What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

MMZRetro85

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 150314

haha you got powder. i had that one time.

When I make it outside in the hot sunshine I get powder, when I make it outside in the winter and use a water bath to purge it almost always budders up on it's own. Maybe someone knows the science behind this?

Ps what is the list looking like for kut vapes these days?

ElRubio

Veteran
you must be very fast to grab one.
i think the last batch was sold out in one or two days. im consider seriously get another one. This crock is essential imo.

P8090499.jpg

:)

catcherintheye

im so stoked, i cant wait to get my curve, i bought a sheldon black mini tube for it, cant wait to get an HMK unit as well.The man is a very considerate legend. thanks for the help. ill post more bho pics from last night soon.

catcherintheye

"Venus" OG Kush:

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg
fuck me roor! you make me jealous. Thats the second dish half full your makin me wish was mine.

dexter how did you purge that? a few boiling water baths (boil water, pour in reservoir, put your extraction dish in it to purge) about 3 or 4 times, just take the water off the stove make sure its not boiling. After the water cools, replace it. after 3 or 4 purges, put it on a heatmat on high if you cant wait or on low or med all night while u sleep, youll get the rock hard without destroying much terpenage. If you dont cook it as long you get some beautiful sexy like roor has above.

dope_roor

2nd wash: a combination of the previously used Green Crack and Venus OG, grounded up and sprayed

IMG_2236.jpg

some fun in the cali sun:

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

oh and a new toy :) now I need a unit :D

IMG_2237.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts