What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

Lol @ neg rep
what was the hottest temp your shatter was exposed to?

looks to be too hot IME..

got some sap that turned to budder on me over night

attachment.php

a lil darker than i prefer but it was a mutt run of 4 strains

attachment.php

what it looks like on the dabber

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN7667.jpg
    DSCN7667.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN7668.jpg
    DSCN7668.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN7670.jpg
    DSCN7670.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Had a thin film of some oil left in a baking dish (what was left after scraping) in a cold garage for a month or so (not on purpose), turned itself into a white crystalline powder. It was pretty cool.
Freeze dried.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just made a large batch from some bud that was over a year old..I still have another 1/2 lb to process.. Still purging I might ry and whip it ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Most people in this thread need to learn how to purge...

SO MUCH butane left in lots of those pics...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my pics are still purging just like is says in my previous post....KB you need glasses. This is not even close to being reay to use..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Oh well mine look like shit yo lmao.... Theres' butane floating on top. I dont have anything like that. I use that shot glass in a pot of water on low heat until ist done. I do stir it a bit to break the bubbles. That all I have it works well no butane when its done..

Whats wrong with wipping it. I thought thats what you all like the best??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its looking better.. This will take awhile. I try not to get the water boiling I just want it hot enough to purge off the butane. Stirring it occasionally

picture.php

lol Oh well mine look like shit yo lmao.... Theres' butane floating on top. I dont have anything like that. I use that shot glass in a pot of water on low heat until ist done. I do stir it a bit to break the bubbles. That all I have it works well no butane when its done..

Whats wrong with wipping it. I thought thats what you all like the best??

Whipping degrades your potency and taste.
Like whoever said the more surface area you expose that bho to the easier it will be to purge.. The way you are doing it now that batch might be ready by next month.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL no it will be done in 4hrs..Im open to any sugestions. I dont have anything else to use but this shot glass and the pan...I have been doing it like this for awhile. I dont ever have any butane left in the oil when im done.. If you guys know a faster way with what I have let me know..

If your water is close to boiling your vaping the oil and destroying your terpens.
Low and slow heat for the win.

Purging your oil that thick just makes zero sense to me.

Maybe im missing something?
:blowbubbles:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are missing allot. The water is no where near boiling. But it will burn you finger..Its not like I dont know what im doing this is not my first rodeo..This is how I alwys do it. believe me there is no butane left in 4 hrs.So I pulled this glass shelf off(I better be able to clean it off) I can pour it on here but not heat.. What do ya think??

picture.php

Honestly you don't wanna agitate your bho until its fully purged.
thats the Biggest thing i have learned.

All the extra messing around with the oil helps trap the butane in it even more so.

What happened to the pan you blasted the oil into? Next time I suggest just doing a heat purge with it all spread out and not scraping it or touching it period until there's zero butane activity.

It Baffels me that you can purge 30 grams of bho in 4 hours. I purged my gram of oil for 3 days at 90 degrees F...

But purity is a personal thing im thinking in this case.

How hot are your temps? Less than 120 F?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK i put it on the glass. but there is no heat. I can only go by the typical spark. If your BHO sparks there butane in it. If there's no crackle/sparky there is no butane in your BHO..Maybe you should get a shot glass and try then you will see.. I see people agitate the hell out of there BHO to turn it to wax. They prefer it that way. They dont like it like this...You have to remember that what you like is not what everyone likes. The stuff in the dispensory is whipped. They dont sale it like this.
picture.php