What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Best Strain for that fruity fruity taste?

Hey all!
Looking for a suggestion for any strain that has a super fruity taste. I would prefer if it was an indica but am open to any suggestions. Whats your best tasting strains? Thanks bros!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Clone or seed????? Type of fruit sweet , citrus, berry????
Ive been lookin at Barbara bud from house of great gardner at tude.... but theres so many options for ya im sure u find what ya lookin for. ....

St. Phatty

Freedom of Seeds 'Romberry', Romulan x Blueberry.

Mostly Indica growth pattern. Had 5/5 females in the first batch.

The fruit overtakes the skunk of the Romulan.

Also that kind of bud that is very hard to dry. Leave a dry bud in the sun for a few hours and it just won't crumble. A definite scissor-killer.

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
My experience..

Pineapple: C99/jack herer
Grapefruit/sour: various diesels
Berries: Sweettooth,some blue lines
Banana: not experienced myself
Lemons/Oranges: all sorts.for me citrus is the most common and least desirable fruit flavour

MrBungle

I've had a GHS Super Lemon Haze that tasted like a margarita, and a Blueberry that tasted like blueberry muffins from Dutch Passion... My Pineapple Express doesnt have much of a Pineapple taste unfortunately

black flag

From seed:
Cindy99 (pinneaple pheno), imo, is the best.
Tangie
Had an amazing California Orange Bud from DP in the past
Super Lemon Haze

bigshrimp

Veteran
To often the sweet fruity is mixed up with the sweet rotten smell for me. I would like a nice clean fruity girl too without the spoiled/fermented/rotten smell.

blays0r

If you can source it, there is a strain called "Darth Maul" that has a really nice fruity/berry smell. And it's quite pungent, so it might be what you're looking for.

It's an OG pheno but different than your typical OG.

nick11

Veteran
Bubbleberry
sweet tooth
Man I wish sweet tooth was still available. Fat yields, would love spice of life to come back.

B

bigganjabud

Anything from sweet seeds but then I would say that

Cream caramel
Cream mandrine
Sweet special
Red poison
Mohan ram
S.a.d

Shit all there stuff is delicious as far as I know

nick11

Veteran
Cool thanx. I just started some soma lavender x bubblegum hopefully I'll get a fruity pheno. I'm tired of kush, diesels, etc. I love fruity buds lol.

Terpz

Clone or seed????? Type of fruit sweet , citrus, berry????
Ive been lookin at Barbara bud from house of great gardner at tude.... but theres so many options for ya im sure u find what ya lookin for. ....

Bubblemans all about that Barbara bud from the Great Gardner. Shishkaberry and Blackberry Kush are good clones in the PacNW.
Crockett Family Farms/DNA has a pretty fruity lineup of seeds.

C

Cinderella Man

C99 for sure wins for me due to the clear up high along with the fruity sour flavor,
but for more of a narcotic medicinal effect with fruity flavors BOG's Lifesaver was a winner for me back in the day...