What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The price of mayo is not artificial due to market restrictions, like weed.

it's not artificially priced if people are willing to pay for it....

As a matter of fact, the more expensive glass go for MORE then retail, used....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I decided to go cheap for my first bong... see if I even like smokin out of um.
Got a HVY with a shower head perc for 250, plus a ashcatcher/oil burnin bowl for like 60 bucks. This should hold me over till I can find my matrix perc, I just want that cuz it looks and sounds cool.

picture.php

picture.php

Mia

HVY are nice for the price that's what I have, just a 9mm simple straight tube.
I want a mobius for my eeerlllll.
Enjoy!
Henny no remy I see!

G

Guest3498

How about best oil rig on the market, anyone have any favorites? I've been linking about a sovereignty recycler possibly... open to suggestions for sure... Prefer the smaller stuff for oil...

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Enjoy your new tube GetMo!! :D

As for your question Vado:
We just got a Mobius disc perc and also got a quartz nail/dome...it's great!!
However, I really like the Toro Micros, w/ a quartz nail or health stone=super nice oil rig!
It's hard work, working on the rig...
And man does that stuff tears up my lungs...only on special occasions for me now.
:witch:

G

Guest3498

Sup natty, thanks for the advice. I'm thinking a little bit smaller than the toro micros, though. Something small that's good for taste and to travel with too. Already have a dirty rico micro w showercap, a syn oiler, and a luke wilson 15arm (too airy for oil imo)... Was hoping to find something even smaller, possibly a toro macro, a recycler, one of those c4 oil pieces (forget the name), or maybe an e ross nano. I've just never hit any of those small oil rigs before. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Just noticed luke wilson has some layback 10-arm oil rigs that look SICK but they are fully worked and a little rich for my blood, plus I think 10 arms is overkill for an oil rig... I just want something small that I can hit super comfortably...

btw Nice piece get mo, nothing wrong with a hvy! :wave:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Been looking for a mini oil rig as well...

Love the mino toro, zobs, and sovergnity, but are hard to find...

I would buy the recycler if I had the chance...

How about best oil rig on the market, anyone have any favorites? I've been linking about a sovereignty recycler possibly... open to suggestions for sure... Prefer the smaller stuff for oil...

TripleDraw27

Veteran
^ i have that. i cough so bad i threw it out. The heat would make me cough so bad, id do little sharts in my boxers and go into a sweat frenzy lol. I got a proper set up last week, no hacking to death. For travel, imo its gotta be one of those vape pens y'all talk about ( i want gpen). The hsg pipes for travel, can look like a crack pipe lol. The asshole in the prius going 53 mph in the fast lane would definitely call it in.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
^ i have that. i cough so bad i threw it out. The heat would make me cough so bad, id do little sharts in my boxers and go into a sweat frenzy lol.

:laughing:
In that case, I withdraw my suggestion!! :biglaugh:
Welp, I hadn't tried it, suggested it b/c it's a travel piece....
I much prefer water anyway.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ i have that. i cough so bad i threw it out. The heat would make me cough so bad, id do little sharts in my boxers and go into a sweat frenzy lol. I got a proper set up last week, no hacking to death. For travel, imo its gotta be one of those vape pens y'all talk about ( i want gpen). The hsg pipes for travel, can look like a crack pipe lol. The asshole in the prius going 53 mph in the fast lane would definitely call it in.

That is the original version.... They make a new one with reductions to cool the vapor down, called the innercooler or something.

Highly recommended, these things make oil vape pens look like a joke. (At the expense of stealth tho)

Also, don't smoke when there is a prius passing you and you'll be fine hehe.

YCHOT.jpg

T

TribalSeeds

I always just bought the cheapest I could get by with so I can just throw them away instead of cleaning them.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
That is the original version.... They make a new one with reductions to cool the vapor down, called the innercooler or something.

Highly recommended, these things make oil vape pens look like a joke.

Also, don't smoke when there is a prius passing you and you'll be fine hehe.

View Image

Hmm cool, I do see that the stem is 100 percent diff. And mine was probably a first generation. Do you know the effect I'm talking about with the one I own?

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm cool, I do see that the stem is 100 percent diff. And mine was probably a first generation. Do you know the effect I'm talking about with the one I own?

I do not personally, only hit the innercooler kind myself, but when researching them, I saw some youtube reviews from people who had tried both kinds and they all mentioned how "hot" the original version hits, so I definitely know you're correct about that model.

chos3n

Best for flowers Toro or Sovereignty. Got a circ-to-circ myself and love it.

Best rig, Hashmasta-Kut or Ggirl

krunchbubble

Veteran
Mobius JUST dropped on aqualabtechnologies, for anyone who wants one....

big twinn

Veteran

I really enjoy my Luke Wilson 6 arm sherlock with the addition of a Tako Ti Vapor curve, I absolutely love it!

Latest posts

Latest posts