What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Better Call Saul....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This last episode was some of the greatest tv Ive seen in a minute. Since the end of breaking bad i only watch like this n walking dead. If walking dead had writers even close to as dope as better call saul just think how good that show would be...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
agreed^ when you can watch a kick ass show AND learn how to make a homemade spike belt at the same time. that is time well invested.

St. Phatty

I'm on wireless in the country, so sharing one radio with who knows how many neighbors.

I wouldn't even try Netflix streaming.

I use Download Helper for Firefox to download stuff of Youtube in *.mp4 form. plays much better than 'live'.

So for those of us with Netflix DVD ... Better Call Saul Season 2 is in the "wishlist" part of the queue at the bottom.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Better call Saul is fantastic, made me to watch the last Series 5a and 5b from Breaking Bad again. In Better call Saul Season 2 there is a rotating pig-toy. Yesterday in BB 5a part 3, there is the same toy! Mike places it before a door-spy to distract a guy and sneaked to his back, at last to kill him.

H

hard rain

Who's still watching? This just gets better the more it progresses. So many unforgettable characters.

H

hard rain

Mike is probably my favourite character too.

Also like seeing Hector (great non verbal acting), Gus, and Lalo Salamancer for his cheerful, chilling smile.

Kim's character is also interesting and really well acted.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
lets face it. almost every main character brings something special to the table but yes, mike is awesome. and also an acting vet. hard to believe he has been around since beverly hills cop.

Brother Nature

I gotta say I think I'm enjoying Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. This last season was pretty incredible and as much as I'm loving the Breaking bad callbacks, the newer characters like Nacho, Lalo, and Kim are much more interesting, bar Mike who I could watch a whole series about him doing house work and still be entertained.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
So you dipped your toe in the BCS pool did ya Imi...get caught up, shits getting real real.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Is it just me, or is Rhea Seehorn (Kim Wexler)....just the hottest woman on the planet...might just be me, but dam...she checks some boxes...Looks and attitude, a drop dead combination....meow. Not a bad actor either.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts