What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best grow tent?

Best grow tent?

• secret jardin

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • homebox

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • sun hut

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • hydro hut

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • other (please list)

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters
i have only used secret jardins so i guess i will vote for them, but i have nothing to compared to. I have used the old ones as well as the newer II models. The new ones are pretty nice, the main difference is more socks(the holes for ventilation), they added 2 on the sides near the top, for an air cooled reflector. 2 at the bottom of the sides, and 1 on top. easy to put together. the zipper is not 100% lightproof though

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Actually I think I need it to be 4 X 8 .... Secret Jardin sounds good, where u get um from online u know?

Fattie

sun hut dude hands down check out 40ampstofreedom's thread on them.

I have since purchased them and they are way way better quality than the bullshit i see used all the time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There where 2 tent vendors that did not have issues when the out gassing problem happen . Those 2 vendors are Hombox and secret Jardin. I used a Secret Jardin 150. Loved the thing. The only recommendation I can make is to take it easy on the zippers. These will fail eventually no matter what you do. So if you can open/close less often. Keep a spare Zipper on hand just in case..

Mountain High

Veteran
Love the HomeBox, the zippers are strong and never had any issues with them, the windows are a very cool feature too.

The new secret Jardins are awesome. I see some people complaining about broken zippers, but I haven't had one in the three years I've been using them.

madkevin

We bought 2 vivosun, and they seem to be ok, they are holding up.
There only a few months old and we don't have experience with others. We did look at friends Gorilla tent and they are build better but are 3 times the cost.
As long as your careful with the cheaper ones i thing they will be ok.
We live in canada and bought ours off this sites list. https://www.canadagrowsindoors.ca/best-top-10-indoor-hydroponic-grow-tents/
If you need any more info about the Vivosun send me a message.
Hope this helps, i am very new with growing and have learnt alot off this forum, trying to give back.

G

I am using a Gorilla, not the light version, that I have had for pushing 6 years I think. In it every day and the zippers are fine and no issues. Its a smaller one but it still looks as good as the day I bought it. I am also the type of person who can have and keep items for years and dont tear shit up by being careless. I know people who can tear up an anvil. The part about buying a quality item to start with and then not having the god given sense to take care of what you buy. From tents to cars to furniture. You name it and can probably think of examples of people who dont give a shit and tear stuff up.

Cmoon

tbh m8 i voted jarden because it is really good...iv got 2[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]gorillaz [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]twice the size[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] same cost that have better frames, cloth and stitching id say same
[/FONT]

Mattbho

Viviosun worst p.o.s only upside it was cheap . I prefer my secret jardin 10x the tent at 50% more cost . 300 s.j. 200 vivo 4x4s

Jock420

Budbox aw100 are garbage. Frame proper moves about. Tent is baggie on frame.

Homebox evolution par plus. Cracking solid
Frame. Tent is taught on frame cracking tent
IMO.

Jock420

Secret jardine would be a good tent loads of add on vents plus you can light proof vents
Designed by secret jardin

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
We also produce grow tent and our customers are happy with the quality.

Check it out here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Attachments

• Grow Tent 120x120x200 - Mars Hydro 3 no light leak design.jpg
    Grow Tent 120x120x200 - Mars Hydro 3 no light leak design.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Grow Tent 120x120x200 - Mars Hydro 4 workmanship.jpg
    Grow Tent 120x120x200 - Mars Hydro 4 workmanship.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 63

Cantharellus

One thing I looked at before I purchased was the fabric thickness. It was all over the place some 600d some 200d some 1680d. I looked at the gorilla and it weighs about 40lbs for a 4x4. It was $323. The next heaviest tent was mars hydro at 36lbs for a 4x4. It was $144.

Latest posts

Latest posts