What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Bunch of stemlines on ALT. So fucking pissed I missed this piece, but probably good for my marriage.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...-glass-x-stoke-peyote-pillar-perc-collab.html

Thing is SSSIIIICCCKKKK. That & a Ghost erl rig and I'd be good, promise! Only $21k or so. Wish I still had picks of the Ghost rig, good googly moogly.

The collabs and worked pieces just dont do it for me..

But im a fan of sovereignty, have a Recycler...

Looking for a Peyote Pillar...

PicosPoisonftw!

There are others in the collection that I prefer, but yeah 4k is a little much for any of them. I might know a spot for a pillar, I'll pm you if it's still avail. You want a straight tube or natty?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Pico, you'll love that vape! Between errl and the vape there is NOOO need to ever smoke again. :biggrin:

It's even better through a Pillar!

Krunch,

Get a Natty Hollowfoot. Wider base, more water, no splash back and they look dope!

Gotta throw a mention out for Hitman Turbines. Recently added one to the collection. Definitely has some chug, reminds me of the pillar in that regard, but REALLY unique & smooth. Plus they look awesome spinning.

PicosPoisonftw!

Yup natty hollowfoot is the win. fuckin love mine. 2 available, gold label, krunch! lmk, they'll go quick.

brother indica, going to dab w/Bates on Tuesday ;P.

Mia

Brother Indica,
What setting do you use on the vxc?
Just got one for when I need a break from eerl, and still learning it. Any advice or pointers? Thanks.

Krunch,got that 60t, it's really nice. Definitely alot smoother than my old straight tube. My only gripe is the upper tube that connects the stemless stem to the main tube is crooked from a bird's eye view, was trying to see if yours is like that, can't tell.
Purely aesthetics, and a small gripe, but looks count! and for $400+, I want it straight. Other than that it's killer. 65's were gone by the time I ordered...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
wish i had this bong :frown:

super-mario-bong.jpg

imgres

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Brother Indica,
Just got one for when I need a break from eerl, and still learning it. Any advice or pointers? Thanks.

Krunch,got that 60t, it's really nice. Definitely alot smoother than my old straight tube. My only gripe is the upper tube that connects the stemless stem to the main tube is crooked from a bird's eye view, was trying to see if yours is like that, can't tell.
Purely aesthetics, and a small gripe, but looks count! and for $400+, I want it straight. Other than that it's killer. 65's were gone by the time I ordered...

Glad your enjoying the Mobius, freaking LOVE EM!!!

Mine does have a slight cock to it...

My only gripe is my "worked" 65T is the same size as my 60T....

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Brother Indica,

You'll love the VXC!! I turn it on full blast for about 20-30 min to heat it up, then turn the dial down to "3 o'clock" position. Lower temps give smaller/less dense clouds.

Doing this I get dark coffee looking ABV, super extraction.

Keep the bowls/screens clean too..........about 3 uses each is all I get before they need an alcohol wash. Don't get the massive clouds after heavy uses & no cleaning.

OH, I know exactly what you're talking about w/the Mobius. I picked up a 60T fairly recently, same thing as yours. ALL the ones I've seen within the past 2-3 months have an angled connection, above the fixed stems. Quality control seems a little off there......

Darth Fader

BC2011 Netline w/ gridded TopHat.

Smooth as hell.

Got it at nvsglassworks. 15' tall. I wanted a medium sized tube, but as smooth as it is, I would do 18" if I did it again.

FYI, carbon filter beats the hell out of an ashcatcher. Ashcatchers add way too much drag. Got one and played with it one day. Fairly worthless imo. But carbon filters are the bomb for smooth hits and keeps your glass looking new.

down2grow

After reading this thread like three times I walked into my local head shop to buy the möbius 60t, but the two girls that worked there were talking me into getting the sovereignty stemline. I noticed on ALT that the stemlines are listed around $350, but they had them listed at $450. I'm mostly using whichever for flowers and dabs once in a while. Maybe 70/30 ratio. I need help guys! Which one should I buy?

D2G

AKDrifter

I have read this thread TOO many times now. I also have come to the conclusion that I need to upgrade. I bought that MG moonwalker a while back, but it was just OK. I sold it to a buddy that really liked it. I was also hacking tar for weeks after, and was not smoking.

I really like the idea of the Mobius stereo matrix, and What KB said about it being much better on the lungs/ more filtration. Now just to track one down.

The SG King stemline looks awesome as well, and the Mobius 65T w SM ....I will get one of these two next. I figure the $$ saved by growing your own can justify the cost of a quality piece.

I have been reading up on these for a few weeks now, and also found the M&M ice perc that looks interesting. I just wish I had a local shop to go check them out, the only places I can get to are EXTREMELY overpriced, and dont carry what I want.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ws this close getting that mobius stereo.. Then I came to my senses and bought some new bulbs and a 6kg flame defender lol..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I ws this close getting that mobius stereo.. Then I came to my senses and bought some new bulbs and a 6kg flame defender lol..

Haha! thats wut I shoulda dun. After I started this thread I got a 400 dollar bong. I just broke it out after like 6 months. No matter how good a bong it is, smokin bongs just isnt my thing. Raws, blunts, and pipe for hash best fo me. fast n easy. Wanna try dabbin but I would need a torch, a nail, and some more time. plus I smoke outside now cuz we got a baby in the house, so its real inconvenient carryin stuff back n forth. I like how it looks in my glass cabinet tho...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G-mozy....i recently got me one of these yo.
i like to dab too but hate heating the t.i pad or the nail everytime.

this lil baby heats up w the push of a button and hits real nice.
holds a couple/few dabs at a time for me.
the battery charges really fast too.
also it pretty much looks like an e cigg so its pretty convenient outdoors and
when ur tryin to be descreet,until ur coughin like mad anyways :D

http://www.ruvaped.com/shop/micro-vaped-glass-globe-edition/

pretty sure u will like it and for the 90 bux its not an expensive investment.
peace my brother.
-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts