What's new

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump's department of Justice made a statement that there's no evidence any of the violence or rioting was linked to Antifa. Maybe they should hire hempy, because he seems to know more than all of our intelligence apparatuses to combined.

They've also put out reports that said the only antifa death was actually an antifa member, not that they killed anybody. In the same report it says almost 400 people have been killed by far-right violence since the mid-90s.

But again, hempy seems to know more than the Pentagon with an annual budget of $750 billion $s. Or he's been lapping up lies for years and doesn't realize it.

This kind of disinformation that led up to this point. Mainstream media outlet Fox News has been inciting emotional instability in vulnerable people for over two decades. I see the effect that has on my own father. It's sad and I wish I could change it but he's a grown man. I've thought about blocking Fox on his cable so many times but I'm not in the business of blocking information.

Do you think the Pentagon is the DOJ?? Lol.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
This is where the military investigations will come in handy:)

I'll take this chance. Trump supporters have been wrong about pretty much everything for the last 4 years. Remember the Durnham investigation? Nothing. Remember the voter fraud committee appointed in 2016, nothing. Remember all of the allegations Trump has made in the last 4 years? Nothing.

Honestly, I really don't see how you can be on the side that loses every case in question and still think that you're right.

Hempy McNoodle

I'll take this chance. Trump supporters have been wrong about pretty much everything for the last 4 years. Remember the Durnham investigation? Nothing. Remember the voter fraud committee appointed in 2016, nothing. Remember all of the allegations Trump has made in the last 4 years? Nothing.

Honestly, I really don't see how you can be on the side that loses every case in question and still think that you're right.

It's all leading up to this moment of truth.

mr.brunch

Veteran
So far I’m seeing the conspirators are supposedly:

Anteeefa, all democrats, some republicans, the CIA, the FBI, DHS, DOJ, Hillary....

Oh and the virus was all about trump too, wasn’t it?
So that’s all hospitals, doctors, nurses, scientists and drug companies in every country in the world.....

If that doesn’t sound totally pathetic, seek medical advice... maybe from a witch doctor or something. :tiphat:

'Boogieman'

The Obama administration spied on Trump, that's a fact. Democrats pushed the Russian collusion lie every day for most of his presidency, that's a fact. Both parties are guilty.

Hempy McNoodle

So far I’m seeing the conspirators are supposedly:

Anteeefa, all democrats, some republicans, the CIA, the FBI, DHS, DOJ, Hillary....

Oh and the virus was all about trump too, wasn’t it?
So that’s all hospitals, doctors, nurses, scientists and drug companies in every country in the world.....

If that doesn’t sound totally pathetic, seek medical advice... maybe from a witch doctor or something. :tiphat:

Did you know that COVID-19 was named 'COVID-19 on December 31, 2019? If they would have waited or been delayed by just a few hours, it would have been called COVID-20.

Optics are important.

Did you know that (the real) COVID-19 arrived from Wuhan, China, in Seattle, Washington at the very time that Trump was in China signing the new China Trade Deal?

Optics are important?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
The Obama administration spied on Trump, that's a fact. Democrats pushed the Russian collusion lie every day for most of his presidency, that's a fact. Both parties are guilty.

Both bipartisan intelligence committees in Congress determined there were a lot of connections between Russians and Trump's campaign. The Mueller report did the same. They determined the Trump campaign new Russia was trying to help them, accepted the help and did nothing to stop it.

You can parroting your lie as much as you want to it doesn't make it true.

The FBI was investigating Russian connections to Trump's administration. There's no evidence whatsoever that suggests the orders came from the White House.

Again, you can keep parroting your lie as much as you want to.

Hempy McNoodle

We were supposed to start (and lose) a third world war Under President Hillary Clinton and then that would be the end of national sovereignty. The UN was to become the permanent totalitarian state.

Badfishy1

How people cannot see that a silent war with China has been happening is beyond me. Yes, China funds all the bullshit in the world. Look at the west coast of the United States, China owned, chinada, Mexico, WHO, Antifa, numberous American politicians... the list goes on and on. If you think Eric Smallwell was the endgame for Chinese blackmail, your iq is south of the Mendoza line. Feinstein’s chauffeur was a Chinese spy. Wake the fuck up.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But no problem with Antifa death squads roaming the streets and burning down black neighborhoods and businesses. Oh, but when they go to where the politicians work, suddenly you are so pro establishment. Weren't most of you hypocrites just talking about revolution and beheading the politicians and destroying public property and supporting violence in the name of the phantom menace that is 'white supremacy in America?'

EASY BOY. When did Gry ever say anything of the kind?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imagine believing that a Trump supporter would 'bash-a-fash!'
...and, not believing that Antifa would use any means necessary, to achieve their political goals and bash a cop and loot the podium. The thing is that all these "protesters" were displaying professional rioter behavior that is common in Antifa events and the polar opposite of what flag waving Trump supporters stand for. We saw that many had their flags laying down on the ground and some had flags that were desecrated. If you believe that those were real Trump supporters, I simply don't agree.

Facial recognition is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts