What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
zip tie boy;

ErQnmbxXEAAcfLR

Hempy McNoodle

If you're speaking of the 1st amendment, that is guaranteed by the government. The government can't stop you from saying what you want. Parler and Twitter and PRIVATE companies. You operate under THEIR terms of service. Then enforcing their rules is not draconian.

Imagine Parler/Twitter is a christian bakery and Trump is a gay wedding cake.

This is why section 230 protections must be taken away. Your analogy is way off here. Here's why; A publisher can select who or what they want to publish and say anything they want, including outright lies. However, if those lies are shown to be harmful in some way to someone, then, that 'someone' can sue for slander and if they can prove that it was slander and false, they can potentially sue a publisher out of existance depending on the cost of those damages.

Big tech is not supposed to be operating as a publisher (editing content and censoring). They are (under section 230) considered a public common good and are thus granted immunity from slander suits. When this is all done they will be sued out of existance.

The wedding cake guy is different because it is a custom artistry. So, if he has to make a "gay wedding cake" then what is to stop a neo nazi from ordering a hitler birthday cake from a jewish artisan bakery. You can't force someone to make something, ever. That person offered them any generic cake that they wanted. I love gay people and I love cake, but that guy was right in my opinion. He even said that he loves gay people, it was just that he didn't want to worry about pissing god off over bible interpretations. I'm not religious myself, but that guy was a very nice guy and clearly was not a homophobe in the least. He was a 'God-phobe.'

Amynamous

The people who will be prosecuted will be innocent peacefull people who were waved to enter by the police. The Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters were there to create and document the media narrative and create a cheap excuse for Deep State republicans to vote against investigating election fraud.

As an experienced action photographer and strategic thinker, I can easily sea that the photo was choreograpghed to maximize it's propaganda value.

The seditious acts involving violence and/or destruction of property were in many cases documented in videos and pics.
For example, the Alex Jones interview of the QDude with the horns showed videos that included one where a seditionist used a sharp ended flag stick and stabbed a capital police officer in the head.
It should be relatively easy to track that asswipe down and try him for sedition and assault of a LEO.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
This is why section 230 protections must be taken away. Your analogy is way off here. Here's why; A publisher can select who or what they want to publish and say anything they want, including outright lies. However, if those lies are shown to be harmful in some way to someone, then, that 'someone' can sue for slander and if they can prove that it was slander and false, they can potentially sue a publisher out of existance depending on the cost of those damages.

Big tech is not supposed to be operating as a publisher (editing content and censoring). They are (under section 230) considered a public common good and are thus granted immunity from slander suits. When this is all done they will be sued out of existance.

The wedding cake guy is different because it is a custom artistry. So, if he has to make a "gay wedding cake" then what is to stop a neo nazi from ordering a hitler birthday cake from a jewish artisan bakery. You can't force someone to make something, ever. That person offered them any generic cake that they wanted. I love gay people and I love cake, but that guy was right in my opinion. He even said that he loves gay people, it was just that he didn't want to worry about pissing god off over bible interpretations. I'm not religious myself, but that guy was a very nice guy and clearly was not a homophobe in the least. He was a 'God-phobe.'

Here ya go, someone already made it easy for you.
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
All those Hotel videos of check ins, Phone footprints, Facebook vids.
I'm thinking 20 years is about right. Any involved government employees should loose all benefits.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran

so then i take it youre siding with leftists here in calling for nationalization of all social media, including twitter? where first ammendment rights would then begin to apply?

lol

spadedNfaded

Veteran
The people who will be prosecuted will be innocent peacefull people who were waved to enter by the police. The Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters were there to create and document the media narrative and create a cheap excuse for Deep State republicans to vote against investigating election fraud.

As an experienced action photographer and strategic thinker, I can easily sea that the photo was choreograpghed to maximize it's propaganda value.

This take is a steamy pile of horse shit. Do you think ANTIFA caused the fires in "Democrat run cities" You do?!? But....but.....what if they were Trump supporters dressed as ANTIFA and we're there to create a narrative that Antifa actually started the fires!

