What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

TheBlaze

Post up those pics Srich!

I love blueberry strains. The smell, and that blissful euphoria and narcotic high.

Blue Venom from G13 was pretty epic. HSO blue dream wasn't too bad. I didn't like the way it grew, but the end product was pretty decent. I'm sitting on some Golden Tree blueberry crosses. I can't wait to pop those. I'm just waiting on the new premises, so that I have some extra space and power to work with.

I have some New Blue Diesel drying on the racks now. This pheno is more of a rotten, skunky berry smell. Previous phenos were more berry and fuel.

Here is a few pics I snapped just before harvest.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I previously had some Blueberry crosses. Blue Hash, Sweettooth, but did not get on with the highs. Made me feel a bit uneasy but the Sweettooth did have that old visual thing from early sativas that is interesting.

This latest round is a sativa selected Blue Moonshine from RC Colas. I am revegging the one I have of it. Beautiful high. Lots to remind me of the better Mexican pot of the 70's, with better flavor and looks. No noids or anything off with the high. All good.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
old time moonshine, frank green cut, we are growing here, is earthy kushy floral, with hand full of forest berries. just amazing herb. :D
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
not sure about mosca´s.. but Im sure you would make this cut yield quite well Blaze, its not also that finicky like blue velvet for example. it grows itself.
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like that yesum pointed out a quality of moonshine effect, as its really special. Im not fan of 65days cultivars, more like 11 - 14 weeks cultivars. but I love this otm cut for the effect :D

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
anyone tried joey's or peak's blueberry? still searching good genetics for my future garden..

quiescent

I haven't grown Joey's BB by itself, only in crosses. bb x ak47, bb x c99, bb x white widow. All delicious. The ones that leaned more towards BB were kinda fluffy but very tasty with the classic BB high. They were a good all day every day kinda smoke, low tolerance build up and a great vibe.

Happy Times

Not blueberry but related, my fave was some Sagarmartha BubbleBerry I did around 1999. Awesome flavor and crystals, had a super dank fluffy pheno with round cabbage buds but she was really hard to clone and I lost her. Once I had a bag in my pocket at a SCI show and at setbreak I was just reaching to find something and dude in the row in front turns around and asks for a toke. Wasn’t even puffing anything!! Another pheno had more spiky solid buds and would throw a few bananas. Loved the fruity flavor on both of these, worth smoking just for the taste.

Good old days haha

bigbadbiddy

anyone tried joey's or peak's blueberry? still searching good genetics for my future garden..

I germed 5 of peak's blueberries but made lots of errors in that grow.

1 female survived and flowered out. Was very disappointing.
But again, lots of errors on my side during that round. Still have close of 30 of those beans and will grow them again. Hope this year still.

There is at least 1 good grow log here on IC about peak's blueberry. So good that peak ended up using the purple bud pic from that grow log to advertise the strain on his website.

B

Bird~friend

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste...

That Be Blue~Meanie,

Easily.

Robney

BB of today is more indica vs yester years BB was more Sat before the loss of B130 male from DJ's mishap

My memory is not always the best, but if I recall correctly, when DJ and Chimera did their joint project, I believe some B130 pollen was in the mix. Now that project is very old, but there are still beans from that project over at real gorilla seeds under seed boutique under chimera. I snagged a pack of gfxbb a year or two ago (while it was still seed boutique) and popped 3 beans, all three germed and gave me healthy plants (2 males, one female). The female tasted dead on like blueberries, not blueberry candy or blueberry skunk or blueberry muffins, it tasted exactly like you had blueberries in your mouth. And it was stronger than what I had anticipated. Just a heads up, gfxbb will autoflower if rootbound, if you're thinking of checking out that line (so transplant often or run a hydro set up where the roots can be free).

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts