What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicosPoisonftw!

My cat piss from 94
picture.php

:bigeye: :respect:

saw your post in the frosty thread. :bow: :respect: ridic. What strain was that?

stinkleaf

p91... only got in from my boy for about a month some of the best herb ive ever smoked potency,taste,and looks was like getting high for the first time all over again! haha other then that its pretty much unheard of...would love to get a cutting of it!

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
I love me some catpiss... SoCal Catpiss pic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dec2 001 (683x1024).jpg
    Dec2 001 (683x1024).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Dec2 002 (1023x1024).jpg
    Dec2 002 (1023x1024).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 17

cateros

I have been for 6 years, to many many excellent growers around the country. but when it comes to the really special ones, I give the "do not pass" on it, because even though I trust them and know they will do the strain justice, I don't know who it could get passed to beyond that. thus not spreading quality cannabis, just giving quality genetics a bad name when bad growers get good things.
Why be dicks though if the person is an accomplished grower pass on the genetics with the clause that if they pass it on to another grower if he is accomplished tell them the true name if the person is so so and is likely to turn it into mids dont tell them the true name or genetic background so they dont sell your good genetics after being grown badly.

lilnick

i guess i got a few "hoarders" i guess one wold be the Querkle which is spacequeen x purple urkle i got SFV chemdawg 5 and blue diesel not sure if its a hoarder but it took me 3 years of activly searching to get it also i got purple d but i dont like it much

Afghanada

In the north Id say Rockstar kush its a real gem but hard to get also the king queen linage from the island kings kross, king hp, pink kush as well as the island outdoor those cuts never seem to leave the island... Also okanagan Green crack is well hoarded there is lots of the Van bred one ( pk x hp?) tho

C

csedge

i guess i got a few "hoarders" i guess one wold be the Querkle which is spacequeen x purple urkle i got SFV chemdawg 5 and blue diesel not sure if its a hoarder but it took me 3 years of activly searching to get it also i got purple d but i dont like it much

Much just be me but how can querkle be "hoarded" when that's openly for sale at other sites all day.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
theres a strain I suspect is either hoarded or extinct, cause I had it in the past and haven't seen anyone on forums growing it in years. it was on the original Elite Clone List on overgrow back in the day. Chocolate Trip. Was great smoke, super resinous, stretchy and long flowering. sure wish I wouldn't have ditched it when I was running out of room years ago. it was an excellent chocolate thai cross, maybe it's still around being hoarded.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This particular line of Panama x DC F1 vintage 08,day 35 of 12/12 :)

PanxDC1.jpg

panxdc2.jpg

Last edited:

Lorien

Raco, i've read through thousands of pages on this site and i think your plants seem to look the healthiest.

I was wondering if there is a thread that details your grow specifics?

Thank you so much!

Is this the same plant you posted earlier in the thread or a different one of the same lineage?

peace & love

Bi0hazard

Veteran
If we could easily do so, I believe most of us would gladly share it's just so damn nerve racking sometimes trying to SAFELY share things. That really is the big hurdle I think.

I agree. But unfortunately there are people who are swept up by greed. They want to keep the price of their bud as high as possible, so they make decisions to never share the genetics. Trying to prevent other from growing it and potentially lowering the price of the bud.

It sucks, because this shouldn't be seen as an industry First, but rather a community of medicine that should be shared to provide the best medicine for everyone, or allow future breeding projects to take the medicinal effects to a new level. Some people I guess also want to prevent poor quality F2's of their work floating around, to avoid possible bad rep that they had nothing to do with.

Although, I would pose the monopoly so they can lock down the strain and get the most money for it, would be my #1 guess on the motives behind hording. Sadly.. Although there are many stand up people on here who are up for trading and exchanging, and to them I say thank you for doing your part to advance the state of cannabis world wide. =]

-Bi0hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.