What's new

Be Honest! Who's getting 3lb/1k???

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I also have no doubt that he could get 11.25. I think that 11.25 can go up substantially if it is deathstar and done correctly.

With one deathstar out of six plants on 1600 watts I pulled 16.3 ounces. It is a heavy producer. All six pulled in 67.5 ounces. That was about a quarter of the total weight alone.

This was my best run to date and was no CO2 and in 5 gallon pots of coco watered daily. If I missed one watering at that size in less than 30 hours they wilt. This makes me believe that I under performed.

I have run the jedi once and nearly killed it in week 5 of flower with heat stress. Cooked off the whole top of the plant with about 170 degree hot air. Before that it looked similar to the deathstar in shape and density of bud quantity.

DrFever

Veteran
Dewd.....You`re SUCH a class act.....

How did we get blessed with you and so much of your positive input...LMFAO....and......

Ranger......

Respect.....Onward and upward....:tiphat:.....

Peace....DHF.......:ying:.....

All i am saying DHF as i am pretty sure you are well aware how much wet weight you need to make 11.25 pounds ???? can you verify you need like 45 pounds wet to make 11 + pounds ?????
does this look like 45 pounds wet weight :thank you:

PS: when i finished my out door i had 800 pounds wet and it gave me 200 dry

Attachments

• user176395_pic939762_1347837175.jpg
    user176395_pic939762_1347837175.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 15
  • user176395_pic939760_1347837175.jpg
    user176395_pic939760_1347837175.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10

the gnome

Veteran
3lbs per 1kw is very doable, I haven't done it...yet.
strain and veg time is key as has been said.
I have two strains now that produce 140-160grams untrained, 3gal bags with a 6-8wk veg.
Ive yet to do a mono gro with them,
buts its in the works....soon :)
using those numbers under my 2 1kw lamp with my usual 20-22 plants,
7 to 7.8lbs or more is not an unreal expectation so 6 should be very a very achievable number to hit.
my 1st rookie indoor grow was a multi strain/BOG and 2 lamps brought in 47oz

great thread, to bad the predictable turds of drama are here stirring the shit pot :jerkit:
just use the magic ignore feature and watch bullshit vanish! :D

D

DHF

All i am saying DHF as i am pretty sure you are well aware how much wet weight you need to make 11.25 pounds ???? can you verify you need like 45 pounds wet to make 11 + pounds ?????
does this look like 45 pounds wet weight :thank you:

PS: when i finished my out door i had 800 pounds wet and it gave me 200 dry
25% dry product from wet product is the norm DF , and what you fail to realize is that no 2 plants grow the same as in density OR airyness of nugs in said EACH individual plan by end of cycle or didn`t you know that.....and....

62% RH left in properly dried and cured vacuum sealed bags is what the big boys aspire to , so again....Who are you to say how dense or airy said nugs are with said cultivar/strain/variety/hybrid and what the end result weighs or won`t weigh come packaging time ?.......I`m just sayin.......

With Poopy`s and PK`s knowledge of said setup , I`d say your opinion was at best that......an opinion......and....

You lack people skills and need to respect other`s results , instead of you challenging everyone`s based on what you `ve witnessed on your so called 800 plant OD grow and indoor setups........cuz....

All strains react differently to light and environment as to how they`ll swell and get dense or not , but ..try runnin 512 plants at 4 locations at all times and stay on top of things by yourself with any possible hope of finishin 1 room , much less 7 more identical ones..........IOW........

You`re not as special as yas think and could go a long way in respectin folks you feel are beneath you when in actuality they`re way above you........that said....

Gain some composure and help folks ......DHF.......:ying:.....

DrFever

Veteran
25% dry product from wet product is the norm DF , and what you fail to realize is that no 2 plants grow the same as in density OR airyness of nugs in said EACH individual plan by end of cycle or didn`t you know that.....and....

62% RH left in properly dried and cured vacuum sealed bags is what the big boys aspire to , so again....Who are you to say how dense or airy said nugs are with said cultivar/strain/variety/hybrid and what the end result weighs or won`t weigh come packaging time ?.......I`m just sayin.......

With Poopy`s and PK`s knowledge of said setup , I`d say your opinion was at best that......an opinion......and....