See how idiotic and paper thin this narrative is? The logic is flawed because it circles you into an oblivion of the unknown. The fire in the courthouse was actually caused by a boogaloo boy or whatever the hell they call themselves. He admitted to it.

Trump and his followers documented on the internet that they were going to show up on January 6th. He enticed them to march to the capital during an electoral college finalization.

All the people that are getting arrested have social media accounts of them being staunched Trump supporters and Qanon followers with an online paper trail of years. There's no way you can say that antifa showed up and destroyed the capital and everyone's just arresting peaceful trump supporters.

Unless of course you also admit that all of the violence earlier in 2020 could have been caused by Trump supporters - are you?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
All those Hotel videos of check ins, Phone footprints, Facebook vids.
I'm thinking 20 years is about right. Any involved government employees should loose all benefits.

View Image

He should smile more!

Stay at home dad of 5 from Florida. Those poor kids....

He's not a trump supporter, Hempy said he's prob Antifa that put a Trump hat on! (Of course this is a lie because all of his social media is pro trump)

Cannavore

Veteran
Do you think ANTIFA caused the fires in "Democrat run cities" You do?!? But....but.....what if they were Trump supporters dressed as ANTIFA
what's funny is there's more proof to this being true than any Q or Trump theory about pretty much anything.

Hempy McNoodle

There is a vast difference between protestors and what we saw last week,

But no problem with Antifa death squads roaming the streets and burning down black neighborhoods and businesses. Oh, but when they go to where the politicians work, suddenly you are so pro establishment. Weren't most of you hypocrites just talking about revolution and beheading the politicians and destroying public property and supporting violence in the name of the phantom menace that is 'white supremacy in America?'

spadedNfaded

Veteran
But no problem with Antifa death squads roaming the streets and burning down black neighborhoods and businesses. Oh, but when they go to where the politicians work, suddenly you are so pro establishment. Weren't most of you hypocrites just talking about revolution and beheading the politicians and destroying public property and supporting violence in the name of the phantom menace that is 'white supremacy in America?'

dude that wasn't Antifa it was proud boys dressed up like Antifa. This guy Hempy on the interwebs convinced me nothing you see is real it's all a deep state ploy to inject you w compliance serums so you accept your unground crab people overlords who worship Lord Zenu

Hempy McNoodle

imagine being a trump supporting policeman just to get your face bashed in with a fire extinguisher from a trump supporter

Imagine believing that a Trump supporter would 'bash-a-fash!'
...and, not believing that Antifa would use any means necessary, to achieve their political goals and bash a cop and loot the podium. The thing is that all these "protesters" were displaying professional rioter behavior that is common in Antifa events and the polar opposite of what flag waving Trump supporters stand for. We saw that many had their flags laying down on the ground and some had flags that were desecrated. If you believe that those were real Trump supporters, I simply don't agree.

Hempy McNoodle

The seditious acts involving violence and/or destruction of property were in many cases documented in videos and pics.
For example, the Alex Jones interview of the QDude with the horns showed videos that included one where a seditionist used a sharp ended flag stick and stabbed a capital police officer in the head.
It should be relatively easy to track that asswipe down and try him for sedition and assault of a LEO.

I haven't watched it yet. But, I wonder, is this person on the DOJ's wanted persons photo list?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
antifa isn't intolerant though. they're only intolerant to fascists, fascist sympathizers, and fascist apologists lol. so if you view them as intolerant then perhaps............................................. fill in the blank.

Amazing isn't it....

Nazis: were terrible people who think we're the master race and we should stand on and oppress those who we deem lesser than us.

Antifa: yeah fuck that, you can fuck off

Nazis: wow so much for the tolerant left

absolute gold!

:biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

Hannity and other idiots - "this division must end. biden must unify with the republicans"

republicans -

View Image

Deep State: "We need people to wear Nazi shirts and stuff like that can you do that?"

Antifa: "Of course we can, that would be super duper simple."

Deep State: "Great because I think the lefties will eat it up cause they're idiots."

Antifa: "I completely agree. They will be none the wiser!"

Deep State: "Three cheers for evil!"

Antifa: "Heray!"

Status
Not open for further replies.