What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big bud auto round 3.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I tied it down more to open up the canopy to the lower branches. As im trying to make her bushy bfore the flowers take off. Also I was thinking of adding h202 water next time i water.

20240229_192810.jpg

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Problems again as usual. I don't know if it's either over watered or underwatered. The soil feels kinda dry in most all spots around the plant, but the plant kinda looks over watered.

20240301_200723.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Problems again as usual. I don't know if it's either over watered or underwatered. The soil feels kinda dry in most all spots around the plant, but the plant kinda looks over watered.

View attachment 18967652
That is why I like to keep the small plants in small containers for the best water management. When the plant fills up the smaller container with roots I will up-pot in the next size container. The problem with putting small plants in too large of a container it is easy to overwater because of the large water-holding capacity of the large containers. When using amended soils every time you water you release nutrients and if the pot is too large you release too many nutrients. The plant above looks to have excess water and salt exposure. But I can't tell for sure from here.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The lower branches are now reching for the lights. Well, it looks like it's flowering already.😞 So when should I start giving the flower food?
I was hoping to yield a couple of ounces this time.

20240307_104148.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The lower branches are now reching for the lights. Well, it looks like it's flowering already.😞 So when should I start giving the flower food?
I was hoping to yield a couple of ounces this time.

View attachment 18970178
Do a pour-thru, catch some of the runoff, and test it. If the ppm is low you can start adding a low ppm dose of fertilizer. Start small and be careful not to over feed the plant with too many salts.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
For those of you thinking of trying an aerogarden and just so you know... The ph swings hard in this system. And I keep having to change the water more often than I was expecting. I don't mind it.. it's just... I definitely think I'm gonna look for an organic hydro fertilizer for the next grows. And I may top the next plant instead of tying down the plant for better spread coverage. Although I'd say this round I got pretty dam good spread coverage.😁

20240323_223054.jpg

goingrey

For those of you thinking of trying an aerogarden and just so you know... The ph swings hard in this system. And I keep having to change the water more often than I was expecting. I don't mind it.. it's just... I definitely think I'm gonna look for an organic hydro fertilizer for the next grows. And I may top the next plant instead of tying down the plant for better spread coverage. Although I'd say this round I got pretty dam good spread coverage.😁

View attachment 18977897
How big is the rez?