What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

Sour Deez

picture.php

picture.php

Mia

i have thought about it, but i dont really know where to get my hands on ethanol
Everclear. Depending on what state you're in you might or might not be able to get it.
If you have friends in states that can get it, have them ship it to you.
I'm in commifornia and that's what I do.
Got a boatload on the way.........

Sour Deez

It was a mix of about 5 strains, all outdoor, and all below average quality. Many peeps on here would prob consider it mids lol.

10g in 1.4 out. 14% not to bad considering quality i would say.

Taste and smell isnt very profound. Its kinda hashy, kushy. Starting material didnt have much smell to begin with.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
nice shatter man looks real tasty! sour diesel is all i have been running besides some cheese and blue dream. I love the yummy terps i get from sourd and cheese makes bomb amber.

oil is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one small batch of many my friend, ya i like my sexy amber shatters for dabbing but my wax is fun to watch blow peoples mind, leaves no residue even in your pocket all day in a small plastic container, then bam straight grab some chunks out for a bowl or joint. and people lose flavor when converting it to wax, not me.

has anyone had bho that will not whip up?
what was your starting material? its hard to get a lot of oils made from trim to budder up. The excess plant waxes tend to be more prominent in trim than in flowers, leaving you with a slightly waxy type bho, at least thats how its been in my experience.

is there a reason your looking for budder specifically? how long and how did you purge? let us know a bit about your run so we can help you out. I personally look for straight glass when i make oil from straight buds. sexxiest form of oil in my humble opinion

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
one small batch of many my friend, ya i like my sexy amber shatters for dabbing but my wax is fun to watch blow peoples mind, leaves no residue even in your pocket all day in a small plastic container, then bam straight grab some chunks out for a bowl or joint. and people lose flavor when converting it to wax, not me.

people dont lose flavor, the wax form does though, although not as you make it, but after. wax is less stable than the rock hard clear oil, and terpenes evaporate much more easily from it.