What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big bud auto round 3.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I think it's ice bath time. I really need this one to finish flowering so i can flip to 1212 for my purple lady.
20231108_081836.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The problem is I got a shitty ass yield again. From now on with these autos, I have to do 3 gallons of soil.

Other than that, the buds good, but it's already all gone.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So because my last pixie styx auto seed still hasnt sprouted yet. Started a nother big bud auto seed in a cup of water which hofully will yield a boat load of flowers this time around. 😶
And no dout it will get the 3 gallon of soil.

20240115_184023.jpg

CannaZen

Hi @#1cheesebuds maybe there are a variety that suits you better. I wanted to tell you I appreciate you post it's the best herb for health. I'm glad you can appreciate your herb. I mention short stuff all the time I got the best first time auto order. I enjoy your posts.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So the first set of leaves are almost out. I cant wait till its big enough to plant in the three gallon pot. So far i have only wattered it once. Dont wanna over water it.
20240130_130958.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Its still struggling to start growing. Should i go ahead and repot into the 3 gallon pot now. Maybe that will help?
View attachment 18955821
No be patient friend she growing roots underground now and looks like she not growing above the ground but she is. If you put her in a 3-gallon container now you will raise the water-holding capacity and possibly drown the roots. Watch her take off in a week or two she will add more leaves as the roots multiply.

CannaZen

I had one that grew much slower too. It was photoperiod but it simply was an extremely densely compact individual that is a good find, I wish I could have saved a cutting. It may grow slower but it will be bulky and compact. edit: densely compact

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I noticed that there is some roots poking out the bottom of the cup. I think it is time to put it in a 3 gallon pot. I need to get this when the girl big is all get out.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I finally planted it in a 3 gallon pot of soil mixed with a good amount of worm castings. I'll be giving only water until it's time to flower. In hopes that the soil and warm castings do the feeding for me. That being said, I only gave it a little bit of water as I don't want to overwater it.

Now I just sit back and watch it and see what happens. It's gonna do 1 of 2 things. Eather grow bigger than a building or grow smaller than a mouse. 2 times before with the big Bud auto I have gotten a good yield. I hope I can do that again with this one and get even bigger of a yield. My only problem with the big bud auto is It seams to take forever for the flower to ripen.

20240211_114750.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I finally was able to move this plant to a better growing spot with more led lighting. The lights are on 18/6. I'm not gonna feed it other than water for now. Because I want the soil and worm catings to do the veging job. I'll feed it flower food once it gets to that time. I'm hoping this plant grows huge like one of the other times I grew it and yielded a boat load. Also I have more big bud auto seeds to try in a hydroponic set up next round, which will be many months from now.

20240222_103259.jpg