What's new

Beans Basement. Coco & Bagseeds!

bean82

Thank you my friend! Trimming time = a spliff and some music.
e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErXWKw2tD0
What's your routine?

Chopped the one I picked out yesteday, today, instead of tomorrow. Because I felt like. Remembered to take a few pics.

Chopped
picture.php

Trimmed
picture.php

Frosty leaf calyx. Straight to the freezer with the rest of the trim.
picture.php

bean82

This lady has been picked for chopping, in a day or 2.

Blurry picture, but that's cause they're all shot in the dark. Didn't get 1 good full body shot...
picture.php

Fat beauty
picture.php

Closer
picture.php

top view
picture.php

bean82

Thanks buddy. Much appreciated. I enjoy taking pictures. Also enjoy smoking and growing weed.... So smoking weed while taking pictures of weed I'm growing, is almost therapy for me. :greenstars:

Pics of the latest girl chopped. before/after trim. (April 25th)
picture.php

picture.php

Some of the harvest ready for curing.
picture.php

bean82

Day ~81 from seed. App 72 days of 12/12 (10/14 atm)

Girls out for watering. One was showing a few amber trichs, but none are being chopped tomorrow.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bean82

Thanks OKD. The picture frenzy will continue. Can promise you that. And thanks for the radio tip. I usually listen to my evergrowing music collection, though, and browse youtube/blogs/charts for new stuff. Will give them a listen!

Day 82 from seed, ~73 of flower.
These 3 ladies will be chopped on of the next few days. All are getting ph'ed water with a bit of flora kleen.

This one might go down tomorrow.
picture.php
picture.php

This will probably be next.
picture.php
picture.php

Then this. Forgot a full body shot.
picture.php

bean82

Day 85 from seed, ~76 of 12/12. - Harvest edition

Chopped this girl, before lights on.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Trimmed and ready for hanging.
picture.php

picture.php

bean82

I've also been playing around with a DIY colloidal silver generator... I'm gonna make some fem seeds on my favorit bagseeds, next run. Probably. I'm not really sure, cause a friend of mine been to Nepal and brought home 3 seeds, for me. Really exciting!!! I don't know if I'll grow them out right away, or if I'll wait till the round after the upcoming one. What I do know, is that I hope to get a male from the Nepalese seeds. Would really like a big bunch of pure regular nepalese seeds, to hand out to fellow growers. Spread some original genetics for people to grow, or to play with.

As for the CS generator, I think I've been too fast... I wont be needing the water right away.. Maybe in 2 months time. But I was really baked, and had everyhting I needed, so I put the stuff together and fired it up.. I'll just have to store the water, which I guess wont be a problem.
Fun times ahead!

picture.php

picture.php

bean82

Went and bought a scale earlier. Weighed the 5 jars I've filled, so far. One is empty by now, so I just took a guess on that.

picture.php

These 5 jars average ~16grams. With 16 plants, I expect around 250-260g. I'm satisfied. First grow i 6-7 years, first time using coco, shitty reflector, almost no veg time.. Yeah.. I'm happy.

bean82

Day 85 from seed, ~76 of 12/12. - Watering Edition

Late night watering + spliffs = Picture frenzy.

The 10 girls left. 1 goes down tomorrow before lights on.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
LOL great thread bean, love seeing bagseed grows. if this thread doesn't shut down all those "bagseeds are worthless" guys i don't know what will. kudos, lookin forward to smoke reports.

bean82

Thanks for the compliments and for stopping by, stihgnobevoli! Much appreciated!!
I'll make sure to drop off a few smoke reports! Might do one, when I've uploaded the latest bunch of pics :)

Day 86 from seed, 77 of 12/12.

Chopped this lady before lights on. Before/after trim pics:
picture.php
picture.php

bean82

more pics of the harvested girl
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Being really high from my wake and bake session, I had a hard time controling the scissors... Thought I was cutting off a leaf, but it ended up being the stem of a bud.
picture.php

bean82

Thanks OKD! Always appreciated!
Yeah, I've been a bit busy, but it's been fun so it's all good!
You can let the girl pollinate itself. That would be selfing. You can also collect the pollen, and pollinate other girls. Both will give you feminized seeds. There's some good threads on here, about creating your own fem seeds. Also through good ol' Google.
It's (supposed to be) really easy and cheap.

Day 87 from seed, 76 of 12/12.
Another girl bit the dust today. Going through the trichs every night, on the ones that looks finished. I'm probably gonna chop 2 tomorrow, before lights comes on.
She's been one of my favorits all along. The fastest grower from the start, and is frosty and smelly. Despite the airy buds, she's gonna end up as one of the top yielders... I think.

Todays harvest, before/after trim:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just a couple of pics of a girl, ready for curing. Chopped up and jared this morning.
picture.php

picture.php

Smoke reports will follow, when stuff has been curing for a few weeks.. So far I've smoked on 3 different phenoes. They're of course far from fully cured, but the taste and effects are great despite of only a week of curing. Most is better, than what I usually pay 12-20$ a gram for. Some is as good. None worse.
I'm deeply satisfied, so far.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW NICE WORK BEAN!!!! Some DANK ASS FIRE!!! :woohoo: :tiphat:

I'm sure the other ladies are coming out sexy tooo!

Enjoy the fun :D