You lack people skills and need to respect other`s results , instead of you challenging everyone`s based on what you `ve witnessed on your so called 800 plant OD grow and indoor setups........cuz....

All strains react differently to light and environment as to how they`ll swell and get dense or not , but ..try runnin 512 plants at 4 locations at all times and stay on top of things by yourself with any possible hope of finishin 1 room , much less 7 more identical ones..........IOW........

You`re not as special as yas think and could go a long way in respectin folks you feel are beneath you when in actuality they`re way above you........that said....

Gain some composure and help folks ......DHF.......:ying:.....

Please stop dodging the question i think it was pretty simple how many pounds wet do you need to make 12 pounds dry

D

DHF

Please stop dodging the question i think it was pretty simple how many pounds wet do you need to make 12 pounds dry
Is this a trick question ?.......and I assure you I`ll not dodge ANY question you can come up with that`s logical and pertinent......

What you fail to acknowledge is that with each strain and variety , density and weight of nuggage come end of bag burping and brought to market is TOTALLY strain dependent and is COMPLETELY contingent upon what said nugs will weigh after in the final bags........

I mean cmon dewd.....I`ve had indica dominant plants that I could put at least a lb if not more in 1 gal bags , but yet the 5o/50 hybrids like Chem D took 2 bags for the same weight......so what`s your point DF ?..........

12 lbs of nugs do INDEED need ta weigh at least 48 lbs wet for 25% dried and cured nuggage , so again......what`s your point ?.......It`s how dense the dried cured nuggage ends up...period.......not what it looks like in a pic.....

Dewd.....This community would be a whole lot better without your arrogancy , but that`s not my call.......although.....at the rate you`re headed , it`s just a matter of time before Admin gets tired of you whining and complainin bout "everybody`s wrong and you`re right"......believe that......

Peace...DHF......:ying:........

DrFever

Veteran
DHF i am far from being arrogant just being truthful that is whats great about the first amendment i find it ironic how everyone tends to pull these amazing yields out of there ass
cause in the real world anyone pulling 4 - 8 oz of a plant has done Excellent now everyone is pulling pounds 47 0z off one plant like its normal and that my friend is where i draw the line to BS
i can guarntee you your not going to pull 8 oz a plant doing a Sog as your only harvesting top have of the plant other parts are hash , oil production
Your lucky to pull 2.5 0z dry per plant from a sog cause i reality that would be 10 oz wet per plant NOT going to happen packing plants in a area

Yes i do agree 2.5 - 3 pounds are achievable with that certain hybrid strain c02 and other elements
What is really happening???? is hey if were going to say yea i did this much well it better be well dam documented and if its here say????? well we know how that works in court means nothing right
There is to much lies going on but again its the internet la la land

here lets see what ic members think
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5471686&posted=1#post5471686

the gnome

Veteran
so who the fuck is pulling 47oz off one plant?
i call bullshit, and lots of it.
someone again is spewing shit all over the damn place

D

DHF

so who the fuck is pulling 47oz off one plant?
i call bullshit, and lots of it.
someone again is spewing shit all over the damn place
Oh ye of little faith......

Go check Ghettogro`s thread in hydro forums for 3 lb plants.......but.....

The original question was who`s getting 3 lbs per 1KW light , and I assure all that it`s waaaaay possible and then some with increased plant numbers......guaranteed........

Peace.....DHF......:ying:........

the gnome

Veteran

The original question was who`s getting 3 lbs per 1KW light , and I assure all that it`s waaaaay possible and then some with increased plant numbers......guaranteed........

i just posted above i got 47oz in a 2kw multi strain gro...
assumed shit was stirring..
seems more like bait now tho...

now thats is a feat ghettogro is pulliing that off indoors.
but as I think on it more, enough veg time, size, the right strain
and yeah...
kinda boggles the mind at first when you think of it tho

as for the original Q, when I had the 140-160 gram phenos last run its just a matter of putting it together with those pheno's to hit those kinds of numbers, which I will be doing soon.
you can easily go over the 6lb mark with strains like that

Last edited:
its all about genetics and plant numbers. there is a local jack cut that averages 1.25 lbs per 600w easily in a non sealed room without c02 and simple feed without boosters. it can do 2 per 600w when done perfectly at 11 weeks.

