What's new

Best Rolling Papers

LEF

Veteran
Over here at most gas stations or little stores it's zigzag, rizzla or newest one here ocb.

I go for ocb, they even sell one place ocb organic hemp paper. 1,50$

JRace

exactly!
i prefer the packaging as well.
regular flat packs look nice, but once you open them, they stay open ;)
Element 1 1/4 with magnet (to keep flap closed)
rolling-papers-and-accessorieselements-1-1-4-pack-of-5-with-new-magnet-closure-146-600x600.png

Pure class!

MrAwder

Just got some Smoking Brown papers and I think I found a new favorite. Have a little more texture than RAW which makes them easier to roll with dry fingers. Also noticed a more even burn than the thinner rice papers I usually like (rizla silvers).

RAW < Rizla Silvers < Smoking Brown

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Club

Leaves almost nothing behind. Light yours up and see what kind of residue is left.

Not with clubs. When I do roll, I roll with Clubs and I prefer caberet width:)

1percent-Club-PAPCCAB-30.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

back in the '80s Club made a paper in dark green packs called 'Aerated', they were perforated with thousands of miniscule holes; so instead of pulling all of the toke through a hot cherry, a lot of the incoming air was drawn in along the length of the joint, cool air.

it made for a very very smooth joint.......

shithawk420

Veteran
Hehe,yeah those are the ones.air cooled joints.just makes more sense.easier to draw than puffing on a tightly rolled joint that you can't get a hit off of if said roller wasn't very skilled

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I like Pay-Pays. They are super thin.Here's their blurb, it's kind of interesting if it's true...
Pay-Pay is one of the oldest producers of rolling papers around today and has a history of over 250 years. They were 1st available in 1764 when Spanish Sailors would trade Pay-Pay papers for cotton and tobacco in North America. It is believed that due to this trading Pay-Pay were the first rolling papers to enter North America. Since day one Pay-Pay have used the same method of production which is a well kept secret, which they have perfected over the centuries. Pay-Pay have only ever used natural ingredients such as hemp and sugar based glues. Pay-Pay never used to be very well known as a brand. However in recent years word has quickly spread about the high quality papers produced by Pay-Pay and their brand is ever growing.
298_paypay-double-wide-2-0-rolling-papers.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
What the?and I thought I knew it all.250 years?aren't clubs maid in Spain too?I'll have to try those pay pay if I ever see them.bet they are expensive though

ariston

back in the '80s Club made a paper in dark green packs called 'Aerated', they were perforated with thousands of miniscule holes; so instead of pulling all of the toke through a hot cherry, a lot of the incoming air was drawn in along the length of the joint, cool air.

it made for a very very smooth joint.......
This sounds very interesting. I found I liked the taste from a joint better than from a pipe, bong or vape. My favorite is RAWs. They roll well and dont taste anything.