What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Golden Tree

Anything DJ......

Earlier the better....

But regardless no one beats the BB Grandfather...

Here are a few recents....DJs...Original Blueberry....I've found 3 keeper moms over the last 5-10 years from that era of his work....EXCEPTIONAL plants....and what most BB should look like or does now a days....sadly missing that slap you in the face Pungeant REAL blueberry odor...

However....she makes up for it in so many other ways....

Please click on pics to enlarge....big ups to Dayzed Designs...image hosting!

Golden Tree

Then....there is the earlier versions...worked Blueberry....

Here is....IMO the BEST blueberry I've ever grown.....

Most Pungeant....unmistakeable REAL blueberry smell I've seen in almost 15-20 years....

The Dude....Time Tunnels...80's Blueberry

WOW!

That's it....

Be well friends....respects...and good vibes...

GT

3 dif phenos.....

The lightest lady is THE BEST EVER!

Love friends!

Time....thanks my good friend.....exceptional work!

RESPECTS!!!

I've been obsessed with Blueberry since the first time I tried it. I grew out a few packs of DJ Short's Blueberry and collected pollen from 2 great males but didn't get any female keepers. I've wanted to try going with BB again but I was kind of turned off by the quality and vigor from every female in my batch. I've looked into a strain called Blueberry Punch thats caught my attention and I am hopefully getting a cut of Blueberry Headband soon so we'll see how that turns out

nick11

Veteran
I love blueberry crosses...my faves are vintage sweet tooth and bubbleberry. Blue strains tend to have a long shelf life, and the high is always long lasting..at least in my experience.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the very best modern blues - Carolina Blue - (Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Krush)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the very best old blues - Digital Berry - unknown Thai from as early as '84 - '86

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
dank.frank- Hey, I did enjoy Blue Satellite 2.2, I bet a cross with some grape would be great! Great pics!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately, Carolina Blue died around 2013...but her offspring live on in the outcrosses. There have been some really good plants found from her.

I'll be puffing some Carolina Blue x Digi Bx1 this holiday season. Buttery muffin and blueberry skunk funk. Flowers that sounds like walking over fresh snow when broken up. YUM!

fwiw - the CB pics above are from Phillthy's albums and the Digi pics are from Chili_B's albums - not trying to take credit for the pictures themselves. :joint:

dank.Frank

Golden Tree

Mr Dank Frank....

VERY VERY nice work buddy....

That Carolina Blues is SPECTACULAR looking!

And that old Blueberry is mouthwatering.....

Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing....

And RESPECTS to you and your work...;)

Be well friend

GT

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
^ he said its not his work, but very nice pictures either way.. blueberry is definitely an iconic strain. theres definitely some amazing fruity trains out there, sadly often over shadowed by chems/og etc.

G

growhigh1233

Unfortunately, Carolina Blue died around 2013...but her offspring live on in the outcrosses. There have been some really good plants found from her.

I'll be puffing some Carolina Blue x Digi Bx1 this holiday season. Buttery muffin and blueberry skunk funk. Flowers that sounds like walking over fresh snow when broken up. YUM!

fwiw - the CB pics above are from Phillthy's albums and the Digi pics are from Chili_B's albums - not trying to take credit for the pictures themselves. :joint:

dank.Frank

i have a keeper Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1 ..............sweetness and delights !

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really....GrowHigh1233??

Would love to see a picture or hear your take on it as well.

dank.Frank

Master_Djedi

I grew out some DJ Short F13 in 2007-2010. I found an interesting blueberry pheno that had similar taste to diesel, but with a blue flavor. The plants grew very well with half strength nutrients and the yield was always promising. Dialing it in was very important, not doing so would bring out bad characteristics from the plant. Over feeding causes the plant to freak out and look as though it were mutating, but overalit was a beautiful strain, I actually bought seeds of it to grow out again.

Joint Lock

Best blueberry was DJ shorts True blue berry before 2001-2002 (before he lost his famous male)

Hands down I like HSO bluedream or Nirvanas blue mystic . Cheap beans but worth the money and in both you can find a blueberry muffin taste and smell phenos . If your growing it for color maybe u should look outside of blueberry .

Blueberry of yester year isn't same blueberry today imo

G

growhigh1233

have you got a pic?

Really....GrowHigh1233??

Would love to see a picture or hear your take on it as well.

dank.Frank

yeah sure, i have a few going on flower tomorrow, ill snap some pics of her development .... solid dense nugs and a truly sweet flavor profile, very differnt from my 2011 blueberry but great in its own right

i got a pack off seedbay years ago when it was first ever available

srich250

Im sooooooo glad I just found this thread. I love this forum!!!!

I'm still running a DJ Short BB and here is a cured pic of one of the phenotypes I finished in June 2016.
picture.php

If I get responses I will take pics of my current B.B. bushes/nugs as soon as I can. Just finished a huge one under mostly CMH630 no glass with a DE. 1000 casting some hps on it also.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63752&pictureid=1633189

Attachments

• 31BADF6E-E0EB-40B9-9AD2-81695DDCB473.jpeg
    31BADF6E-E0EB-40B9-9AD2-81695DDCB473.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts