What's new

Beans Basement. Coco & Bagseeds!

thelaughingman

Hellyeah Nice grow bean, I'mma sub for the DIY colloidal silver generator... Bagseed IMO is allgood.. some of my best outdoor was from bag seed. :smoweed:

bean82

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Feel free to stick around for the continuous picture frenzy:) It's always nice with some company!

Harvest pictures:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bean82

I'm down to 4 plants, in the tent. 7 has been jarred and 5 are drying. Weighed another 2 jars. One was 14,9g, the other was 16,2g. So far, that's 111,8g of dry buds from 7 plants.
Will be germing new seeds tomorrow.. Haven't gotten the nepalese seeds from my friend yet, though.. Can't decide if I should just wait till next round, or save some space for them... Life is hard.

Trimmed, ready for drying.
picture.php

Bud
picture.php

Sugar!
picture.php

bean82

DING DING DING!
New top yielder, so far. She is fluffy and frosty. Not a solid nug on her. Cut up and put in jars for curing, she wieghs in at 26,9g. This means I've harvested 138,7g from 8 plants so far. An average of 17,34g pr plant. If I can keep that average I'm looking at app 275g of bud.

picture.php

bean82

OKD: Haha, thanks man. I'm gonna roll another, to ease the pain.

Pictures from a few days ago. Fall has hit the tent. Still 4 plants left... Lok2 like they'll be ready within 4-11 days. Haven't popped the next round of seeds yet. Will do soon.
No smoke reports yet, either. But some of the reaction I've gotten, from the people who had been gifted a nug, spliff, or even just had a few puffs, are as follows:
"Very smooth taste"
"Very nice and clean high"
"I got so high I puked and almost had a panic attack"
"Best weed I had in a long time"
and so on.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bean82

Update from the scale.
Over the last couple of days, I've jarred 4 girls. Weight were 18,0g, 15,1g, 17,5g, 15,8g.
Total is now 205,1g from 12 plants. Average ~17,1g pr plant.

bean82

Day 95 from seed, ~84 of flower.
Was watering today, so as usual some pictures follows.

This girl will get the axe tomorrow
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bean82

This one has a day or 2 left.
She's got a bit heat stress, since I forgot to turn up the exhaust, and the fans on, when I left for work. Got home when the light had been on for 7 hours... tent was 34c and 2 of the 4 girls looking a bit pissed off. Today it looks like I'll only loose a few grams, from that mistake.. Plants are all looking fresh and healthy again.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful harvest sir! :wave:

Are these phenos similar from what you can tell so far?

I just put my A/C up due to the fawking heat here in Cali - summer arrived. Sorry to hear bout your little hiccup.

Whats the motive of this grow - just some bud? or did you clone each of these girls and will pick a favorite to run again? or did I miss it and you got em all up n running already?!

:good:

O

OKD

Are these phenos similar from what you can tell so far?

I just put my A/C up due to the fawking heat here in Cali - summer arrived. Sorry to hear bout your little hiccup.

Ya bean, what strain did those turn out to be, do ya think? Some kinda cheese I think you said?
Man had to put in one A/C last Friday!!! Friggin' 90's here today!

'Bout done with this one, huh, bean? :(

bean82

Synthesis: Thanks man! Can't wait either. Getting close. Only 2 left in the tent, now. 1 Going down tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by :)

LyryC & OKD: Thank you guys! :biggrin:
There's actually a few distinct phenos so far. I think 5-6. All different in taste and smell. From lemony to tropical-fruit-juice-like, from nasty cheesy to that classic skunky smell. The jarred buds are really starting to smell and taste, good. A big difference in looks too. I'll try to line up some buds, to show!

Luckily I haven't had any problems with heat, when I remember to turn stuff on.... But weather is still shit in my part of the world. We'll see what summer brings. Usually the basement stay chill despite of warm weather. Just never had a thermometer down there before, so I have no idea of the actual temp level at summer.
I would really like to be able to grow without an AC. I hate the electricity bill enough, as it it.

The motive of this grow, was mainly for bud. Was really tired of paying stupid amounts of money, for unflushed early cut weed. But it was also to get back in the game. Get the tent going and gather inspiration for the future setup.

My next run will be from seed, again. I'll be playing around with making fem seeds. I did have a few keepers in this first grow, but I'm thinking they wont be the last ones, to pass through the tent. I don't think I'll be messing with clones anytime soon. I like a great variety in my smoke, so I would need to keep alot of moms, to keep me satisfied. Also, I had good results this first run of (almost) no veg time. Thinking that if I make alot of fem seeds, and tune in my methods and environment, I can make this work pretty well for my future grows.

Disclaimer: I'm changing my plans almost every day... So we will see where it ends up. I do have a cab I could use for moms.. Maybe one day!

:thank you:

bean82

I'm in love. But I think I heard her talking bout leaving. So I'll kill her in the morning! Gonna miss those beautiful leafs.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts