What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booyah!

Not from seed... here in Eugene OR there is a vast multitude of clones to choose from if you know the right people, everything from the classec 70's strains of yesteryear to the modern day cannabis cup winners. This is the cut that got 3rd in last years cannabis cup in SanFran. Yields amazing nuggets! Peace and love all, Stagger:thank you:
Quite a diverse growing community genepool. Down in Socal many clones are available but much attention is put on what takes up the top shelf in a club which becomes a self feeding loop in a way. Times are changing though, people are becoming more hungry for new strains in the last few years. Sounds nice up there!

Booyah!

GSC sounds like a winner!! I noticed some dough type smells in the Larry OG, I wonder if that cut was used for the cross

chizzleonetime

im in the uk and the only cut i keep gettin a flat out no when asked for is ice widow not sure of its origin heard its possibly a dam cut but from what i heard its a great yielder too ...... top quality head numbing tasty chronic in my book 10/10 bag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts