What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best grow tent?

Best grow tent?

• secret jardin

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • homebox

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • sun hut

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • hydro hut

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • other (please list)

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

Three Berries

My 2 x 4 x 6' tent fits in the closet I use to grow in but I lose space for a plant. Can only get two in the tent. The closet would be better if I could seal the bifold doors off somehow. Plenty of Cu Ft. Maybe I can get a 2x2x6 tent to fill the space? But would have to ventilate in parallel somehow.

troutman

Seed Whore
I have 3 tents. My smallest is made by Spider Farmer and is really well made
My medium tent is made by Quictent was the 1st tent I purchased and it does
the job. My largest is made by Fusion Hut.

If I was to get a new one the size you want I would get this one:

Reactions: xet

negative37dBA

Veteran
I would have to say tents suck in general. I have a Gorilla tent 2x4 and it still has light leaks and stitching issues. It works but not perfect at all. It is not a light model it is the heavy duty one. I have only used Gorilla tents so have no other experience. I do not use it for flowering at all, just vegging and clones.
Have a great day all. :sasmokin:
Peace, negative.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I only had a Growlab 80(by Homebox). Had some micro holes with light coming trough too. Overall quality was good, many holes etc. and strong material, but if i think of the micro holes they should have better prices or better quality control. ;) And the loud zipper and velcros annoyd me. But that was already 10 years ago.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The cheapest one on Craigslist without a broken zipper, and that looks clean. If it survived a couple grows of someone else then it will surely be good for you and usually it’s a 1/4 of the price or better

Kimes

Been happy with Secret Jardin and Gorilla Grow tents, Vivosun is great too I've heard.

Latest posts

Latest posts