What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Better Call Saul....

minds_I

Veteran
Yeah that^

I will have it queued shortly (thanks ez). Thinking on something to eat perhaps...I have some frozen brats I could thaw and fry....yeah on rye bread with mustard...ummmm, and some tea, oh yeah, thems good vittles, then a bag and then I will watch BCS.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that^

I will have it queued shortly (thanks ez). Thinking on something to eat perhaps...I have some frozen brats I could thaw and fry....yeah on rye bread with mustard...ummmm, and some tea, oh yeah, thems good vittles, then a bag and then I will watch BCS.

K++

skwirl

Better Call Saul reveals that there's much more to Saul's character than was shown on breaking bad. Many layers... and who would have believed it..he has a heart!

The show is set SIX YEARS BEFORE Breaking Bad with Saul as a struggling ex-hit and run lawyer >Trying hard to emulate his older very successful Ivy League attorney brother (Played by Michael McKean..funny and talented in his own right). A man who is at the top of his profession but doesn't really respect his younger brother's 'University of Samoa's law degree".

Saul finds road blocks and danger around every corner. Somehow/ some way he 'talks' his way into making things turn out good.

skwirl

darn was it? I'm going to miss Saul

it was great episode though..I won't spoil it for those catching up.

minds_I

Veteran
Its queued and of course the bag is filling...nearly ther etoo. and away we go...

Wow the last one??? Slippin' Jimmy Esq.

skwirl

Chicago Sun Roof....ewwwwwww lol.

Classic episode. They tried the ol' Dead Man with a Rolex routine...for the last time. Genius..

oneofus

Excuse me, but......Chuck goes out to the mailbox and uses Jimmy's cell phone to call Hamlin at 2am while Jimmy's sleeping on the couch and tells Hamlin NOT to hire Jimmy to work on the class-action case because Chuck doesn't think that Jimmy can ever be a real lawyer?????

What Jimmy's brother did to him was nothing short of betrayal.

He even said: "People don't change. You'll always be Slippin' Jimmy"

After the "Chicago sun-roof" incident, Jimmy really did decide to turn his life around and not be "slippin' jimmy" anymore.

Everything he did was to make himself a better person and to make his brother proud of him and not think of him as 'slippin' jimmy' anymore. He really did look up to him AS an older brother. Jimmy tried as hard as he could to become that better man he knew he was inside and make his brother proud of him . He left Chicago to go work in the mail room of his brother's law firm. He became a lawyer. Passed the bar. If that is not "straightening out your life'...I don't know what would be. Then he even took care of his brother for almost two years when he got sick and this is how one brother treats another?

You talk about cold....

When Jimmy went back to Chicago for a visit, his old running buddy Marko told Jimmy . "Your brother is a douche bag. He doesn't even like you. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you."

He was right. And it made me sick. This is NOT how family members are supposed to treat one another.

And Mike? That guy (his character) has got to be one of the toughest guys I've seen in a while. And after what he and Jimmy did together to get the Kettleman's money and especially what Jimmy said to him at the very end of the last show just about guarantees another series. No doubt. We will be seeing them all again.

I really think this is going to tie into Breaking Bad at the final end of the series....after about five years....

skwirl

time frame is 6 years before BREAKING BAD so at least 6 seasons

I'm wondering if Jimmy and Kim will ever hook up...

YES his brother is douche bag. Apparently getting your degree online from the University of Somoa doesn't cut it with the Ivy League boys. That said Jimmy is one heck of lawyer..

minds_I

Veteran
The new season premiere is loading...already stoned:) hoping it is good its been like what 10 months.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yehaw!,,,second series of "better call saul" on netflix,,,,time to restart my subscription,,,,
love me some saul and mike,,,,,
more chucco in this series? really hope so,,,,,s2

Miraculous Meds

I almost gave up on season 1, but the end of it n the start of season 2 show a lot of promise. I think its getting ready to be good. Vince G. said there would be some more breaking bad characters showing up too!

Waxman

New season just started I'm likin it so far definetly not as good as Bresking Bad though they need to bring back BB. They can do a lot more with it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have never liked sun roofs...so you wont be doing a Chicago sunroof on me ...yeehaw..watched season 1.....waiting for more but I can watch new episodes now as I got new tv service....I can now talk to my remote...