5 plants per light spaced 18 inches apart

D

DHF

its all about genetics and plant numbers. there is a local jack cut that averages 1.25 lbs per 600w easily in a non sealed room without c02 and simple feed without boosters. it can do 2 per 600w when done perfectly at 11 weeks.

5 plants per light spaced 18 inches apart
Most definitely dialed monocropped genetics and increased plant numbers dictate yield , but lotta folks have a problem wrappin their heads around the concept due to plant number restrictions in medville for "legal" grow setups....so...

With plant number restrictions comes increased veg time to grow and fill in a canopy that`ll ever come close to 3 lbs per 1 KW , or 2 per 600 by end of cycle without increased plant numbers.....and......

Please DF.....Don`t come back with some rhetorical bullshit , cuz I`m sooooooo over you and only hereta help folks......I don`t care what you think or post......period......

No ego over here......just been there and done that with first hand help for those that`re open to dialing environment first......

Peace...DHF.....:ying:......

Wendull C.

Veteran
The best I have done with my og. A cut that I have had for twelve years that I call sfv but most closely resembles fire og, is 1.75 # avg from 8 k. watts in a cea room no expenses spared canna nuted and canna boost in coco and smart pots(5 gallon) One or two trays (4'x8') had over two pounds a light but were brought down by a weak tray due to being new to coco and not realizing just how much magnesium that medium will actually hold back. Most often you are lucky to get 1.25 with this cut but it is the best og I have ever found imho. That is fully cured manicured with no stems or colas that should have been sectioned and at 56 days instead of 65 due to the canna boost. Just be careful with that boost men and ladies too much will cause them to finish right where they are at like flipping a switch. Again this is only my humble opinion. The same set up dialed in a bit better looks to be on the way to 2.2 per but that is counting chickens which in my experience only leads to coulda shouldas and wouldas. And btw my thin mint girl scout cookies in a very similar set up only gave me 1.1 units. It was my first test tray but I learned to keep the ppms low and not to hammer her with light like an og. My point is genetics and experience with a strain have alot to do with yield not to mention quality. I have personally seen 2.8 pounds of moby dick from 1 k. watt on a first try and it is quality for a good sativa experience. But try to vend it with cookies or og even at half the price and you see very quickly why yield isn't always everything. Another trend I am seeing is the use of plant growth regulators, and phosphoload which give others with that same og strain giant thick buds that look greasy but the smoke is mediocre at best ruining the best qualities of such an elite cut. I would take one unit of fire over two pgr phospholoaded units with no taste smell or affect any day just to know I am not poisoning patients who this is all for.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

here's the one he's talkn @:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236262
just bumped this thread cuz u made me think of it just now.
i suggested that thread of gettogro's for grow of the season.. if all goes well, cuz that ish is nuuuuts, an yeah 3lbs per 1k, i fn believe it !!!.

hydroformers 4kw 4 plant vert rdwc.....
check this thread also for sum 1 kiiiilin it vert style prolly could be pullin 3lbs per 1k... this dudes usin one part nutes also, granulars, killin it:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244366

plus check shaftos bud tubes....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243726&page=6

i agree w u DHF, @ higher plant counts, like farmhousecats or gmax's or .\nit new plans... funny thing is the 3 ive mentioned are low plant count, jus for the fun of it

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
duno what the beefs about here, we're tryin to find peeps sharing methods that may hit this mark...
not callin peeps out on things we cant prove either way,

gingerale

Veteran
The folks who are running the dialed in vert setups know whats up....all the doubters are just ignorant. We've been telling your asses for years that vert yields more! Some of you nod your heads in agreement.....but then when you hear the actual numbers you wanna call bullshit. Reminds me of the anti-pot people who can tell you everything there is to know about how terrible and bad marijuana is, yet of course have never tried it themselves. Just try it. Set you up a little stadium grow, stock it with a good strain....and be amazed. It's quite possible for the average vert grower to pull 2 lbs a light with very little to no trimming or training, if conditions are good. With a totally dialed in setup 3+ lbs is absolutely possible. With extensive training/trimming and the right strain I could even see 4.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I once got over 9000 lbs off a 1kw light. :tiphat:

I think the people saying they are getting it running more then one lamp and dividing numbers are off because you get side help from the other lights.

Latest posts

Latest posts