What's new

Best Hash Plant

T

TroubleGuy

I've narrowed down the first seeds I'll order to hash plant, but I'm having trouble finding info about which breeder's hash plant is best... I've found a couple but no info on who's is the better version.

Which breeder has the best variation of Hash Plant?

ive been looking for a hashplant i lost in the 90s sence i lost it!! it was short stocky, lime green, yellow hairs and its leafs were wider than they were long!!! oyea and its yield was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! huge dense buds!!!!!!!!! i just found out its a sensi seed hashplant pheno type called the lizard or bikers hash plant, i was told 2 find it you must run a pack or 2 of sensi seeds hashplant and open polinate all males 2 all females than grow out 100-200 of those seeds and than youll find it, i just got 2 packs of sensi seeds hashplant and im going 2 find the lizard aka bikers hashplant!!! if you google the lizard or look up greenlife seeds youll find some info on the lizard, a grower found it a couple years ago and won a 1st place with it at the cup!! its bad ass if you can find it!!! huge 4 oz all white buds!!!!

bens lab

trouble is with sensi their hashplant is super expensive and their germination lately has been poor also. i hear seedsman hashplant was good but i cant find the seeds anywhere. dinafem do a hashplant but its also expensive and i havent seen any reviews yet.

I was hoping someone might have some good cheap knockoffs off sensis hashplant?
i ended up buying romulan x hashplant as it was alot cheaper and sounds like fun.

What Cup???

ive been looking for a hashplant i lost in the 90s sence i lost it!! it was short stocky, lime green, yellow hairs and its leafs were wider than they were long!!! oyea and its yield was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! huge dense buds!!!!!!!!! i just found out its a sensi seed hashplant pheno type called the lizard or bikers hash plant, i was told 2 find it you must run a pack or 2 of sensi seeds hashplant and open polinate all males 2 all females than grow out 100-200 of those seeds and than youll find it, i just got 2 packs of sensi seeds hashplant and im going 2 find the lizard aka bikers hashplant!!! if you google the lizard or look up greenlife seeds youll find some info on the lizard, a grower found it a couple years ago and won a 1st place with it at the cup!! its bad ass if you can find it!!! huge 4 oz all white buds!!!!

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Yea, for the price of that Sensi Hashplant, you could get some Chemdawg x's, Sunshine2, Shiva, X18 and so on, and get equally or better hash...

bens lab

What Cup???

The lizard won the 2004 tokers bowl i believe.

I have actually smoked it and its really nice, the bag that it came in had the most kief in the bottom i have ever seen. The stone was very nice and warm, one of my faves so far for sure. I had heard that it was rom x hashplant before but now the general consensus of opinion seems that its a pheno of hashplant like said above.

Going through all of those Sensi seed Co Hash Plant seeds, might as well find some mom's and dad's that exhibit the traits to desired to further inbreed. A Hash Plant is a pretty generic idea, I don't think I really believe that Sensi Seed Companies germination rates are currently low.

There are plenty of genetics to form a new Hash Plant, hash plant is a pretty old idea. People have been going for lower yield and higher potency, other than reservoir. Refer man has had a few hash plants, a few aren't sold anymore. I remember one picture on OverGrow, that was a RM HP that had fat leafs and very dank buds that were not huge but she wasn't vegged much. The only HP plants he has come from his Tajikistan, Mantusuka Tundra comes from kazakhstan. Uzbekistan strains have made their way into hash plants, not sure about Cannabiogen's. theirs doesn't seem to be the baseball pheno, seems to me more of a Tajiskistani and is called Taskenti.

Find that Lizard pheno, play around with that and some Pakistani and Uzbekistan baseball bat styled plants and I'm sure you'll be great. I wouldn't be surprised if Deep Chunk had the base ball bat styled Uzbekistan in the genetics. They both grow short and don't branch out much, they look similar.

WelderDan

Veteran
Seedsmans Hash Plant. Original HP cutting x NL#1 according to their description.

Much better than Sensi HP IMO. I believe the Sensi is (HP x NL#1) x NL#1

I used a Seedsman mom for the plant below

bens lab

Seedsmans Hash Plant. Original HP cutting x NL#1 according to their description.

Much better than Sensi HP IMO. I believe the Sensi is (HP x NL#1) x NL#1

I used a Seedsman mom for the plant below

Where can you get the seeds though? I tried to find them and all i can get is hash passion which is Moroccan hashplant. Seedsman dont seem to do it at all anymore.

John Denco

Blue Hash

Blue Hash

I am about to chop some Dina Fem Seeds Blue Hash plant (blueberry x hash plant) with nice blue leaves and lots, copious buds. Smells great, and yields well. Clones like a dream. (Generally, I am known as a nightmarish cloner so this is significant). Right now, if I had to go with a commercial plant, it would be this one, or LUI. I can't smoke so I will have to wait for others to report to me. There are a fuckwad of trichs on there though.

