What's new

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

PicosPoisonftw!

Like those leisure pieces in the looks dept for sure, definitely priced right. Anyone have experience w/them? I want a smallish flower piece, really want to get the 4.0 perc-n-perc, but I'm not sure they're worth that much more than a nice zob or leisure or even a HVY. I tried the micro w/the microverter as an ash catcher for flowers and it's too harsh

Here's the pics of the toro 7/13 and the microverter & my new hex perc black rimmed toro micro. Oh and an AI errl piece. I'm waiting on the accessories for the microverter, it will be a dope errll piece. Pretty retarded it doesn't fit in the matching tube, not enough clearance b/w the 14mm male joint and the can.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PicosPoisonftw!

Someone halp on leisure 15 arm vs 4.0 perc-n-perc? Price aside. I want the smoothest flower bub, if the difference is negligible or a matter of preference I'd most likely go Leisure.

Oh, anyone know the leisure 15's thickness? Heard it's less than 5mm... If it's prone to chip or break from knocks against sink/counter tops, I'll have to pass.

G

Guest3498

I've got a leisure 15 arm. By far my favorite piece for flowers on a day to day basis, it hits and clears very very nicely. Too airy for taking dabs but perfect for smoking herb. The glass is thinner than a comparable piece such as a mobius bubbler but mine has taken a few knocks already and hasn't gotten as much as a scratch. The one thing you want to be careful with are those liesure slides, mine is still fine but I can see how someone could press a bowl down too hard and crack the glass screen. Just use caution... The perk is fully reinforced so no worries about that breaking. All around I can't recommend the thing enough, def try one out!

PicosPoisonftw!

I've got a leisure 15 arm. By far my favorite piece for flowers on a day to day basis, it hits and clears very very nicely. Too airy for taking dabs but perfect for smoking herb. The glass is thinner than a comparable piece such as a mobius bubbler but mine has taken a few knocks already and hasn't gotten as much as a scratch. The one thing you want to be careful with are those liesure slides, mine is still fine but I can see how someone could press a bowl down too hard and crack the glass screen. Just use caution... The perk is fully reinforced so no worries about that breaking. All around I can't recommend the thing enough, def try one out!

Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear! Mine:
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...eisure-awol-one-15-arm-bubbler-collab-13.html

Had to get the one w/out the lean. Got a nice Zach P sketch slide for it too. :dance013:

PicosPoisonftw!

Ugh, just received this L15 and the freakin artwork is pealing off @ the softest touch. I know LW takes quality seriously, so I assume this one missed a step in production and will be taken care of. Still pretty upsetting.

In other news:
The Zach P slide is sick. Got a custom worked 4.0 perc-n-perc in the works. Think I've located a peyote pillar. & In the mail: Quave opal slide w/quartz ladle (sick, paid way too much) & a Chad G ATARI Controller dome + dabber set for the micro & microverter, Lurch red honeycomb slide w/trichome marble & a Royal quad stack fume for the 7/13.

After the E Ross & the Pillar are acquired, I'm done w/the collection. We'll see what happens w/the 15 arm, I really like the chug.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Lucky bastards again....

check out this leisure 54 arm bubbler. Excessive? not in my world :D

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/leisure-glass-clear-54-arm-bubbler-red-label.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bW-xXqgKU

Video of dude making one - freakin' awesome.

Nice taste guys, :biggrin:. I've always liked those. Thinking about grabbing one during their 15% off sale, if possible. Have either of you guys hit one? Anyone else try one?

Ugh, just received this L15 and the freakin artwork is pealing off @ the softest touch. I know LW takes quality seriously, so I assume this one missed a step in production and will be taken care of. Still pretty upsetting.

In other news:
The Zach P slide is sick. Got a custom worked 4.0 perc-n-perc in the works. Think I've located a peyote pillar. & In the mail: Quave opal slide w/quartz ladle (sick, paid way too much) & a Chad G ATARI Controller dome + dabber set for the micro & microverter, Lurch red honeycomb slide w/trichome marble & a Royal quad stack fume for the 7/13.

After the E Ross & the Pillar are acquired, I'm done w/the collection. We'll see what happens w/the 15 arm, I really like the chug.

If you like the chug on the 15 arm you'll love the Pillar. Amazing chug and flava!

PicosPoisonftw!

Pakoh does some sick work. Devol, Ghost, Lurch & Royal are my favs right now. Their work is complicated and they don't tolerate imperfections, never seen anything they've made have symmetry problems etc.

My Peyote pillar is on the way. Got the natty. Also going to have a worked slide from Steve @ SG for it... It's a horned mini sherly w/a sick color scheme that matches the bridge on the pillar. Rare piece, made back in 08. :woohoo:

Law

there are very fine pieces with

much seems to smoke

I had many different, but my torro and my Merlin Circ²Circ, particularly the Merlin are most like :)

http://www.merlin-bong.de/en/index.php

41_0.jpg

the image deceives the tube has something 2-3cm distance

Small company from Germany that builds only quality, often single items only .

Here you can Kontakt him, often between 21pm to 24pm any Day
http://www.facebook.com/merlin.bong?ref=tn_tnmn

There you can see better Photos from the Circ :
304764_354226114653947_201040157_n.jpg

and youtube : Merlin Circ²Circ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqg3oEMw6T0

B

bench warmer

Need advice.

Which would be better for both flowers and erl?

A Möbius 65mm Stemless Tube with Stereo Matrix OR a Mobius Clear Strato with Matrix Perc?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Need advice.

Which would be better for both flowers and erl?

A Möbius 65mm Stemless Tube with Stereo Matrix OR a Mobius Clear Strato with Matrix Perc?

The "Möbius 65mm Stemless Tube with Stereo Matrix" is a ridiculously GOOD bong, CANT go wrong with it...

Have two myself, one for backup in case I ever break the first one...

Its supposed to be for weed(bigger piece), but I smoke all my oil through it, and its GREAT....

B

bench warmer

Thanks Krunch. :tiphat:

I knew I could count on your experienced answer.

Who knows when a stereo matrix anything will be available again. Not anytime soon I'm guessing.

A Strato is on its way to me now.., but was curious if the stereo matrix is a much better "all purpose" piece.

Now, when the Pillar comes available again, I'm hoping you might notice and send me a pm :prettyplease:
That is THE must-have.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thanks Krunch. :tiphat:

I knew I could count on your experienced answer.

Who knows when a stereo matrix anything will be available again. Not anytime soon I'm guessing.

A Strato is on its way to me now.., but was curious if the stereo matrix is a much better "all purpose" piece.

Now, when the Pillar comes available again, I'm hoping you might notice and send me a pm :pretty please:
That is THE must-have.

Sure! Im checking AL all the time...

Some kat here in the Bay Area, has knock off Peyote Pillars on Craigslist...

Much cheaper, but its a knock off...

B

bench warmer

Intriguing..

An authentic Pillar would be great but I wouldn't mind a peek at the knock off. At least there's a chance of trying the knock off in this lifetime. ;)

Cheers for the help bro! :yes: