What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Tynehead Tom

ya I do think that H.D. , where I got the beanhoarder beans , deserves a second chance, service was beyond exceptional, but I'm gonna ask more questions about age of stock before I order again.
only 1 of the sweet tooth 3 F2 seedlings is showing any vigour, 1 is looking okay but has kinda stalled with very tiny growth and one is looking very weird and 'triploiding" for lack of a better word LOL. the other 7 seeds were bunk.
I'm more pissed about only getting 7 good seeds out of 20 of the "new" Ustad shiskaberry. for new seed stock, not impressed. I sent them an email as I wanted to try both of these and if they were good I wanted to order another 10 packs of each and start hunting for breeders amongst them.

browntrout

Veteran
The HD is very reputable and carries beans straight from legitimate growers. Unlike some large banks that list breeders we know and love but send you their own hemp genetics.

You do have to look at the beans or ask Brad at HD and he will tell you how old they are.

I've always had a good experience.

BT

Tynehead Tom

ya I emailed him, made sure he knew about the shisk so he could check their stock for immatures.... which at least 1/2 the shiskas were. only the nice brown ones germed, the rest, to the trained eye, were not ripe seeds. :(
the swt tooth 3 f2 seeds however all looked good and seemed mature, all but 3 cracked open, so far only 3 , possible 4 as of an hour ago have risen from the starter mix.
like I told brad in my email, 23 years experience and 3 years in horticulture so it's not my method or media. I don't expect them to send me anything free but hope I get a real good discount if I order another 100 shiskas LOL

browntrout

Veteran
ya I emailed him, made sure he knew about the shisk so he could check their stock for immatures.... which at least 1/2 the shiskas were. only the nice brown ones germed, the rest, to the trained eye, were not ripe seeds. :(
the swt tooth 3 f2 seeds however all looked good and seemed mature, all but 3 cracked open, so far only 3 , possible 4 as of an hour ago have risen from the starter mix.
like I told brad in my email, 23 years experience and 3 years in horticulture so it's not my method or media. I don't expect them to send me anything free but hope I get a real good discount if I order another 100 shiskas LOL

I hear ya buddy, Some of his KC brains stock is like that as well.

BT

Tynehead Tom

as an update, I see signs of life on surface of 3 more of the sweet tooth3 f2's so if they keep it up that will put me to 6 out of 10 and I can be happy with that ;)
I can't rule out that I didn't screw up my germination water when I soaked them. I have high mg/ca well water that PH's at 7.2 . I also have RO water that we use for drinking and cooking. I can't remember if I filled the shot glass from the tap or the RO.
oh well, I got em going regardless and am updating in my journal weekly

TheOutlawTree

97 / 100 on the freezeland x c99

Hoping mr beanhoarder used a good c99 male in this cross. If its crossed to the real freeze cut from quebec ( Brad from hemp depot said it is ) than i know this is going to be real nice, and super early here in cali. I'm shooting to run the best 19-29 females of this bunch outdoors

Attachments

• freeze seedlings 010.jpg
    freeze seedlings 010.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 24

browntrout

Veteran

Hoping mr beanhoarder used a good c99 male in this cross. If its crossed to the real freeze cut from quebec ( Brad from hemp depot said it is ) than i know this is going to be real nice, and super early here in cali. I'm shooting to run the best 19-29 females of this bunch outdoors

FUCK!!! I am tuning in to this one.

Freezeland truly is an amazing OD plant if your into the real stinkers. The one overripe berry pheno i got out of smoke a lot seeds was super tasty and crazy potent. Most where insane skunk/pungent cleaner smells.

Your making me want to order the Freeze x God big time lol.

Tynehead Tom

ya I was contemplating that freezeland x as well. never grown it but have heard good things.
the freezelandxc99 cross is probably what I'm gonna grab too and run em in the greenhouse.

TheOutlawTree

Yeah lets keep the freeze our secret ey? After this season here in Cali, I'm sure she will be known. Going to run her in 400g pots.

I have plans to flower out all my males / find a keeper male for my first breeding project. I do wish i had more space and time, because i would have started more like 300 seeds, but this is a good start. I have lots of Cali strains I have in mind for crossing to the freeze x 99 male.

I've said it before, and ill say it again, I truly think the freezeland done right can compete with the finest outdoor cannabis out there. I love piney / citrus terpenes so she's one of my favorites. In my experience its a true outdoor variety, not the best indoors- but loves the sun!

browntrout

Veteran
Yeah lets keep the freeze our secret ey? After this season here in Cali, I'm sure she will be known. Going to run her in 400g pots.

I have plans to flower out all my males / find a keeper male for my first breeding project. I do wish i had more space and time, because i would have started more like 300 seeds, but this is a good start. I have lots of Cali strains I have in mind for crossing to the freeze x 99 male.

I've said it before, and ill say it again, I truly think the freezeland done right can compete with the finest outdoor cannabis out there. I love piney / citrus terpenes so she's one of my favorites. In my experience its a true outdoor variety, not the best indoors- but loves the sun!

I wish you the best of luck. You've got the numbers to find some truely spectacular plants. It will be interesting too see all the phenos as well.

It's funny that this has come up today, I lying in bed last night thinking how spectacular a GG#4 x Freezeland cross would be for outdoors. That is if GG#4 is as good a plant as I am thinking.

I'll be ordering some Freeze crosses for sure.

browntrout

Veteran
Here's a Freezeland from smoke-a-lot seeds i grew a while back, earliest and stinkiest strain in the garden that year. About 2/3 through bud.

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Very nice outlawtree, indeed freeze is really hardy and branch out like crazy!

I'll still rocking some "Pink freeze" this year.

I just ran this cross from bh...first plant i have had to throw pink hairs inside...Imo freeze dominates this cross, most done in 7 weeks, ill try and find a pic or two

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Maybe in vermont and lower NY state, but in fact real freeze don't pact much in weight dept! :(

Stdane

Beanhorder Seeds.......Yes please

Beanhorder Seeds.......Yes please

I'll buy Beanho Seeds anyday of the week. Just bought Johnny Blaze x C99 and Johnny Blaze/99 x Chem DD a month ago, germed both strains this weekend and got a 10 outta 10 on both, that's a long time since I've tried that with any strain. Not only that but they're very cheap compaired to virtually all others with such genetics. I've talked to Brad from rhyme on Klemp Kleboe and as he said he would stick his neck out for Beanho, that says something. I asked him if all these strains weren't getting old, but as he replied I would be surprised to see how fast they went, and I must say when you put the label on; only 36 packs left, then there's nothing wrong with your confidence.:biggrin:

Tynehead Tom

i wish i had gotten 10 for 10 of my beanhoarder sweet tooth3 f2 i got in February.
I'm gonna give it another chance and order another 20. I know a friend back east who picked these up in November and tells me there is some killer old school sweet tooth in those beans.

Latest posts

Latest posts