What's new

Best vaporizers on the market today?

Max Headroom

Veteran
haven't tried any of those, but the 'cano performs so excellently that i have no desire to search and pay for something that might be better.

i've tried 2 portables - MFLB and iolite.
they just don't compare.

theJointedOne

Veteran
haven't tried any of those, but the 'cano performs so excellently that i have no desire to search and pay for something that might be better.

i've tried 2 portables - MFLB and iolite.
they just don't compare.

The mflb and the iolite are, imo, two of the worst vapes iv ever seen.

max- I am not trying to say the cano doesnt work for you, im sure it does, and well! I just know that if you do decide to try a silver surfer or a da buddah or a SOLO, that you will look upon vaping in a whole new light. The difference between a cano and some of the nicest home units/SOLO is dramatic. I never got 'high' off the cano, not until i used a 'real' vaporizer did I decide to say fuck combustion and now I almost vape only, prob hit the hash pipe a few times a week at night but thats about it. Vaping IS my preferred way to get weed in the brain!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Personally, I find the bag method of vapour delivery to be less than ideal as taste is compromised and there is too much opportunity for the vapour to re-condense. Re-using bags is gross and changing 'em every time is wasteful. They definitely do work, consistently, but there are machines that can yield better results with the same material. I'm sure Max is Comfortable with his 'cano, and if he decides to branch out and invest in a high end whip or all GonG vape designed to be used with water, he has a pleasant surprise awaiting him.. ;)

I owned a MFLB and have tried an Iolite Whispr 2, neither one put a smile on my face for more than a few minutes.

I also fucked combustion nearing 5 months ago, has been a great transition!

Max Headroom

Veteran
Personally, I find the bag method of vapour delivery to be less than ideal as taste is compromised and there is too much opportunity for the vapour to re-condense. Re-using bags is gross and changing 'em every time is wasteful

well, the first bag (of the 3 i usually pull from 1 load) tastes absolutely delightful. i agree the next 2 aren't nearly that tasty.
how does that work with the whip btw. - meaning how soon does the taste start to turn toasty?

re-using bags? a bag lasts me for well over 1 month with daily use, before there is brownish condesation visible near the nozzle.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I have two favorites vapes.......tried a good selection of what's out there. Nothing is 100% perfect, but I love these two.

The Vapexhale Cloud........for home use

and

The Pax.......for portable use.

MildeStoner

Veteran
well, the first bag (of the 3 i usually pull from 1 load) tastes absolutely delightful. i agree the next 2 aren't nearly that tasty.
I was actually talking about the residual flavour in the bag after reusing it, not how the terps, etc are vaporized first as you describe in your post.
how does that work with the whip btw. - meaning how soon does the taste start to turn toasty?
Depends on how large the hits are, how dry the material is, and what temp I'm running the vaporizer on..
re-using bags? a bag lasts me for well over 1 month with daily use, before there is brownish condesation visible near the nozzle.
My clean-smoking-device-related OCD would require much more frequent bag replacement I think ;) . I use a very short piece (10cm) of a special vinyl tubing designed to minimize recondensation to connect my SSV to my glass, easy to clean and gets replaced every 2 weeks or so..

I'll leave you with this gif, sorry tobacco smokers hahahaha
DoIXxiY.gif

Go with one that has the features you like. There's a shit ton out there that are very high quality. I bought the Extreme Q and added a nice long hose to it. That and the Q's remote and I'm set back on the couch for a long while.

H

hard rain

has anyone here thats touting volcanos ever tried a SOLO?

Happy Volcano user here. Only complaint is the price, however I expect years of trouble free use (as others have had).

I haven't tried a Solo. However, I did a heap of reading and watching vaporizer reviews on youtube e.t.c and never once (that I recall) has anyone said the Solo is better than the Volcano? The Volcano nearly always tops these sort of reviews.

I'd love a really good portable vape so I may consider the Solo. What do you like about it?

Martin J

Happy Vaping!

I read all the replies and it helped me... lot of options, many thanks ... I just got my latest volcano from smokazon.com, though it's early to tell but I guess its worth my money! Ultra lifestyle indeed and probably can help you too..

pinkus

Veteran
solo beats cano, everytime!!!!

While I am ordering my second solo, and love it I can't say that. Have you tried a volcano? They are both high quality vapes IMO.

I'm ordering my second Solo because I've dropped mine several times (it IS a lightweight aluminum case :p), I'm coming close to burning out the second battery (BTW, you can upgrade these when you replace them ;) ) and I've broken one of the two stems.

Plus I've ordered the AC adapter to save the battery life while at home. YES, IT IS THAT GOOD! :tiphat:

pinkus

Veteran
ive had the same solo for almost three years now

have you replaced the battery? If so, how many times and did you just use one with identical specs or did you put one with more juice in it? I did crack the end plate on mine when replacing the bat. TOTALLY avoidable if you are careful.

I don't want to steer anyone away from the solo because I do think it's by far the best bang for the buck of any vapes I've tried. I just ordered that second one for $137, free shipping. That is withing spitting distance of the MUCH inferior magic flight, though you truly can't beat the MFLB warranty.

darkadious

i did a search and was surprised to only see a couple of posts about the herbalizer.

i know everyone's got their own preferences and needs, but the reviews are outstanding over at FC. i've done a lot of research, and this appears the best to me, taking a lot of things into consideration.

think i'll pick one up in a couple of months to see if anything bad pops up with the devices.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-herbalizer.9116/
http://www.herbalizer.com/

darkadious

obviously the herbalizer is on the higher end of the spectrum, but the consistent heating elemnt with large pulls of air through the device and no burnt popcorn taste has really got me going.

for bang for your buck i'd recommend the "log" type vapes seem to work best and can look really elegant.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
The Herbalizer...Only $725.

Now there's a bargain.:whistling:

No offense...really...but some folk's have a lot more $ than I have.

Latest posts

Latest posts