What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
it's almost like the only reason maga resided with the cops in the first place is because them blacks were getting uppity again lol

it's not like a trump supporting bar owner in nyc ran over a cop with his car and dragged him for a block or two or anything. or trump supporters were planning to kidnap gretchen whitmers, or cesar sayoc mailing bombs to democrats, or most trump supporters simping for kyle rittenhouse crossing states with a weapon to protect some bricks and killing some "pedos".... nah. its them intolerant antifers destroying inanimate objects!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Mcnoodle all of the people arrested are not Antifa. This Antifa spin will only hurt you more.

Cannavore

Veteran
ErTcmoLW8AE9JMd

ErTcmtgW4AAUeTD

tenor.gif

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Sorry Mcnoodle all of the people arrested are not Antifa. This Antifa spin will only hurt you more.

It's all they've got. Look at Ted Cruz on Twitter right now making an absolute ass out of himself. The only thing they can do is deflect because admitting they've been conned for years is too difficult and too destructive to their mindset.

Remember, it's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.

Imagine thinking there's a deep state plot to train antifa soldiers to storm the capitol on the same day that Trump planned to storm the capital to stop the electoral college finalization. It must be some tough and dizzying logic to say the people who planned an insurrection were not the ones who actually did it.

redlaser

Veteran
But no problem with Antifa death squads roaming the streets and burning down black neighborhoods and businesses. Oh, but when they go to where the politicians work, suddenly you are so pro establishment. Weren't most of you hypocrites just talking about revolution and beheading the politicians and destroying public property and supporting violence in the name of the phantom menace that is 'white supremacy in America?'

I must have missed the Antifa killings, and are you referring to umbrella guy instigating by busting out those windows?

And what is your real issue with people who are anti fascist?

Hempy McNoodle

so then i take it youre siding with leftists here in calling for nationalization of all social media, including twitter? where first ammendment rights would then begin to apply?

lol

I do believe that all communications should be the common good and publicly owned and funded. I believe in socialization of basic needs of human life and to a functioning society, wherein those things are easily provided for free anyway. Basic minimal Housing, basic minimal food, Electricity, internet, healthcare and a guarantee of a job, should be a birthright. But, the Deep State are more interested in soft slavery.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I must have missed the Antifa killing, and are you you referring to umbrella guy instigating by busting out those windows

Trump's department of Justice made a statement that there's no evidence any of the violence or rioting was linked to Antifa. Maybe they should hire hempy, because he seems to know more than all of our intelligence apparatuses to combined.

They've also put out reports that said the only antifa death was actually an antifa member, not that they killed anybody. In the same report it says almost 400 people have been killed by far-right violence since the mid-90s.

But again, hempy seems to know more than the Pentagon with an annual budget of $750 billion $s. Or he's been lapping up lies for years and doesn't realize it.

This kind of disinformation that led up to this point. Mainstream media outlet Fox News has been inciting emotional instability in vulnerable people for over two decades. I see the effect that has on my own father. It's sad and I wish I could change it but he's a grown man. I've thought about blocking Fox on his cable so many times but I'm not in the business of blocking information.

Hempy McNoodle

This take is a steamy pile of horse shit. Do you think ANTIFA caused the fires in "Democrat run cities" You do?!? But....but.....what if they were Trump supporters dressed as ANTIFA and we're there to create a narrative that Antifa actually started the fires!

See how idiotic and paper thin this narrative is? The logic is flawed because it circles you into an oblivion of the unknown. The fire in the courthouse was actually caused by a boogaloo boy or whatever the hell they call themselves. He admitted to it.

Trump and his followers documented on the internet that they were going to show up on January 6th. He enticed them to march to the capital during an electoral college finalization.

All the people that are getting arrested have social media accounts of them being staunched Trump supporters and Qanon followers with an online paper trail of years. There's no way you can say that antifa showed up and destroyed the capital and everyone's just arresting peaceful trump supporters.

Unless of course you also admit that all of the violence earlier in 2020 could have been caused by Trump supporters - are you?

Are you admitting that antifa burned down all those black owned businesses? I sounds like you think those may have been Trump supporters??

Cannavore

Veteran
there's reports of off duty cops in the maga crowds flashing their badges to the on duty cops and security to open up the gates. this one's going to be interesting if proven true.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all they've got. Look at Ted Cruz on Twitter right now making an absolute ass out of himself. The only thing they can do is deflect because admitting they've been conned for years is too difficult and too destructive to their mindset.

Remember, it's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.

Imagine thinking there's a deep state plot to train antifa soldiers to storm the capitol on the same day that Trump planned to storm the capital to stop the electoral college finalization. It must be some tough and dizzying logic to say the people who planned an insurrection were not the ones who actually did it.

They do it to themselves. I got a soar neck from so much head tilt going on. There's stupid and then there's STUPID:fsu:. We need a loony/crazy/nuts smiley

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Are you admitting that antifa burned down all those black owned businesses? I sounds like you think those may have been Trump supporters??

Isn't that the point of all this? To make everybody unaware of the truth and being caught some where in some arbitrary mental state? To try to argue that the truth is unknown?

I do not agree with vandalism or arsen. Did I give off the impression that I did? Do you think Antifa is an official group of people instead of just an idea? If someone was caught burning down a business they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. But I'm not the one trying to conflate the two. Damage done from those protests were of businesses with insurance and the protests were ignited by extrajusicial killings by bad police officers. You're the one who's arguing that January 6th was actually carried out by Antifa actors. I'm simply stating if your logic is sound then you can also argue that any fires and damage caused during the BLM protest was actually caused by Trump supporters dressed up like antifa. Right?

If you think that has anything to do with the insurrection coup that happened the other day then you need to take a step back and rethink a lot of things. Criminals damaged and burned down businesses. Trump supporters who plan this entire thing out in the open online, documented everything on their phones and got caught by the Capitol building cameras are not bad antifa actors. Their actual Trump supporters. That's why the FBI is arresting literal Trump supporters.

Let me repeat this, the people who burn down buildings should be prosecuted. The terrorists who stormed the capital should be prosecuted.

Hempy McNoodle

dude that wasn't Antifa it was proud boys dressed up like Antifa. This guy Hempy on the interwebs convinced me nothing you see is real it's all a deep state ploy to inject you w compliance serums so you accept your unground crab people overlords who worship Lord Zenu

What if Antifa and the boogaloo or proud boys or whatever they call themselves are the same groups and are also related to groups who took part in the ukraine conflict? What if they are tied to the financiers of ISIS?

What if they are all funded by Soros and his Hillary Clinton State Department affiliates, in a complex web of corruption that all leads to the CIA and it's conspiratorial foreign relations?

What if the public finds out, loudly and clearly?

What is GIANT VOICE? Trump mentioned it in one of his final tweets.

Hempy McNoodle

antifa isn't intolerant though. they're only intolerant to fascists, fascist sympathizers, and fascist apologists lol. so if you view them as intolerant then perhaps............................................. fill in the blank.

But, what if I 'identify' as a person against facism (PAF)? And what if I point out antifa and their fascist behavior and false charges of "fascist" made against people, in order to carry out a nazi-like agenda?

Did I make your head explode with that one?

Hempy McNoodle

Trump's department of Justice made a statement that there's no evidence any of the violence or rioting was linked to Antifa. Maybe they should hire hempy, because he seems to know more than all of our intelligence apparatuses to combined.

They've also put out reports that said the only antifa death was actually an antifa member, not that they killed anybody. In the same report it says almost 400 people have been killed by far-right violence since the mid-90s.

But again, hempy seems to know more than the Pentagon with an annual budget of $750 billion $s. Or he's been lapping up lies for years and doesn't realize it.

This kind of disinformation that led up to this point. Mainstream media outlet Fox News has been inciting emotional instability in vulnerable people for over two decades. I see the effect that has on my own father. It's sad and I wish I could change it but he's a grown man. I've thought about blocking Fox on his cable so many times but I'm not in the business of blocking information.

This is where the military investigations will come in handy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts