Attachments

• DSC01476.jpg
    DSC01476.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01477.jpg
    DSC01477.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27
Hi! First of all nice pictures.
I've got a question for you. I found a store with butane, it is used for kitchen. They say that it is 65 % butane and 35 % propane. I wonder if it safe to use for BHO?

Sour Deez

what brand? im pretty sure alot of manufactures have a mix of butane/propane.

You can always do the mirror test also to see if it leaves anything behind.

Thank you for answer. The brand is BUTAN PLIN from EU. So is it safe?

I spray on the mirror and when it is dry I see how pure it is? Less things leftover is more pure...

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
any butane for kitchen use usually has mercaptans added which gives it the smell of farts and aint to good for yer health.

try colibri, lucienne, vector, power5 or get an airgas account and grab some pure n-butane

Thank you guys!
But I didn't find any of your brands in Europe. Maybe do you know how are Zippo, Z-plus, Rsonic and I have Ronson at home (it says; ultra refined for maximum care and preformance, but it still has signs
xi-300.jpg
)...

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
London butane is just colibri re labled or so ive heard but yea i forgot to add london butane to that list because thats great as well. You should be able to find lucienne colibri and london butane in europe because there all made in europe.

Kab

Looks great, tasty too! The vacuum purging gives me some peace of mind to know for sure all the solvent is out, I make a lot of oil for other people and I don't want any one smoking or vaping stuff they shouldn't. But your right you don't need it.
So good..it looks like real amber!

Latest posts

Latest posts