What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best nutrients for coco

icmag fam I need the best nutrients $ can buy 4 coco dtw no gh please 6/9 ben there done that I need something that's stable ....ph in gh 6/9 not stable after 24 hours...... tap is 0.2ec.... I do have a new ro still in box never use yet so......:thank you:

DONAJTHEIII

icmag fam I need the best nutrients $ can buy 4 coco dtw no gh please 6/9 ben there done that I need something that's stable ....ph in gh 6/9 not stable after 24 hours...... tap is 0.2ec.... I do have a new ro still in box never use yet so......:thank you:

GH 6/9 very stable and cost effective so if you had problems with it it was user error dont take it as an offense or me being rude just being honest :D

all my nutes drift up that ive used after 24hrs. heres a solution let your nutes mix 24hrs so mix them a day ahead of time and then PH them after a day.

ive used alot of them they all have there pro and cons. House and garden is fabulous but they make your mix super acidic so you need alot of PH up. GH real simple and clean nutes. Botanicare PBP awesome and simple yet again will drift up. i now currently use VEG+BLOOM nice and simple but again I have to order it online which I dont like since no stores near me carry it its a PIA when used in low ec doeses you actually need to PH down. 6/9 in RO water was the best IMO because it was ph perfect like I said wait 24 hrs and then PH and your good to go for the week maybe a little PH down throughout it but thats it. Get used to checking PH and adjusting it its part of the game.

Every nute line when it comes down to it is the same when using a reputable line. way more impt factors like environment genes etc.

good luck hope this helps !

:tiphat:

jonesb

Dyna Gro all through veg and first 1/2 of flower then dyna bloom.

Works great in my tap water, very ph stable

B

Baron Greenback

Can't go wrong with the Canna Cogr line. 2 part veg, 2 part flower and the odd supplement if needed.

Zen Medz

I've tried quite a few nutrients over the years and think GH's cocotek is a nice pH stable nutrient for coco. I've had very good luck with Maxi Gro and Bloom but got tired of pH'ing it all the time. Cheers.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I'm using CocoTek too. have no comparison, its the only nutrient I've used so far but it seems pretty great. Its been consistent and easy.

Call me crazy I still use BioThrive in coco dtw it works very well as a stand alone in veg awesome root systems, very happy with it.

CoCoSativas

Canna AB set

Gh flora sucks the dope it grows is not that good anyone using gh thinking it's the bomb should try soethj g else it's garbage...

Asslover

Veteran
Canna AB set

Gh flora sucks the dope it grows is not that good anyone using gh thinking it's the bomb should try soethj g else it's garbage...

Yup GH sucks...:whistling:
picture.php