What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
theres a strain I suspect is either hoarded or extinct, cause I had it in the past and haven't seen anyone on forums growing it in years. it was on the original Elite Clone List on overgrow back in the day. Chocolate Trip. Was great smoke, super resinous, stretchy and long flowering. sure wish I wouldn't have ditched it when I was running out of room years ago. it was an excellent chocolate thai cross, maybe it's still around being hoarded.

Cannacopia genetics are still working with "Chocolate Trip", however they crossed it to Deep Chunk. You need to find yourself over to another place to get these.

Cannacopia - Chocolate

Chocolate
Indoor / Outdoor
‘Chocolate Trip’ is a very rare variety created by the now defunct Dutch Flowers seed company; we have crossed her to our Deep Chunk indica's in producing the Chocolate. The Chocolate Trip was touted as the ultimate combination of ‘cerebral’ and ‘body’ effect in a huge yielding variety. We didn’t find as much ‘up’ effect as was advertised, but the high is very pleasant with this clone as the effect is meditative and clear. In our minds she’s more than made up for it with her lovely piney/chocolate aroma and plump yield of golden almost amber nuggets. The resulting hybrid seed generation produced plants with a more upright stature suited to support the large, dense floral clusters. Yield is large (375-450 g/ sq m)
Indoor flowering 8-9 weeks.
Harvest outdoors or in greenhouses mid-October.

If you want to find them google search "cannacopia chocolate depot"

-Bi0hazard

Bi0hazard

Veteran
^ I notice the market goes through fads, big time. when I started growing good strains and not just random bag seed there was a big white strain fad. white widow, white Russian, great white shark, etc. then there was a purple strain fad, then skunks, then c99 and some haze crosses, then back to purples, then to diesels, now it is all these so called kushes based off chem and diesel lines, that are pretty damn far from landrace kushes. I like to wait out the fad and seek out the keepers from each. then spread the keepers and breed them with other keepers. then pass those cuts too.

I believe in balance of the universe. your strain will end up in just as many bad growers hands as good ones, and the good ones will stand out and make a good reputation for it if it is truly good

the fads go on farther back in time for sure.

Well Said

DainBramage

Well one strain i have been hunting for is the infamous HRIJUANA and another is BULLRIDER have only read of them in the Cannabible's and had a buddy always rave about the west coast bud he smoked called BULLRIDER when ever we had some kick ass bud going around

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks exactly like GDP that's going around my area. Can't be that coveted if we have it over here lol.

Never the less it was a stupefyingly nice smoke.

S

SicKSKills

yea the urkle/gdp/pk certainly not hoarded what so ever. maybe years ago, but u cant hardly give it away these days. not to mention every clone vendor in norcal has pumped out about a million trays of cuttings of these phenos.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
the very best strains usually arent seen even in the cali medical cannabis community. This isnt because they are hoarded but more likely because they arent known (dont have a fancy name) and often do not have commercial traits. they take a long time to flower, the buds arent always dense and purple (so sad that these traits matter i know) but the high, my god the high. Like herbal MDMA or crazy trippy schrooms. thats the weed i wanna smoke. But unless you know someone or grow your own smoke of this quality is extremely rare. I love the blue dreams, head bands, bubbas, and sour D's but they cant compare to some hippy homegrown that has been cultivated and bred for the last 30 years.

Well i can't find a place to get legitimate Vietnamese Black. Had an aquaintance who was in Vietnam bring back tons of seeds from some bud he smoked there (locals called it "đen"). Said it was black as night, looked like shit, tasted like shit, smelled like shit, etc. But god damn was it potent. The seeds were tiny and black and out of the film canister full of seeds less than 10 germed. Almost all hermied for no apparent reason however i found a very low yielding pheno that didn't hermie. Grew her for 3 cycles (until she got tired of me and died). This plant would never be grown by anyone trying to make a buck (never finished in less than 15wk, yielded less than a qp per plant, and bag appeal was non existent). However every story of mine that starts with "onetime" involves this strain. O where o where can my lady be.

Eli Bloom

real trinity

real MTF

and golden goat--not sure that i would consider it "hoarded", maybe just hard to find. but it's the BoMb

alpo

Well i can't find a place to get legitimate Vietnamese Black. Had an aquaintance who was in Vietnam bring back tons of seeds from some bud he smoked there (locals called it "đen"). Said it was black as night, looked like shit, tasted like shit, smelled like shit, etc. But god damn was it potent. The seeds were tiny and black and out of the film canister full of seeds less than 10 germed. Almost all hermied for no apparent reason however i found a very low yielding pheno that didn't hermie. Grew her for 3 cycles (until she got tired of me and died). This plant would never be grown by anyone trying to make a buck (never finished in less than 15wk, yielded less than a qp per plant, and bag appeal was non existent). However every story of mine that starts with "onetime" involves this strain. O where o where can my lady be.

not sure if you seen them but ace seeds have some Vietnamese Black crosses

T

theJointedOne

hey eli the goat is moving slowly around but its the bomb i agree

north bay dutch treat anybody?, their holding that one pretty tight

I've smoked some VB a few years ago. What I smoked wasn't black and it wasn't nothing to brag about appearance wise. I forgot what the smell was like, but I do remember the high, which was soaring.
It would be good to have that one in the stable just for a personal strain that you share with your circle of friends, since it takes so long to finish.

--Herbsman_OS

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Not sure which clone

Not sure which clone

Not sure which clone of Headband this is. It came from the mother closet of a Honeydew local. Heres 7 days early picked.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts