What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Better Call Saul....

r2k

Saw the first episode, liked it. Not loved it, but Vince Gilligan needs time to weave his story and I'm happy to give him that. Lots of good potential.

Tucco Salamanca was always one of my favorite characters in BB, I'm glad he is back among the living and about to raise hell in Saul. After all, what else can he do well? :)

-r2k

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
totally loved it,,,watching saul go to the dark side and "chucco" turning up at the end and a little cameo from "mike",,,,,
enough there for the 1st episode,,,,trying to keep an open mind and not compare to bb,,,,,that vince Gilligan is all over it is enough for me,,,:tiphat:

BrBa, best series ever....but then....that's my old stomping grounds...loved watching the series for the drama, cinematography as well as scenery/locales....and predicaments!! Ahem. Heisenberg...

Have high hopes for Better Call Saul....attorney commercial in ABQ similar persona.

minds_I

Veteran
have it queued and the vape bag is nearly full..and away we go...

Buahahaha...I forgot to say what it was...Better Call Saul....great ending.....

Miraculous Meds

Its cool they put the 2nd show up the next day. Getting ready to watch it. I was disappointed by the first episode after being really excited for it to air. I really think that they needed to make a bang to draw people and the whole episode was a set up to the story. I fear that people that don't already have a breaking bad love, will not tune in for episode 2, where I think itd going to heat up!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Strange and funny, at the day the "better call Saul" started in TV, in real life I had a customer with the name Saul. The Name is not often in Germany. :)

vostok

Veteran
save_walter_banner.png

Never a dull moment ....yet! ..lol

S

SPG.

:D ! ..saw e04 the Other day

Superman Saul to the Rescue!! "X:D".... Total stage.LOL...

Cannawinner

Veteran
So if stuff on Saul comes up that has Breaking Bad references. I decided to re-watch all of Breaking Bad again. Do not want to miss any references...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, To start this evenings viewing I have Better Call Saul ready to go, I am going to prep a vape bag to fill up, get some tea and a snack ....

and away we go...

minds_I

had to stop a few minutes in when the yeehaw'in started and I wondered...does trout have dead animals hanging on his walls also?

Apache Kush

had to stop a few minutes in when the yeehaw'in started and I wondered...does trout have dead animals hanging on his walls also?

haha saw that episode last night! Does STrout have his own printed currency and a desire to secede from the USA too, yehawwwW!

So it looks like the old timer from BrBa will be his first big legal case with ties to the underworld...
funny how WW found Saul in BrBa...

when in this series so far, Saul is looking for business left and right in ABQ to no avail so far

A saul in Germany is like a Bromhilda in Alabama haha^^

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lovin this show. Breaking bad was my favorite thing on tv i ever seen, so this is nice. like how they doin mikes back story as well. actually didnt have too high of hopes but knew it would at least be above average just because its the same writers from bb.

Mr.Miner

Great, great show. We get all ready for 10 p.m. for when it comes on...brilliant writing and acting and tons of foreshadowing to b.b...love it- hope it stays around!

skwirl

Saul...about to break into the big time!!! My new favorite show (bumped Treehouse Masters down to #2)

He's brilliant as is the rest of the cast. Almost as good as Breaking' Bad...

Green Squall

I think I'll give this show a go. I was hesitant at first, thinking it couldn't live up to Breaking Bad but it seems to be getting decent reviews.

Trout- I am personally offended that you haven't finished The Sopranos. Get on it.