What's new

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Yes, the founding fathers were mostly industry leaders who were pissed off (and started a violent coup over 10% tax on tea)

Now we pay 50% or more if you count the multi level taxes...
Payroll tax, Income tax, sales tax, room and Meals tax, capital gains tax, social security tax,

So they dumped the untaxed tea?

We pay high taxes. We also make a lot of money.

mowood3479

Veteran
We also make a lot of money.

I kinda figured u for a rich kid...

Some of us do not make a lot of money and it’s a great burden to pay 50% of my income to the govt when I barely have enough money to feed and house my family.

h.h.

Veteran
I kinda figured u for a rich kid...

Some of us do not make a lot of money and it’s a great burden to pay 50% of my income to the govt when I barely have enough money to feed and house my family.

Work harder. I did.

Your family’s fed and clothed. What do you need? A new color set? Maybe a history book?

mowood3479

Veteran
Work harder. I did.

Your family’s fed and clothed. What do you need? A new color set? Maybe a history book?

I work 70+ hours a week.
I haven’t taken more than a one day off per month in years
Currently I need Money to cover the mortgage, the truck loan and work equipment loan
Any other questions before I go to work good buddy?

G.O. Joe

Veteran
When the looting starts, the shooting starts! I bet dead USAF-Q ''high level security official'' woman gets a medal. And a pardon like everyone else. Those damn masks and all really screwed things up - just a little more disorder and the coup could have got going.

I don´t know, if you know it, but in August in Berlin, some fools tried the same.

People outside the country hold US flags without burning them???

Now let's watch those stocks plummet today like the obstructionists said would happen if those damn libs (shakes fist) take control.

h.h.

Veteran
I work 70+ hours a week.
I haven’t taken more than a one day off per month in years
Currently I need Money to cover the mortgage, the truck loan and work equipment loan
Any other questions before I go to work good buddy?

Why aren’t you making any money?

mowood3479

Veteran
Why aren’t you making any money?

I make pretty good money I guess.
But I have a lot of bills (too much debt for my income level for sure)
+Multiple dependent persons in my family that I support...
And the govt takes roughly half.
So that’s the long answer..
The short answer is that I made a choice to take on a lot of financial responsibility. No ones fault but my own but life happens and I tried to carry who and what I could..
I’ll probably end up bankrupt.. and I’m ok with that
I’d rather have tried and failed then not tried at all.

Cannavore

Veteran
Damn. I went to work, hit the gym, take a shower. I'll check Twitter and see what's going on.

First image I see is the loud cokehead guy I had a beer with in Charlottesville taking selfie's in Nancy Pelosi's office.

Good ole Tim is gonna get life in prison. Jesus. What a time to be alive.

View Image
Good Ole Tim, otherwise known as neo-nazi internet personality 'Baked Alaska'. Who has yet to be arrested for his actions.

h.h.

Veteran
I make pretty good money I guess.
But I have a lot of bills (too much debt for my income level for sure)
+Multiple dependent persons in my family that I support...
And the govt takes roughly half.
So that’s the long answer..
The short answer is that I made a choice to take on a lot of financial responsibility. No ones fault but my own but life happens and I tried to carry who and what I could..
I’ll probably end up bankrupt.. and I’m ok with that
I’d rather have tried and failed then not tried at all.

I wish you luck.

I used to work 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week.
One shouldn’t have to work that hard to make it. Actually working too hard to make any money.
It’s not the taxes that are killing us. It’s the debt. Unregulated mortgages. High interest rates.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I wish you luck.

I used to work 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week.
One shouldn’t have to work that hard to make it. Actually working too hard to make any money.
It’s not the taxes that are killing us. It’s the debt. Unregulated mortgages. High interest rates.
it’s also the taxes.

that and unaffordable housing in places where there are jobs...

i make the best money i’ve ever made, and i break even living in a shoebox.

they really shouldn’t tax us at all until we make more than a living wage.

h.h.

Veteran
Taxes are the cost of doing business. I paid a nearly $900 electric bill last month. Cost of doing business. I turned a profit. I don’t blame the electric company. I just pay it.

Unaffordable housing is a complex problem that needs to be addressed. In most cases I’ve found a little bit of driving lead to cheaper housing. It took more time out of my life. Then you have to work on your own vehicles and if gas prices go up, you’re screwed.

Unbridled capitalism keeps us boxed up. If you save money one way, they’ll take it the other way. Interest rates go down, cost of housing skyrockets. The economy is based on your income. When you play their game, you lose.

Rodehazrd

There’s a lot of corporate welfare for oil And big ag meanwhile rugged individualism for the rest of us. A living wage and decent housing should be the baseline

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
President Donald Trump is planning to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to three golfers on Thursday morning

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
"i've always wanted to say this... for shizzle"

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.