What's new

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I've never owned any really nice bongs or bubblers. I typically smoke joints and glass spoons but seriously starting to consider buying a nice bubbler. I enjoy the ritual of rolling joints and it's hard to beat a clean glass spoon for taste but I wanna try something new. Any suggestions for a bubbler in the $200 range?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is cool
82379642.jpg

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I've never owned any really nice bongs or bubblers. I typically smoke joints and glass spoons but seriously starting to consider buying a nice bubbler. I enjoy the ritual of rolling joints and it's hard to beat a clean glass spoon for taste but I wanna try something new. Any suggestions for a bubbler in the $200 range?

I'd highly recommend a Mobius Matrix bubbler, one of the smaller guys. They should run in the $200-300 range, likely snag one towards the lower end of that price range. Incredible diffusion, especially for the price.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/b-wilson/b-wilson-glass-clear-6-arm-bubbler.html

This is my recommendation for a bubbler at the 200 dollar price point. There's a few versions on the site, with direct inject slides, recessed joint, or the standard female joint. I own the super-similar 6 arm made by dude's brother Luke and its one of my favorite pieces of glass, especially for vaping. They come with really awesome disk bowls too.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie.../b-wilson-glass-worked-six-arm-bubbler-1.html

Also a few worked versions on there for 100 more if you'd like a little color.

I see brotherindica recommended Mobius, and man if you've read this thread a bit you know I'm on board with that too, but, I don't believe any really get down to the 200 dollar range, more like 350 or so to start. If you can track a matrix perc down and can spend a bit more, pull that trigger for sure :D

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I see brotherindica recommended Mobius, and man if you've read this thread a bit you know I'm on board with that too, but, I don't believe any really get down to the 200 dollar range, more like 350 or so to start. If you can track a matrix perc down and can spend a bit more, pull that trigger for sure :D

That B. Wilson piece is very nice, great price too.

hehe, :biggrin:, I wasn't really thinking w/that price range! With Stereos being 400-500, not sure why I thought they'd be under 300. Sorry, 5LG, kinda over shot that one. :biggrin: Really is an amazing piece though.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Soverginety JUST DROPPED!!!!!!!!

Grabbed a Recycler!!!!!

WOO FUCKING HOO!!!!!!!

Weedz be Baked

Very nice! ^ Breaks my heart I don't have the cash for a SG stemline atm.. I wouldn't say it's THE best bong but I love the way it functions. For the price I might say it's the best though..

Relentless

Veteran
I got a nice 18" bong from Reines Glass out of Germany.. Double perc, with 5 tubes in each.. 18" tall, thick, ice catcher, etc.. simple and classy.. very nice bong.

Attachments

• SDC10433.jpg
    SDC10433.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 16

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to get that mobius stereo matrix with the dish on top,thats the only one i would wan to get.All the pieces look great ,but the only thing i don't like is that my favorite way of smoking doesn't work with these.Because their enclosed.

Alot of them have ice catchers ,but i like smoking through ice water,or water with cubes in it.You can take a huge hit ,and not even feel it ,cause its so smooth..Ao for right now i guess ill stick with my graffix loaded with cubes....

....The SYN glass looks like some great deals for the price,ill be shopping their for my next tube at those prices..

I just picked up a Glasscity bubblicious from you-can-guess-where.com, and I think it is perfect. It has thick 7mm German borosilicate, a beautiful down-stem assembly, a wide beaker base, ice notches, no percolator (advantage I think- percs are a bitch to keep clean), clean/classy decals, and when it is on sale (4/20 and black friday) it is $105 - KaPow!!!

This piece here is basically the same as size as the one below except this one has 3 tree percs instead of one>> American made w/ no label
picture.php

Same size pipe as above but with no percs and also has scientific beaker labels like you would find in a real lab>> German made w/ no label
picture.php

during the times in my life when I had an excess of money&weed to burn and it was a big deal to have bigger things I liked the bongs above a lot more.

Now days I prefer heady glass or home blown...bigger isn't always better with glass, everyone has preference too. My ideal piece is something low pro, I have a bent neck beaker(no pic), less than 1ft tall, it would be consider a more artsy piece than the first two beakers, more low pro, lazy boy piece. it does have small signature of the artist who made it.

Below is a amber sherlock w/-dichro- marble and a chillum that mated with a bubbler = "the chubbler" with -dichro- diamond

picture.php

picture.php

I like dichro marbles or custom work, heavy hard coloring where they use more glass to make a thicker color(usually more expensive).

my advice is...

1. shop around to get more ideas(don't buy the first thing you see),

2.don't spend to much

3. don't be afraid to buy a used bong if its in good condition or can be cleaned, I've seen priceless JBD's, HVY's, CHONG's, and even rare Tridents be sold or traded for nothing, all they needed was a little hot alcohol/salt wash and wala brand new.

4. Find something that you like and fits your style. whatever that means in your mind. the piece is just a piece or it can be a reflection of the person who owns it.

5. This is a preference thing, stay away from mass produced, "label" bongs...bongs that are more about status and recognition must be smoking something else cause cannabis sativa doesn't promote that. If it has a huge obnoxious label right on the front side of the tube telling you who made it. too each his own but I don't think smoking weed is about being in a elite club. keep looking :)

~enjoy~

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
FINALLY!!! The Sovereignty Recycler!!!

$500 and one day shipping, im about to take my first hit off it.....

Latest posts

Latest posts