JD, Co.

mazar_man

If you are looking for the original "hash plant" that was offered commercially then sensi is still your best bet imo as they are the ones most likely to have the old lines as they owned them. The "low germ issues" is a internet perpetuated misnomer imo.

another great canadian "hash plant" is Champagne, on the same level as Lizard imo and likely related.

any of the ortega derived stuff is extremely good too.. MLI, LUI, Black Domina etc

WelderDan

Veteran
Where can you get the seeds though? I tried to find them and all i can get is hash passion which is Moroccan hashplant. Seedsman dont seem to do it at all anymore.

You know, you seem to be right. They don't even have it in stock at the Seedsman site.

Sorry if I got your hopes up, I guess they discontinued it. It's out of stock every place I checked.

Obviously been a while since I ran it...

Bummer, I liked it a lot, and it was cheap too.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
trouble is with sensi their hashplant is super expensive and their germination lately has been poor also. i hear seedsman hashplant was good but i cant find the seeds anywhere. dinafem do a hashplant but its also expensive and i havent seen any reviews yet.

I was hoping someone might have some good cheap knockoffs off sensis hashplant?
i ended up buying romulan x hashplant as it was alot cheaper and sounds like fun.

I been growing sensi recent stock and every seed germed I bought em my self in amsterdam 5 months ago.

T

TroubleGuy

Thanks for the input guys. I'm not actually looking for this to make hash, I want it because it's a heavy producer and it's potent. Anything like that would work I guess, just need something new for the sog garden...

bens lab

I been growing sensi recent stock and every seed germed I bought em my self in amsterdam 5 months ago.

yeah, its just what i've been hearing on the internet.

I did get 1/10 germination with their g13xhp recently, but then i also got 8/10 with their afghani#1, so its probably just down to the expensive seeds being sat around a while perhaps.

I've grown sensei hash plant which I didn't care for, nice taste was about it, poor high and yeild. However the g13xhashplant from sensei was very good stuff. If I was ever looking for a hashplant strain again, that'd be it. Nice heavy stone, great taste and decent yeild. Pricey though.

amrad

green life seeds hash plant

green life seeds hash plant

Hashplant #3
This is one of 6 Hashplant clones that are famous in the Pacific Northwest. Next Generation Seeds has grown 3 different ones over the last few years, this being the 3rd. Very resinous and great producing, this strain has bag appeal. Unfortunately the high from this is heavy and sleepy ,and there are so many growers with hashplant out here in BC that its hard to sell for a fair price.

The first Hashplant we tried in my opinion was the best. This is the one we choose for our breeding program. It's known as “The Lizard” around here, it gets big and silvery with lime green hairless looking buds. This HashPlant won 1st. place at the Tokers Bowl in Vancouver 3 years ago. This mama is the premier Hashplant clone in the Pacific Northwest, a step above the others in taste and enjoyability.

Romulan x Hashplant #1(The Lizard)

The cross between the two is amazing. Its still almost as big as the Hashplant mama, but its a lot sweeter and stinkier. Along with a great pungent smell, the Romulan brings more color buds and a nicer high. End of the day kind of smoke, don’t try doing anything complicated after smoking on this stuff. It was so nice we kept clones from the best of the tester seedlings.

Nice dense buds that grow great yields indoors or in the greenhouse. Big yields outdoors in the right climate.

This might help ya out, I'v been growing their Texada Island timewarp for years now, great plant .

ive ran around 12 different hashplants from romulan x hashplant #1 (the lizard) to reeferman supreme looking for the lizard none of them compare 2 the real LIZARD!!!!!! i just found out 6 months ago that the lizard is a sensi seed hashplant pheno its taken me years 2 find that out!! i got the info from greenlife seeds and from the tokers bowl, ive had the lizard and its unbelievable!!! second 2 none!!!!! the best ive ever seen!!!!! i will have it again i dont care if i have 2 grow out 500 seeds 2 find that pheno type!!!

i dont grow it for hash i grow it for its yield and smoke!!! its smoke is so thick and heavy!! its buds are so big/dense and solid white like kromes the white, its a very special strain!! the color of buds when dried are lime green almost like glow in the dark green with yellow hairs, ive grown hydro sence 1994 non stop unless i was in prison for gettn caught growing, the lizard is the best strain ive had hands down!!!!!!!! if i ever find it i will share it with every1!!!

ive done alot of research on it, back in the 90's every1 from nor cal/oregon to the uk had the lizard/ bikers hashplant or a cross close 2 it so it was easy 2 get and people were tired of the same old lime green hashplant smoke, in the end of the 90's red haired and orange haired weed took over it was new and every1 wanted it so the old hashplant almost went extinct only a few growers still had the cut or seeds and those were used 2 make crosses NOW its been so long its no where 2 be found!!!!! the only way 2 find it from what im told is sensi seeds hashplants genetics thats why greenlife seeds said open pollenate all males 2 all females and grow 100-200 of them and the ressesive lizard gene should come out, they said if found that strain would be worth $$$$$$$ they lost it 2!!! from what ive read and been told its been apart of many big big crosses over years

H

hulkbogan

Lizard/zed plant is a hashplant clone in BC that originates from the hells angels. Lot's of people still growing it here commercially.