What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden: Let's Fix It

cannacrab

About time someone is doing something. They can't stop us from growing and smoking our own weed even if we have to hide. Maybe the day is coming when we all can quit hiding. 😎
this literally does nothing. no one is getting out of federal prison and the number of people who have been convicted of federally possessing cannabis is abysmally small. smoke and mirrors. don't buy into his b.s. he will never end prohibition.

Gry

Veteran
this literally does nothing. no one is getting out of federal prison and the number of people who have been convicted of federally possessing cannabis is abysmally small. smoke and mirrors. don't buy into his b.s. he will never end prohibition.
That which you describe as nothing could have been done by the previous president.
He may have thought that it would not have benefited enough people to have made it worth doing.

Old Piney

That which you describe as nothing could have been done by the previous president.
He may have thought that it would not have benefited enough people to have made it worth doing.
it did nothing and that's it why bother

Old Piney

The eight-hundred-pound gorilla in the room .our commander and chief has full-blown dementia, angry Joe . The other big monkey the DOJ and the FBI are all politically corrupt and in cahoots with the media

RobFromTX

Trump said the issue will ultimately be left to the states to sort out. Unfortunately thats just the ugly truth of the matter. The politicians running this circus get way too many kick backs and slush funds from big pharma to let it get legalized.

Three Berries

Fekk8j6UYAAi059

Drunken Buddha

"simple marijuana possession" as a federal charge seems to barely exist.. figured it will only help 6k or so people outta the prolly almost 200k locked up... If you did fed time for marijuana im willing to bet you got hit with a trafficking charge/manufacturing charge.... They can do so much better this is just to say we did something.
I did 2 years Fed time for "trafficking" and "intent to sell". Of course it was true that I was doing that, however what did the traffickers in heroin and meth do? 10 -20 man, just so bad to imagine.

FoxMcLoud

Interesting to see people becoming more and more aware of the non-sense, unfortunately most people don't read beyond the headlines being impacted by the sound bites.

As it stands right now, the official policy makes it so people are denied gun purchases if they’re honest about their cannabis use while filling out a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) background check form—regardless of state law.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As it stands right now, the official policy makes it so people are denied gun purchases if they’re honest
lots of folks feel free to lie like dogs in the August sun when asked a stupid question. i have been for over forty years. fuck 'em... :dance013:
not all Republicans are the same, CSPAN session on the cannabis legislation session in CT showed that there were Republicans advocating for removing plant count numbers, allowing sun grown, etc. Some people are pro-freedom, unfortunately it's a small % of the political class.
Republicans in Virginia forced through changes in legalization recently. when i read through the changes to the regulations, it looked more liberal than what was originally passed when the Ds had both houses and the governors office.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Not a lot of grateful folks in here.

I thought it was good to see.

I really didn't expect the thread to be a bitchfest.

The government makes money off of us being imprisoned. If they issue a statement saying that they shouldn't I think it's progress.

I wish it was something to be happy about. It's the same if he promised everyone they could have off from Work on the 6th Monday of each Month. Or the 6th Friday.

Means nothing, it does not Exist.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Start with burning lobbyists and install term limits?

The public is well aware that alcohol is more harmful and a for-profit healthcare system is inherently flawed.

RomulanJake

Last year Biden fired 5 people for having used Cannabis up to 15+ years prior to their employment with him.

Fires staff link

He has been on record as publicly stating he would never, ever, make Cannabis legal or change its classification. Until he got the Democratic parties ticket in 2020.. then he promptly stated differently in public.

Flip Flop link - Flip Flop link 2

Researching subjects all by yourself is fun and informative!

1564765212930-JOE_BIDEN_DISASTER_FOR_LEGAL_WEED_INDUSTRY.jpg

audiohi

Veteran

This Conservative Group Joins Sarah Huckabee Sanders & Others In Lobbying Against Marijuana Legalization​

The anti-marijuana campaign will feature social media graphics and videos. The organizers are also planning a two-week city tour around the state, reported KARK.

"Recent polling shows statewide support is nearly twice as high as the opposition,"

Sorry Arkansas. You're just going to have to keep going to jail for using cannabis.