What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No ... what i'm trying to do is to mix some drops of 99% alcohol with the finished product so it can be put in joints. From solid amber rock to honey like.

This was is response ... "u need medical alcohol for interior use ... for example to drink to disinfect wounds

99% without any water would be nice

the higher the % the higher the price

greetzzzzz"

Thanks for all the help ...

95.6% isotropic 190 proof EToh from the liquor store works just fine for the purpose. It doesn't have to be any purer.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
magic

magic

I recived some real nice gifts from a good friend!..much thanks
blew my head off...throughly enjoyed em all.:dance013:

SkunkyDemon

Bho Nails

Bho Nails

I hope this is a question that I can ask here, but here goes. Where does everyone get thier bho nails from. I just broke the one that my bong came with. I have been doing lots of searches with no avel. Please help if you can. If this is not aloud please delete this post. Thanks all!
Peace

Tfresh420

Sour D BHO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Deez

Has anyone here tried making budder? I saw a youtube clip that this guy made and all he did was to keep whiping it.
Peace

yea i made it a few times but not intentionally, i prefer the sap. Whipping plus heat seem to be the key for budder. Dont whip to early or you wil trap butane in the product, make clear oil, then attempt to turn that into budder.

OilMan

Ditto that /\.

When your oils clear you know if its taney or not.Don't whip at all you will just agitate and trap the butane.Best bet for Purified errl would be using a vac setup,but thats a whole different ballpark.

Sour Deez

Ive been making bho for a little bit now, and have a question.

When the oil comes out the bottom of the tube, it always looks like a coke slushy or something at the beginning, is this normal?

hammalamma

Veteran
Ive been making bho for a little bit now, and have a question.

When the oil comes out the bottom of the tube, it always looks like a coke slushy or something at the beginning, is this normal?

I have noticed when i pack the tube harder it comes out thicker at first.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
juts made this
im starting to make "good amounts" of bho pretty regularly.
i love me some oil
picture.php

Sour Deez

I have noticed when i pack the tube harder it comes out thicker at first.

Yea thats gotta be the reason, lately i have been packing the tube tight as shit. My first run i thought i packed it tight, fit 20g in the tube. My last run i managed to squeeze 42g in there. My first run i pulled 22%, and my last 19%, although its always different strain, im averaging 17-22%. So it seems a more consistent pack is just as important as a tight pack.

touringfunkband

Is anyone noticing a difference in yields or consistency of their oil which was made by first grinding up the herb in a coffee grinder versus using small airy lower buds and trim and not grinding them up into a powder? Appreciate your time and responses.