side of the border that have improved because of Emerys direct influence and direction. There isnt a single one. He did absolutely nothing for the cause of making marijuana legal. His cross country smokeout tour single handedly reversed the possession laws that had dropped off the book there for almost a year bringing back laws that were twice as harsh then they were before.

Why? All because he wanted to blow pot in the faces of lawmakers on parliament steps, the very place they work at to make the laws. Emery wasnt being stupid or an egomaniac, he was looking to protect the very empire he monopolized for years knowing if pot possession remained off the books then it would be no time at all for 1,000 seed sellers to pop up all over canada and put his high price schtick out of business. Emerys motivation was nothing but greed fueled by ego, if anyone thinks it was for marijuana activism they are sheepenly mistaken.

I am not here to defend Marc .. Please understand I do not want to cause any trouble for anyone nor do I want to participate in a cyber war either. None of the breeders were raided or arrested ,no information was ever given!!

This might work at CC Michelle, where the passive spin is king but its powerless here. You cant rewrite the past. Just because Emery edited his own crap out of his forum doesnt mean people didnt read the posts coming from his user handle when he very specifically outted breeders and other peoples personal information. Im sure reeferman really wanted to up and leave Canada overnight like he did.

The really sad part was Emery had a forum full of smart people with good advice to let him know that mixing activism with being north americas #1 profiteer in black market marijuana/seeds sales was only going to put him and those close to him at risk.

His response was to slam these people for profiting on marijuana without giving money to his cause. So they left and formed UTG and everything they warned Emery about doing like the smoke tour and pissing off everyone in Canadian govt during John Walters visit later came back to bite him.

Pretty sad that you'll let greed and ego cloud your judgement to the point where you jeopardize the grow operations of 1,000's of growers. Which is exactly what happened when the DEA photographed all the mail coming and going from Emery seeds for the many months they had him under investigation.

Theres a reason every other marijuana activist out there isnt a black market profiteer. Too bad Marc had to make himself learn that the hard way. Even sadder he had to bring you down with him.

Last edited:
C

Classyathome

Verite - I will not argue with you. I have no fault with your reasoning, and I really respect you as a member here.

I am not a fan of Marcs - I said I have met him, and talked with him. Smoked his weed. Had lunch with him, and he picked up the tab (for 20 people).

Unlike 90% of the people that are posting in this thread.

My point was that vilification and hatred sometimes are perpuated by people who have never even spoken with a person, only to want to lynch them.

I will not defend Marc, I am not a member of his posse, and I also agree that Michelle "doth protest too much".

Peace to you and yours Verite - this will not be the issue you and I cross swords on.

basilfarmer

well said Verite!

as for Michelle's post, I think the title perfectly describes it: Misinformation!

sorry, but after being lied to for years, I don't believe anything the emery crew have to say. and jodie has gotten even worse than marc.

Michelle, it speaks volumes that you are suddenly here defending vancouver seed bank. Aside from other things --it means to me Emery is getting funds kicked back to him FOR SURE

I do feel bad for you and Greg though, and how bigmouth marc just had to force this to happen as he has admitted time and time again.

He's got lots of money hidden away (and part of it invested in vancouver seed bank) and he's the type of selfish worm that after creating this shitstorm, he will dodge out to another country while you and Greg are left dangling. Nice friend.

I sure as hell hope they are lenient on you and Greg, you're just more undeserving casualties of his majesty's messianic selfish fumblings.

Last edited:

Verite

Veteran
Sorry Classy I didnt really want to come off as attacking you either. Im more pissed off at the people who put him on this giant throne of positive marijuana activism when the reality is there hasnt been one individual more responsible for setting back marijuana laws in Canada than Marc Emery.

Just like you said, handing joints out to kids doesnt do anything positive for the cause. Blowing pot in lawmakers faces where they work doesnt help either. Getting a bunch of high school kids to stage a pot filled noisey protest that embarrasses your entire countries govt when the USA drug czar John Walters comes to visit isnt doing you, the cause or any of your seed purchasers any good either.

You would think at the times it was most important for a political marijuana activist to be vocal would be perhaps the second GWBush election? Where was Marc? Nowhere to be found. Marc never posted one word about the Bush election at any time. You would think with that kind of influence and what was at stake that Emery would have at least said one peep telling people to go out and vote.

You would also think that after years of successful methods used in the US to change medical and MJ decrim laws that Marc would have used the same methods of petitions, ballots and bills to pass laws instead of useless children smoking pot and making noise protesting.

Since no one can really call him stupid that just makes him a fraud of ridiculous proportions and thats really the last thing the marijuana movement needs.

Last edited:

hardhat22

Verite said:
You would think at the times it was most important for a political marijuana activist to be vocal would be perhaps the second GWBush election? Where was Marc? Nowhere to be found. Marc never posted one word about the Bush election at any time. You would think with that kind of influence and what was at stake that Emery would have at least said one peep telling people to go out and vote.
george bush staged a coup,with the help of the U.S. supreme court,took control of the worlds most powerful government,went into Iraq and hung the man that tried to have his father assasinated.And Marc is supposed to think the Canadian government will protect him if he stands up to the bush administration?C'mon.No telling what kind of visitors he had after appearing on 60 minutes.
The bush admin outed one of our own cia operatives while she was in a very dangerous situation,forcing her to to flee in secrecy because her life was instantly endangered.They had 3000 American civilians killed on 9/11 and God only knows how many Iraqi civilians have died,and you blame him for not thumbing his nose at them?He and all these breeders can easily fall under the kingpin act,which allows for the death penalty.Act or no,he or anyone that makes the bush admin appear as they really are need to be very afraid,and very silent. :rant:
Peace

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REAL glad I never had anything to do with mark emery... guess I always seen him as a flagrant ass dood..

nothin quite like money, to confuse the mind...... ego is pretty blinding too..

good luck to all those involved.

Verite

Veteran
hardhat22 said:
george bush staged a coup,with the help of the U.S. supreme court,took control of the worlds most powerful government,went into Iraq and hung the man that tried to have his father assasinated.And Marc is supposed to think the Canadian government will protect him if he stands up to the bush administration?C'mon.No telling what kind of visitors he had after appearing on 60 minutes.
The bush admin outed one of our own cia operatives while she was in a very dangerous situation,forcing her to to flee in secrecy because her life was instantly endangered.They had 3000 American civilians killed on 9/11 and God only knows how many Iraqi civilians have died,and you blame him for not thumbing his nose at them?He and all these breeders can easily fall under the kingpin act,which allows for the death penalty.Act or no,he or anyone that makes the bush admin appear as they really are need to be very afraid,and very silent. :rant:
Peace

You arent getting it. Marc sat by and said nothing during the whole time Bush was elected where every other political pot activist was out there telling people to go and vote. Kind of ironic considering if Marc maybe had come out six months before the election and swayed enough young american voters to go out and vote Bush out of office he would have been successful in terminating the very investigation that busted him. No Bush would have meant no Karen Tandy and no John Walters [ both appointed positions.]

Sad that Marc only became interested once the extradition papers showed up.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hardhat22 said:
Peace

There's a huge diffrence in how the American people viewed Saddam and how they view Marc Emery. Anyone thinking he would be mistreated in the States is nuts.

If not for some of the crazy crap he did that Verite listed, he would have been a hero here. All he has to do is hang tight for a little longer and he will be better off. Even if extradited now, his trial won't happen before Bush is gone. I think all the candidates have vowed to lessen the Feds actions in pot cases......

Sheeba

MichelleRainey said:
Happy Sunday everyone!! I just want to clarify a few things! I am NOT Marc's wife, I am the blonde with Crohn's Disease under extradition orders in the CBC documentary. I am not here to defend Marc we rarely speak but he DOES NOT OWN The Vancouver Seed Bank/Planting Seeds Party, Dana's ex-girlfriend Rebecca is in full charge of everything. The VSB does purchase advertising from Cannabis Culture as well as Treating Yourself Magazine. Please understand I do not want to cause any trouble for anyone nor do I want to participate in a cyber war either. None of the breeders were raided or arrested ,no information was ever given!! Most are still in business and thriving. I cannot divulge anymore then that as my legal situation prevents me from doing so.

xxooMichelle

Im still waiting on some seeds? do you have them?

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I saw those post's on CC a few years back about reeferman and i can remember most of what was said but what goes around comes around 20 fold in this life and he's getting his just deserts,karma is a great thing.

Call Me!

Call Me!

Basilfarmer as I stated I am not defending anyone only verifying the facts. You can call me anytime.

xoMichelle

(please don't put phone numbers on this site....post edited by Admin)

Thanks.....Gypsy

basilfarmer

Michelle,

what you call facts, I don't. As Verite said, peoples names were made public/etc - I saw it too, even though it may now be edited out at cc. While marc is arrogant, jodie blatently lies about it.

also, I don't really think you should list your # here,

there are all sorts that would take out on you what gripes they have with the prince, which wouldn't be something you need or deserve.

By the way, if I had the $ to spare, I wouldn't pay Vancouver Seed Bank $475 for 10 sensi seeds, but I would donate that towards trying to help you get outa this mess.

Maybe they will be lenient with you & Greg because
a) there will be a new admistration with new policies
b) you two weren't the ones perpetually taunting the evil overlords

last note - I know this sounds ridiculous, but since you need cannabis medically and it helps you more than pharmacueticals for your condition, I wonder if you could start the application process now - so you could still have cannabis if you were incarcerated in either country?? just a thought, maybe a far fetched one.

peace

Basil

Hey Michelle,
Why did Marc pay Reeferman to knock off Sensi Seeds and then sell them as if they were authentic?
Why did Marc carry Sag strains that he never bought from Sag, or ordered once and then sold for years?
Why can't Marc get over his Christ complex?
The picture of Jodi "anointing" him with oil was nauseating, at best.
Well?

neuroherb

there are all sorts that would take out on you what gripes they have with the prince, which wouldn't be something you need or deserve.

As an outsider reading through the press I might agree with your concern Basil but hope people would read further into the available info on Michelle & Greg as the BC 3 is it & Marc Emery as there seems to be a vast difference in motive's along with continuing & continuity of activity. It's not my place but if it were any of my friends I'd be telling them to watch out when someone puts across if we all hold our hands up it will get you off. May just reduce there risk but only give the LEO a case they no longer have to prove & maybe never could have proven against all parties.

basilfarmer said:
Michelle,

what you call facts, I don't. As Verite said, peoples names were made public/etc - I saw it too, even though it may now be edited out at cc. While marc is arrogant, jodie blatently lies about it.

also, I don't really think you should list your # here,

Basil

Michelle,

There are also all sorts who, after watching the CBC documentary which had you in it, might call you up and ask you out on a date. Talk about a blonde bombshell... va va voom...

Sheeba

LOL

LOL

Huh? what about me im still waiting? i might have paid 475 for some Sensi Seeds...

im still waiting???? tell mr emery ill take a knob lickin' instead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts