What's new

Best Rolling Papers

shithawk420

Veteran
Back in england we all used rizlas of course. I once got those that came on a roll so you could technically roll a really long one but doing the actual rolling was a killer, lol :biggrin:.

Oh! I remember those! It was like a toilet paper roll! Uhg I'm the best roller in my group but it was a pain in the ass rolling a zig zag in the back of our van with 2 pitters on the back roads with just a pack of papers and a baggie with pot.but damn sure I made it was a good joint.probably close to a gram.you guys still roll spiffs cuddles? That would suck for me! Lol

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
SD Modiano Club papers. No glue, and think paper was glycerin based. Left no ash.

shithawk420

Veteran
SD Modiano Club papers. No glue, and think paper was glycerin based. Left no ash.

Nice to see you Loc! I think they were rice papers with nothing but a little bleach.its possible it was glycerin.otherwise papers wouldn't be white.remember those clear papers that tasted and looked like plastic? JOB crystal or something? Didn't seem right to me.

Cuddles

Oh! I remember those! It was like a toilet paper roll! Uhg I'm the best roller in my group but it was a pain in the ass rolling a zig zag in the back of our van with 2 pitters on the back roads with just a pack of papers and a baggie with pot.but damn sure I made it was a good joint.probably close to a gram.you guys still roll spiffs cuddles? That would suck for me! Lol

I´ve always done spliffs myself because I really can´t handle much lol. So a neat one ?... oh dear who knows what would happen! :biggrin:. I honestly don´t need much so mixing it with a little backy is the best choice for me ;)

how long was that one you managed to roll? friend of mine rolled a very long one once but I think he used king size rizlas and just stuck them together.

shithawk420

Veteran
I´ve always done spliffs myself because I really can´t handle much lol. So a neat one ?... oh dear who knows what would happen! :biggrin:. I honestly don´t need much so mixing it with a little backy is the best choice for me ;)

how long was that one you managed to roll? friend of mine rolled a very long one once but I think he used king size rizlas and just stuck them together.

I would get even higher maybe cause we don't usually mix tobacco and I don't smoke ciggies. 2 king size Rizlas? I would say 4 to 6 grams of you wanted to make it fat. We get a little crazy over here.i used to smoke a lot but I can't smoke that much either anymore! Lol but I used to roll about 7 1 gram joints a day.we are always running out of papers.i think my record was a 30 pack of beer and an ounce of pot.by myself.i don't smoke much anymore but it gets anoyying cause when I do nobody has papers cause my dad smokes Soo much.but hands down I'm the best.my dad gets mad cause I'm a better roller and he knows it! Lol haven't seen Rizlas in probably 10 years.i liked the silver packs

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Club caberet width. Been my favs for 40-50 I forget how long years and I have an un-opened case of them so I'm set for another, er couple-few years!
blowbubbles.gif

goingrey

rizzla blue papers for me
the silver ones are like tissue

What do you mean by tissue, thick? You must have the silver mixed up with the white if so. Silvers are thinner than the blues, whites are really thick. Silvers are ok in my opinion, my only complaint is that they have the same "stick to your lips" issue as the Clubs.

gizmo666

What do you mean by tissue, thick? You must have the silver mixed up with the white if so. Silvers are thinner than the blues, whites are really thick. Silvers are ok in my opinion, my only complaint is that they have the same "stick to your lips" issue as the Clubs.

no i mean thin like tissue